× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 69 visibility 6190
  1. #1
    Fishman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Airstrip One.
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,555
    Threads
    122
    Reputation
    19041
    Rep Power
    100
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Post URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed?

    Report bad ads?


    I've been having a big discussion with my non-Muslim parents about why music isn't allowed, and since I'm not very good at debates, I don't have very good answers. They keep telling me that music hasn't done them any harm, and that music makes you happy. I've tried comparing the affects of music to illegal drugs, but they keep asking me what harm having something to make you feel a certain way does. They also keep accusing me of being autistic, because of the apparent 'rules are rules' atitude they think I have, and they are worried about me becoming an extremist or just hiding away from society to get away from doing haram things. Please answer me soon, because I need answers before I go on a bike ride.

    Please don't close this because it's a music topic, I really need answers. If I don't have any, they'll just think it's a stupid prohibition.

    Please answer soon, I really need your help!

  2. Report bad ads?
  3. #2
    Taqiyah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    *Somewhere in the USA*
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    348
    Threads
    32
    Reputation
    281
    Rep Power
    89
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed?

    ASalama Alaikum...
    I hope this answers your question. Enjoy........

    Listening to music and singing is a sin and cause for the sickening and weakening of the heart. The majority of the scholars of the Salaf are unanimous that listening to music and singing and using musical instruments is Haram (prohibited).

    Evidence that Music and Singing are Haram

    1. Allaah said, what translated means, "And of mankind he who purchases idle talks to mislead (people) from the Path of Allaah without knowledge, and takes it (the Path of Allaah) by way of mockery, For such there will be a humiliating torment[31:6].

    :sister: The Prophet said (which means), "From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, as lawful. And there will be some people who will stay near the side of a mountain and in the evening their shepherd will come to them with their sheep and ask them for something, but they will say to him, 'Return to us tomorrow.' Allaah will destroy them during the night and will let the mountain fall on them, and He will transform the rest of them into monkeys and pigs and they will remain so till the Day of Resurrection." [Al-Bukhari Volume 7, Book 69, Number 494v].

    This Hadeeth states that musical instruments are Haram, and there is no disagreement. In his book, Ighathat Al-Lahfan, Ibn Al-Qayyim said, "When the Prophet said, 'render as lawful,' he meant that it was unlawful, then the people made it lawful."

    Imam Ibn Taymiyyah also said regarding the person, whose habit is to listen to music, "His state of emotions becomes less passionate when he hears the Qur'aan. On the contrary, when he listens to instruments of the devil (music), he dances a lot. If the prayer is established, he either prays while sitting down or performs it as fast as when the roaster picks seeds. He dislikes listening to the Qur'aan and does not find beauty in it while reciting it. He has no taste for the Qur'aan and feels no love for it or pleasure when it is read. Rather, he finds pleasure if he listens to Mukaa' or Tasdiyah. These are satanic pleasures and he is among those whom Allaah mentioned in the Ayah, And whosoever turns away from the remembrance of the Most Beneficent (Allaah), We appoint for him Satan to be a companion for him. [43:36]." [Awliyaa' Ar-Rahman].


    Asalama Alaikum...
    URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed?

    You have got to get up every morning with determination if you want to go to bed with satisfaction

  4. #3
    strider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    West Midlands, England, United Kingdom
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Posts
    1,147
    Threads
    7
    Reputation
    2706
    Rep Power
    97
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Re: URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed?

    You will find that their are opposing views from scholars with regards to this issue.

  5. #4
    Fishman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Airstrip One.
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,555
    Threads
    122
    Reputation
    19041
    Rep Power
    100
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Post Re: URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed?

    Quote Originally Posted by strider View Post
    You will find that their are opposing views from scholars with regards to this issue.

    I read some of the opposing views and didn't find them very convincing. Anyway, as Umm Shaheed said, this isn't a fiqh board.

    I don't want to discuss whether it's not allowed, I want good reasons why. If I don't get any reasons that will convince an atheist, then they will just think I'm stupid.
    Last edited by Fishman; 06-24-2006 at 08:29 PM.

