/* */

PDA

View Full Version : slmz

Helena
01-02-2006, 10:50 PM
:sl:
:sister: I am new here from london! Mashallah its a great website. Inshalah i can expand my knowledge in islam and share ideas/experinces from everyone inshalah!!

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
01-02-2006, 11:57 PM

I'm from London too....Battersea, South west.......LOL.......;D

Well im pleased to see that you are already enjoying this site! Continue enjoyin it (inshallah)...If anything that ur not sur about...just post a new thread....or write me or any1 in this forum a personal message (by clicking on some1's name then select give this person a personal msg......

*charisma*
01-03-2006, 01:04 AM
Assalamu Alaikum sis

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO THE FORUM UKHTI!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)
Hope you enjoy this forum and find it beneficial inshallah.
If you have any questions plz do ask.

Once you get to your 50 post count, you will be able to access more features of this site inshallah. so get postin!

or write me or any1 in this forum a personal message (by clicking on some1's name then select give this person a personal msg..
ask a sis first and there are many, pms between opposite genders are checked and not encouraged unless it is very important and under the Islamic law.

Barak Allah feekum

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Protected_Diamond
01-03-2006, 09:34 AM
:sl: warhmatulahi wabarakathu

welcome, welcome and welcome :love:

:w: warhmatulahi wabarakathu

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rabi'ya
01-03-2006, 11:17 AM

Welcome to LI

Rabi'ya:rose:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.