/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ((Flash!!AnyonE!!))

Rukayat
12-27-2005, 01:30 PM
:sl: Brother and Sisters

I have some trouble with my homework........I have to make an animation project using flash but I don't know much about flash ..... So can anyone help me with my project about homepage cover/story??

My first time to ask others to help me with my work. I really don't know much about flash....i hope I can get some help from my brother and sisters out there....:-\

Peace

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
akulion
12-27-2005, 01:34 PM
walikum Salam wr wb
what exactly is your project sis?
Insha'Allah maybe I cna help you with somethings :D

Im no expert but I can help you with a lot of things insha'Allah

Rukayat
12-27-2005, 01:40 PM
ReallY!!??:eek: ......... Thx in advance :p
Well.....1st we had a project abt introducing a sport .... Alhamulillah I've done that on my own and this project is about using "Macromedia Flash MX" to make a story ( simple one) or a homepage cover or card design ( these r the only options we've got)
I'm very stressed because I don't know how in this world will I ever do it .... My exams are coming as well!! :exhausted

akulion
12-27-2005, 01:48 PM
lool sis werent u paying attention in class?

but dont worry I will help you with it
So the theme has to be Sports im guessing?
Also how long before it has to be handed in?

Remember flash is not very tough - the only thing tough about Flash is the time it takes to make...the more complex the movie the more time it takes.

Also did your homework documentation specify any special things to be used?
Like:
Tweening
Action Scripting
or others?

Just asking because these are all different methodologies for making stuff..so in case your teacher wants to see them implemented we bette put them in there :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rukayat
12-27-2005, 01:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by akulion
lool sis werent u paying attention in class?

but dont worry I will help you with it
So the theme has to be Sports im guessing?
Also how long before it has to be handed in?

Remember flash is not very tough - the only thing tough about Flash is the time it takes to make...the more complex the movie the more time it takes.

Also did your homework documentation specify any special things to be used?
Like:
Tweening
Action Scripting
or others?

Just asking because these are all different methodologies for making stuff..so in case your teacher wants to see them implemented we bette put them in there :D
Well bro for ur info alhamdulillah i'm a very attentive student...:coolsis:
No No....not sports.........it has to be either a design of homepage cover or a mini story :p
all will do .... tweening, motion & shape .....at least 4 layers.....sound.......mask......motion guided or others ( thats all I have in my instruction sheet)

akulion
12-27-2005, 01:59 PM
oki doki sis
I will start on it now and make something insha'Allah
and put the source FLA and swf files here for you along with a small tutorial in case your teacher asks about it

Ill make it simple so that your teacher dosent get too suspicious (as the teacher did when I made something for my neice lol)

So insha'Allah in a while it should be ready

Rukayat
12-27-2005, 02:15 PM
oki doki sis
I will start on it now and make something insha'Allah
and put the source FLA and swf files here for you along with a small tutorial in case your teacher asks about it

Ill make it simple so that your teacher dosent get too suspicious (as the teacher did when I made something for my neice lol)

So insha'Allah in a while it should be ready
:eek: You're really helping me?.....lol :omg:

JazakAllah bro....

Peace

akulion
12-27-2005, 02:46 PM
Salam Alaikum

ok sister your flash movie Story is ready :D

Insha'Allah I pray you like it - I have not added any sounds yet but I will in a little while - just have to find some good sound files :)

Its a short heart touching Drama

CLICK HERE TO PLAY

PS: allow a little time to load insha'Allah :)

gladTidings
12-27-2005, 02:52 PM
:sl:

Tut tut...

akulion
12-27-2005, 03:03 PM
ok sis I have added sound and updated the file above...just click to view

Download link >>> (contains HTML + SWF + FLA files)

Rukayat
12-27-2005, 03:04 PM
Salam Alaikum

ok sister your flash movie Story is ready :D

Insha'Allah I pray you like it - I have not added any sounds yet but I will in a little while - just have to find some good sound files :)

Its a short heart touching Drama

CLICK HERE TO PLAY

PS: allow a little time to load insha'Allah :)
JazakAllah bro its lovely......can you send both files.....the white one and the red one:-\ i mean the finished one and the one how you made it....

akulion
12-27-2005, 03:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Warrioress

Tut tut...
hey its a good movie :P its my original story :P

akulion
12-27-2005, 03:05 PM
sis check page 1 i added the link to the files - its a zipped package :D

Ill write the tutorial in a lil while - its should take some time to explain everything

and ur welcome wiyakum :D

Rukayat
12-27-2005, 03:06 PM
ok sis I have added sound and updated the file above...just click to view

Download link >>> (contains HTML + SWF + FLA files)
Oh thx soo much bro..........i juz dont know how to thx you............ :-\
May Allah(subhanahu wa ta'ala) give you lots of happiness(ameen)

Peace

akulion
12-27-2005, 03:08 PM
ameen
ur welcome - no thanks necessary - ur my sis in Islam

Rukayat
12-27-2005, 03:10 PM
sis check page 1 i added the link to the files - its a zipped package :D

Ill write the tutorial in a lil while - its should take some time to explain everything

and ur welcome wiyakum :D
JazakAllah for that too!...:phew :phew

Bro I'll check that out tomorrow inshaAllah .... its 11:10 pm( pretty late) and i have to dash to bed :p
Take care....