  6. Report bad ads?
  7. #5
    MinAhlilHadeeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    7,888
    Threads
    276
    Reputation
    38981
    Rep Power
    119
    Likes (Given)
    14
    Likes (Received)
    17

    Re: URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed?

    The Prophet (SAW) taught us to stay away from that which is doubtful.
    W'salaam

  8. #6
    Fishman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Airstrip One.
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,555
    Threads
    122
    Reputation
    19041
    Rep Power
    100
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Post Re: URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Umm_Shaheed View Post
    The Prophet (SAW) taught us to stay away from that which is doubtful.
    W'salaam

    They won't accept it, they'll probably accuse me of having a 'rules are rules' attitude, and call me autistic again.

  9. #7
    Ansar Al-'Adl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    4,680
    Threads
    188
    Reputation
    16665
    Rep Power
    109
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    82

    Re: URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed?

    bro,
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishman View Post
    I've been having a big discussion with my non-Muslim parents about why music isn't allowed, and since I'm not very good at debates, I don't have very good answers. They keep telling me that music hasn't done them any harm, and that music makes you happy.
    Don't introduce these issues as restrictions but as directions that Islam has pointed you in. So for example, rather than saying "I can't listen to music because I'm Muslim', say, 'I've reached an understanding where happiness to me is not found in the rhythms of worldly noises but the rhythms of loving devotion to and glorification of the Creator'. I said in another thread:
    I've found that when giving Da'wah to such Muslims, if you tell them to focus on their relationship with God and learning their religion they will naturally leave music. Once someone becomes more focused on their religion, they abandon these things by themselves [*]
    And you shouldn't introduce Islam to your parents starting with all the prohibitions and regulations first. That's putting the cart before the horse; you need to start with the message. For example, You aren't going to get a non-muslim to agree that men shouldn't wear silk or that we should enter the washroom with our left foot or that we should eat with our right hand. These rules come only after you accept the Qur'an and the Sunnah. So to argue with non-muslims over these rules is missing the mark.

    Lastly, the title of this thread is 'why isn't music allowed?' but not all music falls under the same ruling and there are many gray areas as well.

    I hope this helps.
    URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed?

    The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:
    "Surely I was sent to perfect the qualities of righteous character" [Musnad Ahmad, Muwatta Mâlik]


    Visit Ansâr Al-'Adl's personal page HERE.
    Excellent resources on Islam listed HERE.

  10. #8
    noshaba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In my Home
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Posts
    34
    Threads
    1
    Reputation
    21
    Rep Power
    88
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed?

    errm....all i knw is that allah has commanded tht the use of instruments excpet the drum is haraam....as they force u into things away from allah and ur religion, which music does...therefore music is classed as haraam....i hope tht helps
    salaam brother

  11. #9
    Woodrow's Avatar
    Woodrow is offline
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Grant County, Minnesota
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    17,217
    Threads
    244
    Reputation
    163077
    Rep Power
    187
    Likes (Given)
    177
    Likes (Received)
    698

    Re: URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed?

    Personaly I do not see this as being a music thread per se. I view this as being an explanatory thread as to why some things are not permitted for Muslims.

    I do not know why music is considered Haraam in most forms, however I do know that some forms of Music are haraam. I do not know if that includes all Music or if there may be some permissable Music. Based on my limited knowledge, I would say I probably should avoid all forms of Music so that I do not intentionaly present something that is Haraam to others.

    Music is a moot point to myself as I can not hear most Music. However, I do need to be aware and do my best to keep from presenting something that is Haraam to others.

    I would say that Music is haraam because it has the ability to generate an emotion, sometimes emotions can lead to haraam thoughts and/or actions. It is a tool well recognised by the advertising media, it is used to instill the desire for people to buy a certain product. If the advertising execs on Madison Avenue knows it can sell products, it seems that Shaitan probably knows it can sell sin.
    URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed?

    Herman 1 - URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed?


  12. Report bad ads?
  13. #10
    Samee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Posts
    327
    Threads
    9
    Reputation
    548
    Rep Power
    96
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed?



