× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 35 visibility 13476

1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified

  1. #1
    Saleem Khan's Avatar Scholar
    brightness_1
    Student of Knowledge
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    SA
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    111
    Threads
    22
    Rep Power
    52
    Rep Ratio
    73
    Likes Ratio
    71

    1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified

    Report bad ads?

    Much to the dismay of the Vatican, an approx. 1500-2000 year old bible was found in Turkey, in the Ethnography Museum of Ankara.

    Discovered and kept secret in the year 2000, the book contains the Gospel of Barnabas – a disciple of Christ – which shows that Jesus was not crucified, nor was he the son of God, but a Prophet. The book also calls Apostle Paul “The Impostor”. The book also claims that Jesus ascended to heaven alive, and that Judas Iscariot was crucified in his place.

    A report by The National Turk says that the Bible was seized from a gang of smugglers in a Mediterranean-area operation. The report states the gang was charged with smuggling antiquities, illegal excavations, and the possession of explosives. The books itself is valued as high as 40 Million Turkish Liras (approx. 28 mil. Dollars). Man, where is the Thieves Guild, when you need them?


    Authenticity

    According to reports, experts and religious authorities in Tehram insist that the book is original. The book itself is written with gold lettering, onto loosely-tied leather in Aramaic, the language of Jesus Christ.The text maintains a vision similar to Islam, contradicting the New Testament’s teachings of Christianity. Jesus also foresees the coming of the Prophet Muhammad, who would found Islam 700 years later.

    It is believed that, during the Council of Nicea, the Catholic Church hand-picked the gospels that form the Bible as we know it today; omitting the Gospel of Barnabas (among many others) in favor of the four canonical gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. Many biblical texts have begun to surface over time, including those of the Dead Sea and Gnostic Gospels; but this book especially, seems to worry the Vatican.


    The Catholic Church wants in

    What does this mean to Christian-derived religions and their followers? Quite a tight spot. The Vatican has asked Turkish authorities to let them examine the contents of the bookwithin the Church. Now that the book has been found, will they come to accept the it and its evidence? Will they deny it altogether? Call it a “Muslim lie”, as did the “Truth” Magazine, in 2000?

    To many, this book is a beacon of hope, that believers soon realize that the object of their adoration is arbitrary; and that all text, especially religious text, is subject to interpretation.

    What does this mean to atheists/agnostics/secular thinkers? Is the text real? Fake? Does it matter? Hopefully, this news inspires the religious to ask questions, instead of pointing fingers or believing anything blindly.

    Please, don’t go poking fun or tossing around the “I told you so!”s. The biggest danger of faith is when people believe what they want to believe, defending against any and all evidence; especially when that evidence revolutionizes their foundation from the ground up. And the biggest culprit to that danger is the ego trap: rejecting/criticizing others, for being unlike you.

    For centuries, the “defense” of blind faith has driven nations to war, violence, discrimination, slavery and to become the society of automatons that we are today; and for just as long, it has been justified with lies. If you know better, act like it.

    http://greatlifeandmore.com/index.ph...atican-in-awe/
    | Likes OmAbdullah, talibilm, Muslim Woman liked this post
    chat Quote

  2. Report bad ads?
  3. #2
    azc's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    7,057
    Threads
    391
    Rep Power
    70
    Rep Ratio
    34
    Likes Ratio
    35

    Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified

    But some of the Christians are so stubborn that they even deny the existence of this book.
    chat Quote

  4. #3
    Eric H's Avatar
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    uk
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Christianity
    Posts
    3,817
    Threads
    34
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Ratio
    135
    Likes Ratio
    78

    Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified

    Greetings and peace be with you Saleem Khan;

    Thanks for sharing; it is not clear from the article, if the Catholic church will be allowed to study the document, in order to form an educated opinion. It would also be interesting to read the actual words of the document, interpreted into modern language; and I just have a question mark over gold lettering, this seems strange to me, but then I am not a scholar.

