/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Oil

zeal4knowledge
12-23-2005, 12:26 PM
:sl:

I know this isn't some kind of careers office lol, but I was wondering if anyone knew anything about working in Oil, in the middle east, i.e. pay, degrees that could lead to a job in Oil, opportunities....etc....

Jazakallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
12-24-2005, 01:03 PM
OK, I'm gonna be nosy here.... ;D Can you say why you want to work in the oil business? :?

sapphire
12-24-2005, 01:08 PM
LOL.......no idea.....sorry......

when i saw this above the cooking thread i thought whats this about oil...differen types of oil..guess not....lol..........

zeal4knowledge
12-24-2005, 02:31 PM

Well, the reason I'm interested in working in the oil business, is cos you could get a job in saudi, it would involve practical work/engineering, which is what i am interested in, the pay is not bad, and when you are out in the sea for all those months, you don't have to cover accomodation/food costs, so you'll make money without having to use it up, and then of course, you could invest in a house or something..................................yeah i'm a dreamer lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
12-24-2005, 03:14 PM
Lolol Sapphire sis, you've got food on the brain lol :giggling:

Back to the Bro'z query..

http://www.jobline.net/mejob1.htm

http://www.oilandgasjobsearch.com/

here try these links inshaAllah. Hope that helped.

:w:

Z
12-25-2005, 01:14 PM
Salaam.

Become a doctor, save some lives instead.

Stop running after a miserable job working at sea in some oil plant. Money doesn't always bring happiness.

aamirsaab
12-25-2005, 03:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z
Money doesn't always bring happiness.
No, but it keeps the wife happy.

Z
12-25-2005, 03:14 PM
Salaam.

Then you've got the wrong sort of wife.

sapphire
12-25-2005, 09:01 PM
i doubt he's even married.......well money would no way keep me happy...but then hey u are all marrying birds(check the thread guess which is female);)

TabTabiun
12-25-2005, 09:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab

No, but it keeps the wife happy.
:rant: .:enough!: .:nervous: .:-\ .:zip: .
So NOT True!!!:enough!:

TabTabiun
12-25-2005, 09:15 PM
As-Salaam Walikum- This Is JUST What My Mother Wants my Brother To Do(Dig Up OIL In Saudi Arabia.
***MaSalaama***

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!