    Your parents need to realize something:

    In Islam, we give up ALOT of things that we would normally love to do for the sake of Allah. In return, he gives us what he owes us and 1000x the pleasure in paradise. Music may be prohibited here, but in paradise, it is rampant. The hoors in paradise sing all day long.

    The same can be thought of other things. There are two reasons why something is prohibited- either it causes us a great deal of harm (smoking) or because Allah wants to test us (music).

    Let's give it up in this life so we can get it in the next life.
    URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed?

    "It will be said to the pious believers in Islamic Monotheism: 'Oh you, the one in complete rest and satisfaction! Come back to your Lord well rested and well pleased!

    Enter you among my honored servants!

    And enter you my paradise!


    Al-Fajr, 27-30

  14. #11
    Pk_#2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    8,139
    Threads
    283
    Reputation
    52099
    Rep Power
    125
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    10

    Re: URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed?

    Quote Originally Posted by czgibson View Post
    Greetings,


    Perhaps you'd like to explain why. All I'm doing here is stating facts.

    Presumably Fishman has decided he wants to be a Muslim and obey Islamic rules, and who am I to argue with that? People are free to believe what they like.

    Similarly, you are free to believe that music has harmful if effects if you like, perhaps taking justification from articles such as the one you've linked to; all I'm doing is pointing out the factual void that such an opinion stems from.

    Peace
    ok thats cool...dun bite my head off brother

    Just when stating that you agree 100% with his parents sounded harsh, but you don't have to disagree with them, i just dunno why you said that, Fishmans nice so he didn't reply, but it kinda ticked me off

    nevermind peace!
    URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed?


    "Whoever lives amongst you will see much differing, so adhere to my Sunnah" Muhammad
    (صلّى الله عليه و سلم)

    Dhikhrul-lil-Aalamiin

  15. #12
    Sohrab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Islamabad, Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    637
    Threads
    2
    Reputation
    620
    Rep Power
    89
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishman View Post

    I've been having a big discussion with my non-Muslim parents about why music isn't allowed, and since I'm not very good at debates, I don't have very good answers.
    Dear Fishman bro!

    I'm afraid if i am trying to prove to everyone that whatever is prohibited in islam has a scientific explanation, it's not really going to work. The earlier the people get the message that islam is based on words of Allah and teaching of prophet (sallallahu alaihe wasallam), the better. Quote from Sura Ahzab Ayah 36....

    It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allâh and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allâh and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed in a plain error.

    I'm pretty sure this answer won't satisfy many inquisitive minds, but the prohibitions and allowances are primarily based on Allah and His Messenger's orders, not on scientific advantages or disadvantages.

    You have shown great courage in your quest to embrace islam...MashAllah. May Allah help us all be guided on the straight path. Ameen

    URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed?

    wwwislamicboardcom - URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed?

  16. #13
    Pk_#2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    8,139
    Threads
    283
    Reputation
    52099
    Rep Power
    125
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    10

    Re: URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed?

    Well you know the reason i included effects of music was because his rents are non-Muslims and might find it hard to understand that 'Music is haraam (forbiddon) full stop' And the fact that he won't have reasons to back it up, they might say stuff to reassure him that Islams not the right religion for him and stuff, but really it should be the other way round, he should now be trying to convince them that Islam is the true religion, because he sees the truth in it, and inshaAllah if they also see the truth it will be easier for them to practice, ya know as a family, if you get what i'm saying. You can't expect a non Muslim to follow everything so easily without back-up, for us the Quran and Sunnah are enough but maybe not for them, so you have to use other factors science etc to help them have a better understanding.

    Allhu alum (And Allah knows best),

    AsalamuAlaykum.
    URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed?


    "Whoever lives amongst you will see much differing, so adhere to my Sunnah" Muhammad
    (صلّى الله عليه و سلم)

    Dhikhrul-lil-Aalamiin

  17. #14
    Sohrab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Islamabad, Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    637
    Threads
    2
    Reputation
    620
    Rep Power
    89
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed?