    In the spirit of praying to ‘One God’

    Eric
    | Likes Bhabha liked this post
    1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified

    You will never look into the eyes of anyone who does not matter to God.
    chat Quote

  5. #4
    Misbah0411's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Full Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dar ul Kufr
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    220
    Threads
    2
    Rep Power
    50
    Rep Ratio
    35
    Likes Ratio
    73

    Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified

    To those who are interested as much as I am of the wisdom contained in the Gospel of Barnabas and how he narrated what happened in those last days of Jesus on earth, I will paraphrase the ending of that Gospel:

    At this time while the Virgin Mary, Jesus mother, was standing in prayer, the angel Gabriel visited her and narrated to her the persecution of her son. Then the angel said, "have no fear, Mary, because God will protect him from the world." As a result, Mary in tears left Nazareth and came to Jerusalem to the house of her sister Mary Salome, seeking her son. Yet, since he had secretly retired beyond the Cedron River she was unable to see him any longer in this world; except after the deed of shame, because of the fact that the angel Gabriel, as well as the angels, Michael, Rafael and Uriel, by God's Will brought him to her.


    When the soldiers along with Judas approached the place where Jesus stayed, Jesus who was awake in anticipation heard the approach of a large group, which as a result in fear he withdrew into the house. Moreover, the 11 were sleeping. Then, because of the danger to His servant, God commanded Gabriel, Michael, Rafael and Uriel, His ministers, to remove Jesus from the world. The holy angels came and took Jesus out through the south facing window. They transported him and placed him in the third heaven and in the company of angels blessing God eternally.


    Impetuously, Judas entered before the others into the chamber where Jesus resided. The disciples were still asleep. Then, the wonderful God acted wonderfully to the extent that Judas was so changed in speech and appearance to look like Jesus-that even we believed he was Jesus. Furthermore, he having awakened us, was seeking the location of the master. Then in astonishment we answered, you, lord our our master-have you suddenly forgotten us?" Consequently, he said smiling, "now, you are foolish that you do not know me to be Judas Iscariot?” Then, the military entered in seized Judas. This is because he completely resembled Jesus. Because of what Judas said, and due to the great number of soldiers, we ran in fright. Furthermore, John, who was wrapped in a linen cloth, awoke and fled, and when a soldier grabbed him by it, he left the linen cloth and fled naked-because God responded to the prayer of Jesus and saved the 11 disciples from harm. The soldiers took Judas and tied him up, not without derision. This is because he truthfully denied that he was Jesus. Additionally, the soldiers in mockery said, "master, have no fear, because we are here to make you king of Israel, and we have captured you for this purpose, because we know that you refuse the kingdom." Judas answered, "now you are completely mad. You came to take Jesus of Nazareth with weapons and lanterns as if hunting a thief, and instead you have bound me-the one who guided you- to make me king?" Then the soldiers lost their patience and began ridiculing Judas, punching and kicking him. So they led him with fury into Jerusalem. However, God, who had decreed the issue, reserved Judas for the cross. This was so he would suffer that horrible death to which he had sold another. Truly, the voice, face in person of Judas were so similar to Jesus that even his disciples and believers entirely believed that he was Jesus. Moreover, why do I report that the chief priests believe Judas was Jesus? Not at all, in fact all the disciples including this author believed it, and so did Jesus's poor virgin mother as well as his relatives and friends. We all believed it, to such a degree that the sorrow of everyone was incredible. I swear in God's name that I forgot all that Jesus said, how he would be taken up from the world and that he would manifest in a third person-and that he would remain alive until near the end of the world. Thus I went with John and Jesus's mother to the cross. Those disciples who had no consciousness of God went at night and stole Judas's body. In addition, they hid it. Then they, spread a rumor that Jesus was resurrected. This resulted in great confusion. Then the high priest had commanded that under the death penalty no one could talk of Jesus of Nazareth. Thus, great persecution resulted. In addition many were stoned and beaten and many exiled because they could not remain silent on such an issue. The news reached Nazareth how their fellow citizen, Jesus, after dying on the cross was resurrected. As a result, the Virgin Mary, crying said, "let us go to Jerusalem to find my son. I will die content when I have seen him." The Virgin return to Jerusalem along with the author, as well as James and John, the same day on which the decree of the high priest was issued. Then the Virgin, who feared God, even though she knew the decree of the high priest was unjust, commanded those who dwelt with her to forget her son. Moreover, how each one was affected: God, who discerns the hearts of men knows what between grief at the death of Judas, whom we believe to be our master Jesus, and the desire to see Jesus resurrected, we along with Jesus's mother were consumed in grief.


