/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What school/college do you go to?

afriend
01-03-2006, 11:51 AM
Well I was just wondering....who goes to what school?

I go 2 A muslim school in London...........What about you guys?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
hidaayah
01-03-2006, 11:52 AM
I go to Usman Public School in karachi..its an islamic school..
Assalam u Alaikum

MetSudaisTwice
01-03-2006, 11:54 AM
salam
i go to NESCOT college
wasalam

afriend2
01-03-2006, 12:15 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,

i go to a state school, but Alhamdulillah although there arent many muslims there are understanding non-believers. its a good chance to give dawah inshAllah.
wassalam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MetSudaisTwice
01-03-2006, 12:17 PM
salam
inshallah sis, its always good for islam to increase the number of muslims
whats a state school?
wasalam

afriend2
01-03-2006, 12:22 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,
a state school is a secondary school where its a mix of girls and boys - made by the government.
its kind of like college really.
wassalam

MetSudaisTwice
01-03-2006, 12:23 PM
salam
i thought it is a public school in UK?? lol
wasalam

nafy
01-03-2006, 12:26 PM
salaamz :)
welcome back bro metsudaistwice lol ;)
ermm....i go to Stourbridge College :)
take care
w/salaamz

MetSudaisTwice
01-03-2006, 12:30 PM
salam
mashallah its great to be back jazakallah sis
mashallah nearly everyone attends college here
wasalam

afriend2
01-03-2006, 12:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
i thought it is a public school in UK?? lol
wasalam

:? we call ours a state school.

aw my sister Nafy's a college girl! keep on working hard, sister and inshAllah that IT work will turn out to be easy!:)

wassalam

ummAbdillah
01-03-2006, 12:34 PM
:w:
am doing me GCSE's at school.
am going college soon :inshallah:
:)

MetSudaisTwice
01-03-2006, 12:34 PM
salam
ok jazakallah sis
you and sis nafy real sis?

inshallah allah will make your gcse's and exams easier for you
wasalam

nafy
01-03-2006, 12:36 PM
salaamz
awwwwwwwwwwwwww thnx sis Nazia!!! xxx :)
nah bro metsudaistwice..........unfortuneatley me n sis Nazia aint related lol ;)
take care
w/salaamz

afriend2
01-03-2006, 12:39 PM
salaam,
aw i wish i was related to Nafy, then we could eat pakoorahs all day!:wub:
inshAllah, you guys make du'a for me so that i can get top grades!
wassalam

ummAbdillah
01-03-2006, 12:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
inshallah allah will make your gcse's and exams easier for you
wasalam
:amin:
jazak allah khair
:)

ummAbdillah
01-03-2006, 12:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nazia
salaam,
you guys make du'a for me so that i can get top grades!
wassalam
may allah make you exams easy sis
ameen

MetSudaisTwice
01-03-2006, 12:43 PM
salam
inshallah allah will make everyones exam easier
wasalam

Qurratul Ayn
01-03-2006, 12:51 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

My Dear Brothers and Sisters, I go to Wood Green High School and I am in Year 11! (Fifth Year)

Asslamu Alaikum
Shakirah

afriend2
01-03-2006, 12:54 PM
aw barakAllah fique brother metsudaistwice and sister aisha.
inshAllah..
wassalam :peace:

afriend
01-03-2006, 04:19 PM
Inshallah after every hardship there are 2 eases...same goes 4 me as well as I got SATs exams soon.....

afriend2
01-03-2006, 04:21 PM
yeah i did SATs last year and Alhamdulillah brother they were very easy. inshAllah you will do your best in them.

afriend
01-03-2006, 05:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nazia
yeah i did SATs last year and Alhamdulillah brother they were very easy. inshAllah you will do your best in them.
Inshallah...May Allah give you the best results in your exams......Ameen

ishkabab
01-03-2006, 06:08 PM
Asslamu Alaikum
well for now im outta school but inshAllah when my daughter gets a lil bigger im gonna head 4 college.....

m_89
01-03-2006, 06:28 PM
i go to George S Henry Academy..if anyone know about it:hmm:

Bittersteel
01-03-2006, 06:54 PM
School

and in my school there are ppl who pray five times a day and do haram things.

Tasneem
01-03-2006, 09:55 PM
:sl: :sister:

I am in middle school

I get Homeschooled by my mom

Me,TabTabiun,Islam_Man and my little sister

SaLaMz:sister:

afriend
01-03-2006, 10:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abrar
School

and in my school there are ppl who pray five times a day and do haram things.
And your point is........Well yeah there are people like that......but it's up2 us 2 change them.