    Quote Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B View Post
    Well you know the reason i included effects of music was because his rents are non-Muslims and might find it hard to understand that 'Music is haraam (forbiddon) full stop' And the fact that he won't have reasons to back it up, they might say stuff to reassure him that Islams not the right religion for him and stuff, but really it should be the other way round, he should now be trying to convince them that Islam is the true religion, because he sees the truth in it, and inshaAllah if they also see the truth it will be easier for them to practice, ya know as a family, if you get what i'm saying. You can't expect a non Muslim to follow everything so easily without back-up, for us the Quran and Sunnah are enough but maybe not for them, so you have to use other factors science etc to help them have a better understanding.

    Allhu alum (And Allah knows best),

    AsalamuAlaykum.
    Dear Sis,



    I really appreciate your concern and you are trying to help bro Fishman, like us all. I agree with you that to start off for a new muslim isn't easy and needs a lot of help with queries regarding Halal and Haram. I also agree that most of the things in Islam are very congruent with Modern Science. For satisfaction of heart it's all fine. What I won't endorse is something like "i left music because it has following disadvantages" and "i pray because it gives me good excercise and i fast because is good for my health". "i keep a beard because it has these advantages" etc.

    Please i'm not condemning anyone's effort to help new muslims. I'm very sure you all are doing much better than i am.

    I'd end on this ayah from sura baqara:

    The Messenger (Muhammad ) believes in what has been sent down to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers. Each one believes in Allâh, His Angels, His Books, and His Messengers. They say, "We make no distinction between one another of His Messengers" - and they say, "We hear, and we obey. (We seek) Your Forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the return (of all)."

    Jazakellaha

    URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed?

    wwwislamicboardcom - URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed?

  18. Report bad ads?
  19. #15
    czgibson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Atheism
    Posts
    3,237
    Threads
    37
    Reputation
    15764
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    589
    Likes (Received)
    284

    Re: URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed?

    Greetings,
    Quote Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B View Post
    ok thats cool...dun bite my head off brother
    Sorry - I didn't mean to. Please accept my apologies. Let's discuss the issue rather than attacking people who hold different views from us.

    Just when stating that you agree 100% with his parents sounded harsh, but you don't have to disagree with them, i just dunno why you said that, Fishmans nice so he didn't reply, but it kinda ticked me off
    It might have been harsh, but it's the truth. Having the word "Atheist" in my profile might seem harsh too. The Islamic prohibition on music is an issue I feel very strongly about. The fact is that there's no way to convince someone that all music is bad by using rational argument. Muslims don't believe music is bad because they have any valid, worldly reason for doing so - it's because of religious dogma, and all other arguments put forward in favour of the prohibition are just back-pedalling to try and justify that.

    Peace

  20. #16
    Samee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Posts
    327
    Threads
    9
    Reputation
    548
    Rep Power
    96
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed?

    Quote Originally Posted by czgibson View Post
    Greetings,


    Sorry - I didn't mean to. Please accept my apologies. Let's discuss the issue rather than attacking people who hold different views from us.



    It might have been harsh, but it's the truth. Having the word "Atheist" in my profile might seem harsh too. The Islamic prohibition on music is an issue I feel very strongly about. The fact is that there's no way to convince someone that all music is bad by using rational argument. Muslims don't believe music is bad because they have any valid, worldly reason for doing so - it's because of religious dogma, and all other arguments put forward in favour of the prohibition are just back-pedalling to try and justify that.

    Peace
    Once again, no one ever said anything about music being bad. Islam does NOT say music is bad for you. God has just banned us from listening to music as a mere test. In the Akhira (hereafter) we will be allowed to listen to all kinds of beautiful music and singing.

    We're not trying to convince you that music is bad for the soul. In fact, it probably is good for you in some ways. That doesn't mean it isn't prohbitied by God as a means of testing the ones he loves- if they pass the test, Lo! They get the music forever in the herafter. If they fail the test, well then they don't get to listen to the music in the hereafter.

    Do you want a pleasureable thing for 40 years or 4,000 years?
    URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed?