    So, the angels who were Mary's guardians, ascended to the third heaven where Jesus was in the company of angels, and narrated all to him. As a result, Jesus beseeched God to give him power to see his mother and his true disciples. Then, the merciful God commanded His four favorite angels- Gabriel, Michael, Rafael, and Uriel-to transport Jesus into his mother's house and there guard him continuously for three days, allowing him only to be seen by those who believed in his teachings.


    Jesus came surrounded with splendor to the room where there was the Virgin Mary with her two sisters, and Martha as well as Mary Magdalene, along with Lazarus and myself-as well as John, James and Peter. As a result, through fear they fell unconscious. Then, Jesus lifted up his mother and the others from the ground and said, “have no fear because I am Jesus. And never cry because I am alive and not dead." Then, the Virgin in tears said, "tell me my son why has God, since he gave you power to raise the dead, allowed you to die to the shame of your kinsfolk and friends and to the shame of your teachings? Because everyone that loves you has been as if dead?” Jesus replied, embracing his mother, "believe me mother, because truly I have not been dead at all-since God has reserved me until near the end of the world." Then he beseeched the four angels to appear and testify regarding the actual events. So the four angels described to the Virgin how God had sent for Jesus and had transformed Judas, so the latter would andure the punishment to which he sold another. Then I (Barnabas) said, "oh master, is it lawful for me to question you now as it was lawful for me when you lived with us?" Jesus responded, "ask what you please Barnabas and I will answer you." I asked, "oh master, since God is merciful, why has he so tormented us, making us believe that you were dead? And your mother has nearly killed herself over you and her grief-and you, who are a holy one of God, on you God has allowed to fall the disgrace that you were killed among robbers on the mount Calvary?"


    Jesus answered, "believe me Barnabas, that every sin, however small it is, God punishes with great punishment since God is offended at sin. Thus, since my mother and my faithful disciples that were with me and loved me a little earthly love, the righteous God has will to punish this love with the present grief, so it may not be punished in the flames of hell. In addition, although I have been innocent in the world, it's men have called me 'God' and 'son of God', so I be not mocked on the Day of Judgment by the demons, God wills that I am mocked by men in this world. This is through the death of Judas, making all men believe that I died on the cross. What's more, this mocking will continue until the advent of Muhammad, the Messenger of God, who when he comes, will expose this deception to those who believe in God's law." Then, Jesus turned himself to me and said, "be sure, Barnabas, that you write my gospel regarding all that has happened throughout my life in this world. What's more, also record what had befallen Judas so the true believers are duly informed and everyone may believe the truth." In addition, he chastised many who believed him to have died and risen again, saying, "do you then hold me and God as liars-because God granted me to live nearly to the end of the world, just as I said to you? Truly, I never died but instead it was Judas the traitor. Beware, because Satan will make every effort to deceive you, but you may be my witnesses in all Israel and throughout the world of all that you have seen and heard."


    Moreover, then he beseeched God for the salvation of the true believers in the conversion of sinners. Furthermore, when he finished his prayer he embraced his mother saying, "peace be on you, my mother. Find your peace in God, who created you and me." Finally, he turned to his disciples and said, "May God's grace and mercy be with you." Then before their eyes four angels carried him up into heaven.


    Moreover, the truth, hated by Satan, was persecuted as it always is through falsehood. This is because certain evil man, pretending to be disciples, preached that Jesus died and was not resurrected. Others preached that he really died and was resurrected. Others preached-instill preach-that Jesus is the son of God, among whom is Paul deceived. In contrast, we truly follow him through all that I have written preached the message of this book to those who are conscious of God. This is so they will be saved from God's judgment at the end of time. Amen
    1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified

    Show no concern for the praise of one whose praise cannot adorn you in any way, nor for the blame of those whose blame cannot dishonor you. And seek the praise of the One whose Praise is all honor and whose blame is all disgrace. Ibn Qayyim
    chat Quote

  6. Report bad ads?
  7. #5
    anatolian's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,822
    Threads
    47
    Rep Power
    103
    Rep Ratio
    31
    Likes Ratio
    57

    Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified

    I read some notes about this Bible. It says that it is really 1500 years old or more and most interesting thing it is ritten in aramaic the Original language of Isa a.s./Jesus. But actually no one knows what is written in it because no one studied or translated it to modern languages. It seems Turkey just wants to keep it a secret and make people, especially tue catolic church, curious so that they sell it with a high price as much as possible. This is just a shame...
    1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified

    “Either seem as you are or be as you seem” Rumi
    chat Quote

  8. #6
    Bhabha's Avatar
    brightness_1
    I'm on mobile
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    792
    Threads
    33
    Rep Power
    51
    Rep Ratio
    28
    Likes Ratio
    78

    Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified

    People still read Aramaic lol. I have a colleague whose first language is Aramaic
    1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified

    ต( ິᵒ̴̶̷̤ ﻌ ᵒ̴̶̷̤ )ິ ♬

    chat Quote

  9. #7
    goodwill's Avatar
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Christianity
    Posts
    82
    Threads
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Ratio
    50
    Likes Ratio
    25

    Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified

    The article's inaccuracy is sufficiently shown by the claim, "It is believed that, during the Council of Nicea, the Catholic Church hand-picked the gospels that form the Bible as we know it today." This shows the author's profound ignorance of early Church history and of the transmission of the New Testament. The Gospels existed long before and were recognized as authoritative independently of the Nicene Council. That fact is that God is faithful and preserves His word. Besides, the so-called gospel of Barnabas has long been recognized as a forgery--and an inept forgery at that. The author of the gospel of Barnabas (clearly not the Barnabas mentioned in the New Testament) puts these words in the mouth of "Jesus Christ": "I am not the Messiah."
    chat Quote

  10. #8
    Misbah0411's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Full Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dar ul Kufr
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    220
    Threads
    2
    Rep Power
    50
    Rep Ratio
    35
    Likes Ratio
    73

    Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified

    format_quote Originally Posted by goodwill View Post
    The article's inaccuracy is sufficiently shown by the claim, "It is believed that, during the Council of Nicea, the Catholic Church hand-picked the gospels that form the Bible as we know it today." This shows the author's profound ignorance of early Church history and of the transmission of the New Testament. The Gospels existed long before and were recognized as authoritative independently of the Nicene Council. That fact is that God is faithful and preserves His word. Besides, the so-called gospel of Barnabas has long been recognized as a forgery--and an inept forgery at that. The author of the gospel of Barnabas (clearly not the Barnabas mentioned in the New Testament) puts these words in the mouth of "Jesus Christ": "I am not the Messiah."
    I like how Christians will scrutinize other gospels but will turn a blind eye to their own spurious gospels that finally made it in the New Testament. I got news for you most of those manuscripts come from anonymous sources and the early Church ascribed them to Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. They think that the New Testament was around just after Jesus a.s. left the earth and not compiled until 325 a.d.
    1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified

    Show no concern for the praise of one whose praise cannot adorn you in any way, nor for the blame of those whose blame cannot dishonor you. And seek the praise of the One whose Praise is all honor and whose blame is all disgrace. Ibn Qayyim
    chat Quote

  11. #9
    Bhabha's Avatar
    brightness_1
    I'm on mobile
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    792
    Threads
    33
    Rep Power
    51
    Rep Ratio
    28
    Likes Ratio
    78

    Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified

    Ahh the history of Christianity 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified
    1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified

    ต( ິᵒ̴̶̷̤ ﻌ ᵒ̴̶̷̤ )ິ ♬

    chat Quote

  12. Report bad ads?
  13. #10
    goodwill's Avatar
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Christianity
    Posts
    82
    Threads
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Ratio
    50
    Likes Ratio
    25

    Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified

    There is much historical evidence that the four Gospels in the New Testament were known as a group of four well before A. D. 325. Irenaeus of Lyons (A.D. 120/140 - 200/203) even wrote that the Gospels could not number more than four.


    Let’s scrutinize both the Gospel according to John, which is in the New Testament, and the Gospel of Barnabas. On the one hand, John writes, “We have found the Messiah, which is, being interpreted, the Christ.” The Hebrew word “Messiah” is accurately translated in Greek as “Christ,” for both words mean “anointed.” The writer knew both Hebrew and Greek, which suggests that the author was Jewish. This is also consistent with an early date of composition, since non-Jewish Christians soon came to predominate in the Church.