Inshallah.

Imam786
01-04-2006, 12:38 AM
im in NYU........

Helena
01-04-2006, 09:26 AM
slmz

how cum u guys didnt include university??

Mashalah am a uni student at london!! Its excellent, i've got 6assaignments to do!! Pray inshalah for me!!

wslmz

Z
01-04-2006, 10:55 AM
Salaam.

Hmm, I'm having a hard time deciding which one of these places to visit first with my stalking gang.

afriend
01-04-2006, 02:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z
Salaam.

Hmm, I'm having a hard time deciding which one of these places to visit first with my stalking gang.
lol

You're not serious........ARE YOU?:? :?
:giggling:

Z
01-04-2006, 02:19 PM
Salaam.

Course not. Just trying to make the people who posted their places of study feel stupid about themselves.

afriend
01-04-2006, 02:23 PM
Salaam.

Course not. Just trying to make the people who posted their places of study feel stupid about themselves.
Ohhh...i get it.......So what if they did?

afriend2
01-04-2006, 03:31 PM
Salaam.

yeah but some people like moi didnt post the actual name of the school, just what type of schooling.;D

wassalam

safwana
01-04-2006, 07:36 PM
:sl:

i go to a darul ullum (house of knowledge)

^..sTr!vEr..^
01-06-2006, 10:17 AM

I live in Pakistan n i go to USMAN PUBLIC SCHOOL B-4 ..

Bittersteel
01-06-2006, 10:27 AM
And your point is........Well yeah there are people like that......but it's up2 us 2 change them.
well they got rich fathers who guard them with henchmen and they are corrupted with a Capital C.

muslimahh
01-06-2006, 11:13 PM
UofT i.e. Toronto, Canada :)

Zuko
01-14-2006, 06:50 PM
I go to an Islamic School in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn.

sapphire
01-14-2006, 08:11 PM
i go to an islamic school where i live :)

myInspiration
01-15-2006, 04:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by fozley
Well I was just wondering....who goes to what school?
i'm already out of school & univ. ... and really missed all the memories
life is so much wonderful when u'r still a student ... no need to think about anything else yet ... no responsibities and bla bla bla :hiding:

tRiButE
01-15-2006, 08:39 AM
I'm goin 2 a Muslim International school in Colombo

stranger
01-15-2006, 09:09 PM
Salaam

What about Islamic primary schools in the UK, England? How are islamic private schools performing compared to state funding school?

Salaam
stranger

afriend
01-16-2006, 07:36 PM
Well so far they are doing quite well......compared to state schools

afriend
01-16-2006, 07:38 PM
I'm going back to school after a long 3 week Eid and Winter combined break....I don't want to, getting used to lazy home life is bad...

It's going to be hard for me from now cos all the work will really start to pile up

iqbal_ibn_adam
01-16-2006, 08:27 PM
salaam

i went to normal english school, one fing im not too keen on is that all the parents want their kids to go to islamic schools which is good mashallah, but the kids wat they get upto in islamic schools is worse than wat i used to get upto lol.
coz i know few brs that went to dewsbury and they tld me quite few fings when they were there.
so im confused when i get married and have kids inshA i dnt know wat to do? any advice?
ws

afriend
01-16-2006, 08:35 PM
That's true, but i suppose that no matter where you go, there will be bad people....

Right?

iqbal_ibn_adam
01-16-2006, 08:53 PM
salaam
true say,
it comes down to how much u wnt to learn.

afriend
01-16-2006, 09:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by iqbal_ibn_adam
salaam
true say,
it comes down to how much u wnt to learn.
Exactly.....Your intention

iqbal_ibn_adam
01-16-2006, 09:27 PM
wat school did you go to?

afriend
01-17-2006, 11:13 PM
I go 2 an Islamic School in London.......

Musaafirah
01-17-2006, 11:17 PM
whoah..i feel soooo old..
i got to u.w.e..a uni in bristol...:D

afriend
01-17-2006, 11:20 PM
Bristol?

Nice place.......

Musaafirah
01-17-2006, 11:22 PM
u been to bristol? or are u bein sarky? :?

afriend
01-17-2006, 11:24 PM
Yeah....I know som1 who lives there....I went there a long time ago......

