/* */

PDA

View Full Version : do you guys know of any new muslim youth compettions?

onemuslima
01-03-2006, 01:59 PM
salam
does anybody know of any new muslim compettions online , or any dawah projects that can be accessed online.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Syed Hussain
01-03-2006, 06:31 PM
ASW
this is one of the dawah training courses i got from the websites of islamic research foundation. mashalllah its really helpful for giving dawah to non muslims alhamdulillah. you will need winzip by the way as it is very big.

i atatched a Zip file containing 'Da'wah Training Course' Files. It contains information which you may need when talking to non-Muslims and you can't answer some questions.

Insha Allah, Allah will be pleased if you at least go through it and read those which interest you. inshallah this willl be of great help.

ASW
:brother:

Syed Hussain
01-03-2006, 06:33 PM
ASW
sorry the file did not upload you can download it from their website sorry.
forgive me
ASW

Syed Hussain
01-03-2006, 08:49 PM
ASW
their site is www.irf.net. you will find the dawah programme on the front page. it is very good mashalllah. i hope you benefit from it and all of us Inshallah
ASW
:brother:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
onemuslima
01-04-2006, 09:07 AM
Thanks syed, i'll go and have a look

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.