    On the other hand, the author of the Gospel of Barnabas mentions “Jesus Christ” in the prologue of his book. But in chapter 42 the author wrote that Jesus denied being the “Messiah.” Whoever wrote Barnabas did not know that “Messiah” means “Christ.” This suggests that the author of Barnabas was not Jewish and did not know Hebrew. However, the real, historical Barnabas was Jewish. The author evidently composed his book long after the apostolic period and also outside the context of the Church, for the Church has always known that “Messiah” means “Christ.” The result is that the author of this so-called Gospel of Barnabas contradicted not only Christianity but Islam as well.
    chat Quote

  14. #11
    Eric H's Avatar
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    uk
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Christianity
    Posts
    3,817
    Threads
    34
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Ratio
    135
    Likes Ratio
    78

    Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified

    Greetings and peace be with you Misbah0411;

    I got news for you most of those manuscripts come from anonymous sources and the early Church ascribed them to Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. They think that the New Testament was around just after Jesus a.s. left the earth and not compiled until 325 a.d.
    I believe that the Bible I read today, is the Bible God intends me to read, and it is all I need for my salvation. Man could try and corrupt the contents of the bible, but God has the power of final editor. If God can create the heavens and the Earth, he should be able to edit the Bible, I just trust that to be true.

    The same God has the power to govern what goes in the Quran.

    In the spirit of searching for a greatest meaning of 'One God'

    Eric
    1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified

    You will never look into the eyes of anyone who does not matter to God.
    chat Quote

  15. #12
    Misbah0411's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Full Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dar ul Kufr
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    220
    Threads
    2
    Rep Power
    50
    Rep Ratio
    35
    Likes Ratio
    73

    Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified

    Which Bible. The one where there are 73 books in it? Or the one that leaves out Mark chapters 9-20? There are many types of Bibles and not all of them are just translation versions but leave out whole segments. Which one does God intend for you to read and your neighbor John Doe Christian to read? You see how illogical your statement is?
    1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified

    Show no concern for the praise of one whose praise cannot adorn you in any way, nor for the blame of those whose blame cannot dishonor you. And seek the praise of the One whose Praise is all honor and whose blame is all disgrace. Ibn Qayyim
    chat Quote

  16. #13
    Eric H's Avatar
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    uk
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Christianity
    Posts
    3,817
    Threads
    34
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Ratio
    135
    Likes Ratio
    78

    Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified

    Greetings and peace be with you Misbah0411;

    Which Bible. The one where there are 73 books in it? Or the one that leaves out Mark chapters 9-20? There are many types of Bibles and not all of them are just translation versions but leave out whole segments. Which one does God intend for you to read and your neighbor John Doe Christian to read? You see how illogical your statement is?
    Does size matter?

    The Jews are God's chosen people, they only have the 'Old Testament', the shortened version of the Bible is almost twice the size of the Quran.

    Why should I try and convert you to Christianity? Did Allah make a mistake when he chose you to be a wonderful Muslim?

    In the spirit of searching for a greatest meaning of 'One God'

    Eric
    1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified

    You will never look into the eyes of anyone who does not matter to God.
    chat Quote

  17. #14
    goodwill's Avatar
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Christianity
    Posts
    82
    Threads
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Ratio
    50
    Likes Ratio
    25

    Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified

    Happily, the good news of Jesus Christ can be found in any Bible used by Christians. On the Gospel according to Mark, it has only 16 chapters. I think you meant the last verses of that chapter. Most manuscripts and most if not all translations include them. It is worth keeping in mind that the Truth is not just represented by words on paper. The Truth is a Person, whom to know is to know a Friend who sets free.
    chat Quote

  18. Report bad ads?
  19. #15
    talibilm's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Non Sectarian Muslim
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    953
    Threads
    25
    Rep Power
    52
    Rep Ratio
    42
    Likes Ratio
    65

    Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified

    format_quote Originally Posted by Misbah0411 View Post
    To those who are interested as much as I am of the wisdom contained in the Gospel of Barnabas and how he narrated what happened in those last days of Jesus on earth, I will paraphrase the ending of that Gospel:
    format_quote Originally Posted by goodwill View Post
    The article's inaccuracy is sufficiently shown by the claim, "It is believed that, during the Council of Nicea, the Catholic Church hand-picked the gospels that form the Bible as we know it today." This shows the author's profound ignorance of early Church history and of the transmission of the New Testament. The Gospels existed long before and were recognized as authoritative independently of the Nicene Council. That fact is that God is faithful and preserves His word. Besides, the so-called gospel of Barnabas has long been recognized as a forgery--and an inept forgery at that. The author of the gospel of Barnabas (clearly not the Barnabas mentioned in the New Testament) puts these words in the mouth of "Jesus Christ": "I am not the Messiah."