Musaafirah
01-17-2006, 11:29 PM
ahan...cant have been THAT long ago..ur still in school..i can justify wen i say LOOOOOOOOONG TIME AGO..coz i'm well old now..LMFAO..
ooh..hav i gone off topic? :rollseyes

afriend
01-17-2006, 11:34 PM
Maybe the mods are gonna delete our posts

LOL

Well u can't be that old.........I last went there i think 5 or 4 years ago....And my memory is a bit rusty from that trip

Musaafirah
01-17-2006, 11:35 PM
LOL..well..on my forum name..it has my age...
sowwie bout the un-uniqueness..i ran out of ideas..:uuh:...

afriend
01-17-2006, 11:37 PM
LOL

Ur only 19 and ur complaining........My cousin is 29!!!

He still feels young at heart

I hope he doesn't mind me saying that

karim
01-17-2006, 11:46 PM

i go to Ecole PUBLIC Grabrielle-ROY!

m_89
01-18-2006, 02:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by karim

i go to Ecole PUBLIC Grabrielle-ROY!

Is tht an Islamic school?

Sanobar
01-18-2006, 05:05 PM
salam!
am in college right now....here its called colleg but over there its high school! so am in high school! :):):) go to a private one called ST.....
ma'salamah

Blue_Moon
01-19-2006, 09:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sanobar
salam!
am in college right now....here its called colleg but over there its high school! so am in high school! :):):) go to a private one called ST.....
ma'salamah

:sl: YOU ARE. WOW!!!!!!!! i want to be i makkah by i am in college. inshallah. i want to be a iman so i have to work hard...

ps:i am in 4th
grade

pss::sl:

solid_snake
01-19-2006, 10:22 PM
york university in Toronto, Canada

the muslim girls are either religious or non religious and wear clothes showcasing their assets .... no middle ground.

iqbal_ibn_adam
01-19-2006, 10:31 PM
well u get the same here in uk, it's a world wide fing

Hinna
01-19-2006, 10:35 PM
i go to Winona State Univ.

solid_snake
01-19-2006, 11:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by iqbal_ibn_adam
well u get the same here in uk, it's a world wide fing
lol but I must admit compared to the number of non religious girls of other religions, it ain't bad :)

Noor
01-20-2006, 04:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by solid_snake
york university in Toronto, Canada

the muslim girls are either religious or non religious and wear clothes showcasing their assets .... no middle ground.

My sister goes to York University and for you to make a comment about the attire of the sisters' is just degrading. What's it to you what the females in the school wear? Why is the clothes of female students an important issue that must be addressed?

I would like to ask, how come the Muslim brothers attending university all around the world ignore Chapter 24, verse 30 of the Holy Quran?

Lower your gaze brothers.

iqbal_ibn_adam
01-20-2006, 03:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by solid_snake
lol but I must admit compared to the number of non religious girls of other religions, it ain't bad :)

true say but the diffrence is we know wats right and wats wrong and yet we choose the wrong

Musaafirah
01-20-2006, 04:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Noor

My sister goes to York University and for you to make a comment about the attire of the sisters' is just degrading. What's it to you what the females in the school wear? Why is the clothes of female students an important issue that must be addressed?

I would like to ask, how come the Muslim brothers attending university all around the world ignore Chapter 24, verse 30 of the Holy Quran?

gotta agree wid ya there...:rollseyes

Z
01-20-2006, 05:51 PM
Salaam.

Well maybe if bits were not being shown off, men would easier to be able to lower their gaze a little. Don't use it as a hit-back, you got to cover up. Regardless whether anyone looks at you or not.

samina1
01-20-2006, 05:56 PM
Salam.. I Go To University Of Minnesota... But Planing To Transifer To Concordia University N Yea Its Prvt College...
Iam Not Thinkin To High Or Anythin...
P.s. Love U All..
Masalam..

Noor
01-20-2006, 08:23 PM
Salaam.

Well maybe if bits were not being shown off, men would easier to be able to lower their gaze a little. Don't use it as a hit-back, you got to cover up. Regardless whether anyone looks at you or not.

It is obvious that when Allah sends down a commandment we Muslims hear and obey. The wisdom behind these two verses is that the men are first addressed. Allah (swt) commands the believing men to lower their gaze, then He commands the believeing women to lower their gaze and veil themselves. Chapter 24 Verses 30-31.

It is of great importance that the men lower their gaze at all time, for if these brothers were doing this, those struggling sisters would realize that wearing such and such is not required.