Peace

akulion
12-27-2005, 03:18 PM
ok here is the write up on how to make it...

its simple but hope it will explain everything:

First I created a new movie in Flash using the New button

Then I imported the files to the movie library using the File --> Import to library option.

Once all the files were imported I created seperate layers for
- background
-sound
-bee
-yasmeen
-cat
-text

I added the background to the background layer
I added the sound file to the sound layer and looped it so it would keep playing
I added the story text to the text layer creating Keyframes and motion tweens where necessary
And then finally I added all the graphics to each of the characters layers creating Keyframes and motion tweens where necessary

To create a motion tween basically what I did was on frame one of the animation the character was in one position on the screen and on the last frame in anotherr position. Once the beginning and final positions were established I just right clicked in the middle of the 2 on the timeline and created Motion Tween

Sound and images were taken from the internet are are not copyright but public domain :D

================

Sweet dreams sis
May Allah swt keep you safe
ameen

akulion
12-27-2005, 09:38 PM
oh and sis I nearly forgot
Insha'Allah wne u come tomorrow you can add this as well....

I used 2 bits of code on the first frame - what it does is stated in front of the code after the //

Code:
fscommand ("showmenu", "false"); //disables most of the "right click" menu

fscommand("allowscale","false"); // prevents the movie content from being resized when maximized

- Qatada -
12-27-2005, 09:57 PM
:salamext:

LOL! masha Allaah that was funny bro :) looked like it was a kind bee cz it had a smile on its face.. too bad it scared ery1 off :p lol.

i can mess about with flash abit and tween, and mask abit :p lol but i dno how to use actionscript or even how to make a button. i just be creative with the F6 button and make different affects by creating a dif. effect on a dif. keyframe lol.

barak Allaahu feek wa jazak Allaah khayr for helping the sister out. :)

:wasalamex

akulion
12-27-2005, 10:08 PM
walikum salam
making a button is so easy that u will faint!

make a rectangle box
choose its inside color and border colors by useing the selection tool (the black arrow) and the properties window (at the bottom)

Then make a small text box (which could fit inside the rectangle box you made)

Place the text box over the rectangle
select them all using the selection tool
right click the selected textbox + rectangle and select "convert to symbol"
when the window pops up from it make sure u select the "Button" option instead of grapgic
and thats it

ur button is ready!

To make it a mouse over just double click the button add a new key frame on the OVER state and change the color of the box and text in that frame only!

Viola ur done :D
hold on maybe ill make a short tutorial for u...

- Qatada -
12-27-2005, 10:22 PM
:wasalamex

jazak Allaah khayr akhi akulion! no no, please dont make a tutorial, but i think i understand insha Allaah. :)

akulion
12-27-2005, 10:50 PM
too late bro i already made the tutorial lol

http://path-to-peace.net/flashtutori..._in_flash.html

its not much but it should explain a few things atleast insha'Allah

- Qatada -
12-27-2005, 10:52 PM

jazak Allaah khayrun.. i'll be using that real soon then insha Allaah. :) seriosly you work too hard lol.

akulion
12-27-2005, 10:55 PM
jazak Allah khair bro
I like being creative its fun :D

Rukayat
12-28-2005, 01:44 AM

JazakAllah bro.......Alhamdulillah you're very helpful.

Peace

*charisma*
12-28-2005, 02:01 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

hehe, thats one of the funniest flashes ive seen
cute mashallah

jazak Allah khair bro akulion for helpin mashallah

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

akulion
12-28-2005, 10:13 PM
Walikum Salam wr wb :)

Jazak Allah khair to sis Rukayat for making me think so that I made it now infact its given me a further idea which is to hopefully develop a series of short kids stories using Flash...

I just hope it dosent end up in my closet of "1001 half cooked ideas and projects" lol

Insha'allah I will make something :D

Rukayat
12-29-2005, 12:08 AM
Walikum Salam wr wb :)

Jazak Allah khair to sis Rukayat for making me think so that I made it now infact its given me a further idea which is to hopefully develop a series of short kids stories using Flash...

I just hope it dosent end up in my closet of "1001 half cooked ideas and projects" lol

Insha'allah I will make something :D
"1001 half cooked ideas and projects" - LOL
Well bro....Alhamdulillah I've always prefered to do my work on my own but this time was a special case :p ..... here in high school teachers just give us the basic ideas and tell us to do complicated stuff ..... I've never used flash before so it was impossible for me to do it, right?
Anyways....once again Thanks for the help and may Allah(swt) reward you for that :)

ur lil sis....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.