/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Christianity in the context of the Quran [3:55]

Halima
12-26-2005, 07:43 PM
:sl:

What Allah(swt) will do with Jesus until the day of judgement which contradicts what christians truly think of what happend to Jesus christ. Please take a look:

Allah apparently said to Jesus: “O Jesus! I will take you and raise you to Myself and clear you (of the falsehoods) of those who disbelieve, and I will make those who follow you superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then you will return to Me and I will judge between you in the matters in which you used to dispute.” [Sûrah Âl `Imrân: 55]

The verse indicates one of the glad tiding that Allah had already informed Jesus (peace be upon him) about. In this verse, Allah is informing Jesus of the Jews' firm intension to have him crucified and that He will save him and raise him to the Heavens. Allah is also informing him that he will return at the end of time clear of the harms and calumnies that the Jews had intended for him. Allah says: “…and clear you (of the falsehoods) of those who disbelieve.”

Allah then tells him that his followers – both true and misguided – will count more than his enemies up to the Day of Judgment. This has been true up to now. At that time, it had been otherwise. The Jews had been more numerous at the time of Jesus in Palestine and Jesus’ followers were few. The followers of Christ (peace be upon him) suffered torture at the hands of both the Jews and the idolaters (the Romans). Allah’s promise came true. The number of Christians soon grew far greater than that of the Jews. Christians now count in the billions while Jews number only in the millions.

The number of Christians will remain more than the number of Jews up to the Day of Judgment. Allah’s promise will not be broken. On the Day of Judgment, Allah will judge between all of them about their differences in this world.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
PRISONERofJOY12
12-27-2005, 07:23 AM
YES it is evidence that the QUR'AN has all religions in there.. but now the Bible is based on FAITH.. so if Jesus would have said there will be muslims in the future then what belief is that?

Ansar Al-'Adl
12-27-2005, 11:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PRISONERofJOY12
YES it is evidence that the QUR'AN has all religions in there..
It has the one true religion.
but now the Bible is based on FAITH..
Please elaborate.
so if Jesus would have said there will be muslims in the future then what belief is that?
A prophesy?

PRISONERofJOY12
12-27-2005, 02:45 PM
if Jesus would have said things a whole lot clearer then people wouldn't believe just because they believe.. they would believe because they know.. I think the best scripture for this to follow by is thomas.

Jesus Appears to Thomas
24Now Thomas (called Didymus), one of the Twelve, was not with the disciples when Jesus came. 25So the other disciples told him, "We have seen the Lord!"
But he said to them, "Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe it."
26A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, "Peace be with you!" 27Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe."

28Thomas said to him, "My Lord and my God!"

29Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ansar Al-'Adl
12-27-2005, 07:40 PM
Then why did he perform miracles?

akulion
12-27-2005, 07:51 PM
Who are these people?
Thomas
John
Peter
Paul
etc etc

Sincerely it seems to me that these are the people the whole religion is based on more than anything else!

Jesus never said anything hardly in the bible..its these people claiming he said things!

Halima
12-27-2005, 08:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PRISONERofJOY12
YES it is evidence that the QUR'AN has all religions in there.. but now the Bible is based on FAITH.. so if Jesus would have said there will be muslims in the future then what belief is that?

This is the same thing as how the bible " supposedly' said that Jesus will come back and save everyone from their sins yes? Now may I ask you what belief is that? Christians believe a different thing. We muslims believe a different thing. We have a totally different apsect of what Jesus will do when he comes back to this life. It is to such an extent that it is even uncomparable. It is irrefutable because if i were to say that Jesus is going to come back and will be following all the muslims (which is true) you will claim it is false. When I have already showed you the hadith in Quran that claims it is very true. I'm 100% sure that the bible has claimed a different thing.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.