Thinking about it, I don't see a lot of brothers with the sunnah beard, pants above their ankles, lowering their gaze. So instead of pointing your finger at those distracting sisters, ponder upon the three fingers pointing back at you.

Muezzin
01-20-2006, 08:26 PM

It is obvious that when Allah sends down a commandment we Muslims hear and obey. The wisdom behind these two verses is that the men are first addressed. Allah (swt) commands the believing men to lower their gaze, then He commands the believeing women to lower their gaze and veil themselves. Chapter 24 Verses 30-31.

It is of great importance that the men lower their gaze at all time
Don't take that too literally though. Otherwise we'd all be walking into lamp-posts. :p

Thinking about it, I don't see a lot of brothers with the sunnah beard, pants above their ankles, lowering their gaze. So instead of pointing your finger at those distracting sisters, ponder upon the three fingers pointing back at you.

Dude, I can totally point three fingers at myself. It reminds me of a fork.

And let's get back on topic now shall we?

iqbal_ibn_adam
01-20-2006, 08:27 PM

It is of great importance that the men lower their gaze at all time, for if these brothers were doing this, those struggling sisters would realize that wearing such and such is not required.

i couldn't have put it any better way, mashallah u r very wise sister

iqbal_ibn_adam
01-20-2006, 08:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Don't take that too literally though. Otherwise we'd all be walking into lamp-posts. :p

cuz do u take anyfing serious?;D ;D ;D

Noor
01-20-2006, 08:30 PM

Once, can you my brother be serious? SubhanAllah, this is of great importance and the input in which you decide is worth posting is a joke and a comment on getting back to the topic.

Can you not see that this is something in the schools that is destorying our youth?

SubhanAllah.

Muezzin
01-20-2006, 08:33 PM

Once, can you my brother be serious? SubhanAllah, this is of great importance and the input in which you decide is worth posting is a joke and a comment on getting back to the topic.

Can you not see that this is something in the schools that is destorying our youth?

SubhanAllah.
Chill with the still. You do make a very good point, as does brother Z.

However, we're getting off topic. You can have either the jokey 'get back on topic' post from me, or the much more serious and almost scary 'get back on topic or this will be locked' post from a mod. Pick a post, any post :)

iqbal_ibn_adam
01-20-2006, 08:34 PM

SubhanAllah.

if u read his other comments he likes to make a joke of almost everything, dnt know y?

Noor
01-20-2006, 08:44 PM
Muezzin, if posts on this forum were based soley on what the thread was regarding, Allah as my witness, majority of your posts would be deleted.

I would let the mods decide on whether I'm off topic or not.

Btw, Alhamdulilah, I'm taking a year off school.

*charisma*
01-20-2006, 09:11 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Excellent posts sis Noor, mashallah :)

Salaam.

Maybe it would be "EASIER" if the brothers feared Allah a little more instead of concerning themselves in which doesnt concern them. Who said lowering ur gaze in a world of fitnah was supposed to be easy? or that people are supposed to make it easier for u? this is a TEST! no shortcuts bro..

Besides that, whether a girl (muslim or non) is not covered up, all that's ur business is to lower ur gaze and make dua for her guidance, but instead u all choose to stare at her and then comment.

If you are able to give out a detailed comment, then brothers uve been staring too long.

and bro Muezzin, in respect of the person who started this thread, my sincerest apoligies, plz forgive me, but whether i am off topic or on topic i am posting for the right reasons inshallah and may we all gain wisdom and knowledge from eachother...

and May Allah guide us on the path of righteousness ameen

inshallah i didnt offend anyone
and barak allah feekum

back to the topic:
i go to high school alhemdulilah

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

iqbal_ibn_adam
01-20-2006, 09:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum

Excellent posts sis Noor, mashallah :)

Maybe it would be "EASIER" if the brothers feared Allah a little more instead of concerning themselves in which doesnt concern them. Who said lowering ur gaze in a world of fitnah was supposed to be easy? or that people are supposed to make it easier for u? this is a TEST! no shortcuts bro..

Besides that, whether a girl (muslim or non) is not covered up, all that's ur business is to lower ur gaze and make dua for her guidance, but instead u all choose to stare at her and then comment.