    "It will be said to the pious believers in Islamic Monotheism: 'Oh you, the one in complete rest and satisfaction! Come back to your Lord well rested and well pleased!

    Enter you among my honored servants!

    And enter you my paradise!


    Al-Fajr, 27-30

  21. #17
    Ansar Al-'Adl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    4,680
    Threads
    188
    Reputation
    16665
    Rep Power
    109
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    82

    Re: URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed?

    Quote Originally Posted by czgibson View Post
    Muslims don't believe music is bad because they have any valid, worldly reason for doing so
    Are you suggesting that religious reasons aren't valid or that none of the 'wordly' reasons invoked by Muslims are valid? If its the latter, then i would agree that it is methodologicaly flawed for Muslims to attempt to convince non-muslims that there is empirical benefit in Islamic regulations like entering the washroom with the left foot, men not wearing silk, and so on. These are our practices that naturally follow from our acceptance of the Qur'an and the Sunnah.

    Regards
    URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed?

    The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:
    "Surely I was sent to perfect the qualities of righteous character" [Musnad Ahmad, Muwatta Mâlik]


    Visit Ansâr Al-'Adl's personal page HERE.
    Excellent resources on Islam listed HERE.

  22. #18
    czgibson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Atheism
    Posts
    3,237
    Threads
    37
    Reputation
    15764
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    589
    Likes (Received)
    284

    Re: URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed?

    Greetings,
    Quote Originally Posted by Samee View Post
    Once again, no one ever said anything about music being bad.
    The writer of this ludicrous article says exactly that.

    Greetings Ansar,
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl View Post
    Are you suggesting that religious reasons aren't valid or that none of the 'wordly' reasons invoked by Muslims are valid?
    I'm not suggesting that religious reasons aren't valid for those who believe in that particular religion. What I am saying is that religious reasons are not valid worldly reasons.

    I'm also saying that I've never seen an argument about "why all music is bad" from a Muslim that is at all convincing. See, for example, the article I've linked to above. I don't know how anyone could take nonsense like that seriously for a split second.

    Peace

  23. #19
    Malaikah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Swimming with thermus aquaticus in Yellowstone National Park
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    6,351
    Threads
    101
    Reputation
    27871
    Rep Power
    113
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Re: URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed?

    czgibson,

    Yes well they are just people trying to explain why something is bad isnt it? they are doing their best, but they dont have God's wisdom- God knows best why music was made illegal for us and that should be good enough for a muslim. We place our trust in Allah swt.
    URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed?

    wwwislamicboardcom - URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed?

  24. Report bad ads?
  25. #20
    MinAhlilHadeeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    7,888
    Threads
    276
    Reputation
    38981
    Rep Power
    119
    Likes (Given)
    14
    Likes (Received)
    17

    Re: URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed?

    Quote Originally Posted by czgibson View Post
    Greetings,


    Surely they're right, though? (Except for the part about calling you autistic - that's perhaps a bit cruel).

    I know that as a Muslim you take rules seriously, but ultimately that's your only reason for abiding by them. You're not doing it for any logical reason that could be demonstrated to an outsider; you're simply obeying because you've chosen to do so.

    There's nothing wrong with music per se - you've just chosen to abstain from it because you've been told to by an authority that you trust (Allah). This is why you're having such a problem with this issue, and why you can't find any convincing reasons beyond that for having given it up.

    Peace
    Let me get this straight. So you agree that Allah has outlawed Music, but then you say there is no evidence against it?
    I really couldn't care less if you were part of an orchestra. To me, the laws of Allah are sacred. And I accept them without question. That is part of Iman.
    But since you neither believe in Islam, or the existence of God, I suppose this of little concern to you.


  26. Hide
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. URGENT: Why isn't Music allowed?
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. music allowed in islam ??????????
    By AnonymousPoster in forum Advice & Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 09:00 AM
  2. Are We Allowed to Listen to Music when we are fasting?
    By atif_hussain in forum Advice & Support
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 10:56 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 03:21 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 03:25 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-17-2006, 01:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create