If you are able to give out a detailed comment, then brothers uve been staring too long.

and bro Muezzin, in respect of the person who started this thread, my sincerest apoligies, plz forgive me, but whether i am off topic or on topic i am posting for the right reasons inshallah and may we all gain wisdom and knowledge from eachother...

and May Allah guide us on the path of righteousness ameen

inshallah i didnt offend anyone
and barak allah feekum

back to the topic:
i go to high school alhemdulilah

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

i agree wid u about brs lowering their gazes, i can tell you it's nt easy, it's one of those fings easy said than done. but come to fink of it no-one will be given jannah till they strive for it.

May Allah (swt) give all of us Taufeeq to stay on the stright path.Ameen

sapphire
01-20-2006, 09:45 PM
ahem...well as i sed i am in high school but im wondering if i should complete it and go on or drop out i really want to know wht my future husband will allow me to do(after reading tht thread about wud u let ur wife wrk)....

Muezzin
01-20-2006, 11:18 PM
Muezzin, if posts on this forum were based soley on what the thread was regarding, Allah as my witness, majority of your posts would be deleted.
You're damn right.

I would let the mods decide on whether I'm off topic or not.
Fair enough.

I'm not attacking anyone. Everyone just has to take it easy like those Jamaican ladies from the Lilt adverts.

iqbal_ibn_adam
01-21-2006, 02:22 PM
You're damn right.

Fair enough.

I'm not attacking anyone. Everyone just has to take it easy like those Jamaican ladies from the Lilt adverts.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
cuz ur a big time joker

ps dnt take serious lol

solid_snake
01-21-2006, 03:21 PM

it's not only the clothes, the way they talk and act with guys, and while guys walk by them they sure as hell don't lower their gaze.

salman128
01-21-2006, 06:40 PM
I went to washington s tate

Abdugafur
02-03-2006, 03:07 PM
I go to Zakir Husain College, Delhi University, India. But I am not from India.:) :brother:

alitheislamian
02-03-2006, 03:57 PM
I study at Islamia College Peshawar (1st year=11th grade).
The picture of Islamia College Peshawar is printed on the 100 rs note.
I study pre medical here.

ifrahS
02-04-2006, 01:55 AM
Walaikum salaam
i go to a state college, but i would like to go to all girls muslim school. anyone know anyplace to go for education other than mixed genders

nurul3eyn
02-04-2006, 02:15 AM
I'm in Auckland uni my first year,,this was supposed to be my second year but i took a year and half off..now back to school and things are really getting tough uni aint nothing like high school....y'all r still in high school aye? seems like i'm way older than you guyz mwuhhahaha :giggling: ahem show some RESPECT to the BIG :sister: :D:D:D:D

Sharifa
02-04-2006, 04:03 AM
I go to Lewiston high school, But inshallah I'm going to college in the fall i'm no sure yet though haven't picked which one I want to go to :rollseyes ...Womens college or Co-ed college?

Nabal12
02-05-2006, 03:32 AM
I go to an islamic School here in toronto and it's also a part of the biggest Mosque in Scarborough. Any torontonians know which one that is?

alitheislamian
02-05-2006, 08:31 AM
I study at Islamia College Peshawar (1st year=11th grade).
The picture of Islamia College Peshawar is printed on the 100 rs note.
I study pre medical here.

alitheislamian
02-05-2006, 08:43 AM

Abdugafur
02-05-2006, 12:17 PM
Ohho, advertisement of pakistani currency?:giggling:

alitheislamian
02-05-2006, 01:20 PM
This is the pic of my college ,not the advertisement of Pskistani Currency,bro

Abdugafur
02-05-2006, 03:12 PM
No problem, brpther, just I joked

No1but1
02-06-2006, 09:11 PM
i go to uni here in sydney...still another year to go inshallah....

alitheislamian
02-07-2006, 06:18 AM
lol i knew u wre jokin..

soljah_ov_allah
02-13-2006, 10:24 PM
i go to park view academy in north london, one of the most evolved schools in britain. we have a room where we pray salatul thuhr as well as asr. jumu'a we go to the squash courts. we have a few muslim teachers and a lot of muslim brothers and sisters.

suhura
02-14-2006, 03:12 PM
Salam.
I go to polytechnic and i'm going to sit for my final year exams on the 21.

The Ruler
02-17-2006, 09:29 PM
i go to a gals skool in Reading :)

Lush
02-19-2006, 07:45 AM
Hi! I'm finishing up my two bachelor's degrees at Duke University.

I'm graduating in May and am looking for a job. It's SCARY.

Warrior
02-19-2006, 06:20 PM
i go to swanlea secondary school in london, its wiked! I LOVE IT HERE

Inshallah
02-20-2006, 03:57 AM
I go to seneca college in Toronto

Musaafirah
03-09-2006, 09:42 PM
Salaam.

i cover up fully..except my face..so alhamdulillah i dont get stared at..:rollseyes ..but all the same..u dont like wat u see..then jus avoid yaar..:?

Kittygyal
03-09-2006, 09:54 PM
i go a uni and am a teacher in a school :)

Mhd_ibn_Mhd
03-11-2006, 08:29 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,
I go attend a college in "Leicester". Queen Elizebeth I College.

P.S - We are all related, one way or another, (think about it), so you two can eat all the 'Pakora's' you want, don't forget to do a little Ikraam though. :shade:

mrmercan
03-11-2006, 08:32 PM
i finished my education from univ. and i am a teacher for 3 years...

Farhiya
03-16-2006, 11:21 PM
Humber College Toronto Canada

family
03-17-2006, 12:43 AM
I go to santa fe community college
Wassalaam

Helena
04-06-2007, 10:20 PM
am at university in london....:D ...pretty tiring and am totally stressed...stupid assignments....:raging:

never knew this thread existed....

i did participate on this thread...lol...its my second reply..am jus looking for my post.....:-[

Pk_#2
04-06-2007, 10:20 PM
i go to bedford college :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes +o(

^^ It's ace....+o( +o( +o( :X :omg:

This thread is centuries old inay.

Helena
04-06-2007, 10:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by traveler
slmz

how cum u guys didnt include university??

Mashalah am a uni student at london!! Its excellent, i've got 6assaignments to do!! Pray inshalah for me!!

wslmz
...:omg: ....jus found my posts....ya Allah...i've written same response before...lol....its been an year i guess....and am still in the same position.....:omg:

afriend
04-06-2007, 10:30 PM

:-[ Is this thread still going on? :-[ Can somebody shoot me when I was 13? :p

Pk_#2
04-06-2007, 10:35 PM
i'll try, but i might miss my baby bro! :p

You is still silly dou lol :D

*charisma*
04-06-2007, 10:39 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

:-[ Is this thread still going on? :-[ Can somebody shoot me when I was 13? :p
Think this was bad?? Wait, let me pull up the posts you used to post up in the Marriage section :D

fi aman allah
w'salaam

afriend
04-06-2007, 10:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum

Think this was bad?? Wait, let me pull up the posts you used to post up in the Marriage section :D

fi aman allah
w'salaam
:statisfie :exhausted :enough!: :X :omg: :phew :skeleton: :rollseyes +o( :cry:

And face consequences...:D Just a warning in advance

chacha_jalebi
04-06-2007, 10:47 PM
^lol

i go to westminsta uni in jolly old london:D

and do i get reward for postin ere:D

chacha_jalebi
04-06-2007, 10:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
I'm at Sheffield uni.

Members are reminded that spam will not be tolerated on this forum.
mods are reminded they wil not be tolerated:p :D

strider
04-07-2007, 09:27 AM
I'm in my first year of 6th form. What would that fall under? College or school?

afriend
04-07-2007, 10:31 AM
I'm in my first year of 6th form. What would that fall under? College or school?
College, because you are taking A levels yes? no? That is college syllabus...right? :)

Members are reminded that spam will not be tolerated on this forum.
Be where the action is, not in areas densely populated by normal posters. I think you know what I'm talking about! :D

Al-Hanbali
04-07-2007, 10:36 AM
:salamext:

I go to an Islamic school

Little_Bro
04-07-2007, 02:09 PM
I go to moorend tc high school and I am in year 7. I will be going to an islamic school to become alim after I finished hifz.

strider
04-07-2007, 02:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Little_Bro
I go to moorend tc high school and I am in year 7. I will be going to an islamic school to become alim after I finished hifz.
Wow, MashaAllah. :)

enaya
04-07-2007, 04:52 PM
i go to a secondary/sixth form college (only girls)

afriend
04-07-2007, 06:41 PM

Oh really sister? Where is it? I know somebody looking for a girls only college.

If you could let us know which one it would be really appreciated. JazakAllahu khairan.

Oooh really bro :ooh:?? Be sure to visit the Junood Ul Quran Head Office :D

http://hifzcampaign.blogspot.com/

The Ruler
04-08-2007, 12:48 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
Oh really sister? Where is it? I know somebody looking for a girls only college.

If you could let us know which one it would be really appreciated. JazakAllahu khairan.
that person can always travel here and join me from London to go to this girls sixth form that has (apparently) the best results in the whole of UK and is a quite well known school in this place. its only 20/30 minutes via train.

afriend
04-08-2007, 01:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by +*Rooh*+

that person can always travel here and join me from London to go to this girls sixth form that has (apparently) the best results in the whole of UK and is a quite well known school in this place. its only 20/30 minutes via train.

Urm....I'll have to ask. But I don't think they'll be allowed to have it anywhere outside London, even if it does take 20/30 mins by train.

JazakAllah for the suggestion though.

GhettoMuslimah
04-10-2007, 05:36 PM
I go to Kingsbury High School.It is a state,mixed secondary school in North West London.:D :D :D

enaya
04-10-2007, 06:06 PM
well my secondary/sixth form college is called
central foundation girls school (its in the east end of london)

afriend
04-10-2007, 06:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by enaya
well my secondary/sixth form college is called
central foundation girls school (its in the east end of london)
ooh, I know that one. However, they've found a suitable college alhamdulillah.

JazakAllah khair

jzcasejz
04-10-2007, 10:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
ooh, I know that one.
Don't we all. :uhwhat

But anyways, I go Flop-lar College AKA Tower Hamlets Sixth Form College AKA Poplar College!

afriend
04-10-2007, 10:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz

But anyways, I go Flop-lar College AKA Tower Hamlets Sixth Form College AKA Poplar College!
lol!! :p surely it's not that bad!

The Ruler
04-15-2007, 12:48 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
even though i live miles away from london, i know that school. :exhausted

But anyways, I go Flop-lar College AKA Tower Hamlets Sixth Form College AKA Poplar College
Flop-lar?...why dont you guys appeal to the school authority to change the name of the college?...if they ask for a reason, say that its only the truth and that truthfulness is an important part of a moral life.

Urm....I'll have to ask. But I don't think they'll be allowed to have it anywhere outside London, even if it does take 20/30 mins by train.
ah well...i can always PM her and ask her to come here and join me...:D

afriend
04-15-2007, 06:18 PM
ah well...i can always PM her and ask her to come here and join me...

lol no she's found herself a girls' school :D...Sorry Tag :p

enaya
04-16-2007, 10:14 AM
i heard that flop-lar i mean poplar is going good now not like before

muzna
04-16-2007, 02:02 PM
assalam..
i go to LUMHS, jamshoro, pakistan

TASKENDI
04-16-2007, 02:15 PM
I finished Istanbul Technical Univercity, 2001.
electrical engineering

queenmuslimah
04-16-2007, 02:29 PM
i go to st.anthony high school......its a public school in the states....

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
04-16-2007, 02:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TASKENDI
I finished Istanbul Technical Univercity, 2001.
electrical engineering
That's sounds like a cool course.

Im at uni :exhausted :X

TASKENDI
04-16-2007, 02:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
That's sounds like a cool course.

Im at uni :exhausted :X
It was middle hard for me...
I expand one year this education.
I hope inshallah you can finished easily(with patience)

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
04-16-2007, 02:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TASKENDI
It was middle hard for me...
I expand one year this education.
I hope inshallah you can finished easily(with patience)
Jazzak'Allah

You got a job?? what types of jobs can you get with that degree?

TASKENDI
04-16-2007, 02:50 PM
I am working one of Turk company as an product support engineer for nearly 4 years.
an electrical engineer find a lot of opportunity for the job for example, power plants, generators, maintenance, and alot of fabrics. ı can say nearly all fabrics need electrical engineer.

I focused on especially working mochines(hydraulic mechanics electronics)an generators.

TASKENDI
04-16-2007, 02:50 PM
working machines means=excavator, dozer loader etc.

Kittygyal
04-16-2007, 03:22 PM
edit..

danbilal
04-19-2007, 06:32 PM
i go to LIA (leicester islamic academy) im in yr 11 plz mke dua 4 me

Kittygyal
04-19-2007, 06:33 PM
salamualikum
^ your in ma dua'ahs blud :)
ma'assalama

danbilal
04-19-2007, 06:35 PM
jazakallah

yigiter187
04-19-2007, 09:13 PM
ı am a university student ın turkey...most turk dont know basics of islam..so it is my duty to tell basics to uni student inshallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.