    I 've been warning from TWO years about this is, what the Missionaries are pre planning by those Islamic audioed videos TO MIX UP BOTH THE GOSPEL OF BARNABUS & This 1500 years old Bible (in dark color leather parchments held by threads ) in Turkey and many like you have fallen prey to it as expected .

    Both are completely different !!!,

    I HAD POSTED ON THE BELOW THREAD TWO YEARS AGO YEAR
    POST # 2 & 4 HERE KINDLY READ AND LISTEN TO YOUSUF ESTES, THE EX CHRISTIAN PRIEST AND PREACHER WHO KNOW THIS STUFF MUCH MORE THAN US.


    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...54#post7077154

    Gospel of Barnabus were few papers that were found before 300 years hidden in the library of Vatican found by its staff but this Copy of New testaments already tested by Radio Carbon analysis this parchments by the Authorities of Turkey and its Museum
    was caught up from Antique smuggling racket & SURELY belonged to that era ( about 1500 years ago) and its in RIGHT ARAMAIC which is mix of Hebrew and Arabic and appears like Arabic. After this video many videos also started to circulate showing other so called Aramaic holy books but they were just to confuse this which was caught up from the hands of the antique smugglers. watch the video its letters and its its looks like Arabic but its not and that is REAL Aramaic a mixture of hebrew and Arabic in which Esa A.S was born among the Aramaic peasants and spoke Aramaic and so was his disciples as certified by the 30 year experienced Bible Scholar, Bart Erhman



    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel...el_of_Barnabas (below)


    The Gospel of Barnabas is a book depicting the life of Jesus, and claims to be by the biblical Barnabas, who in this work is one of the twelve apostles. Two manuscripts are known to have existed, both dated to the late 16th century and written respectively in Italian and in Spanish—although the Spanish manuscript is now lost, its text surviving only in a partial 18th-century transcript. [1] Barnabas is about the same length as the four canonical gospels put together, with the bulk being devoted to an account of Jesus' ministry, much of it harmonized from accounts also found in the canonical gospels. In some key respects, it conforms to the Islamic interpretation of Christian origins and contradicts the New Testament teachings of Christianity.This Gospel is considered by the majority of academics, including Christians and some Muslims (such as Abbas el-Akkad), to be late and pseudepigraphical.[2] However, some academics suggest that it may contain some remnants of an earlier apocryphal work (perhaps Gnostic,[3] Ebionite[4] or Diatessaronic[5]), redacted to bring it more in line with Islamic doctrine. Some Muslims consider the surviving versions as transmitting a suppressed apostolic original. Some Islamic organizations cite it in support of the Islamic view of Jesus.This work should not be confused with the surviving Epistle of Barnabas, nor with the surviving Acts of Barnabas.

    VS

    The Turkey's bible confiscated in yr 2000 is claimed to be in Syriac wwwislamicboardcom - 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified and not Spanish, but nothing but a dialect of Aramaic wwwislamicboardcom - 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified
    Last edited by talibilm; 07-27-2016 at 12:08 AM.
    chat Quote

  20. #16
    talibilm's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Non Sectarian Muslim
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    953
    Threads
    25
    Rep Power
    52
    Rep Ratio
    42
    Likes Ratio
    65

    Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified

    format_quote Originally Posted by goodwill View Post
    Happily, the good news of Jesus Christ can be found in any Bible used by Christians. On the Gospel according to Mark, it has only 16 chapters. I think you meant the last verses of that chapter. Most manuscripts and most if not all translations include them. It is worth keeping in mind that the Truth is not just represented by words on paper. The Truth is a Person, whom to know is to know a Friend who sets free.
    I am not forcing my view on you but let see the view Bart Erhman who served the Christendom for more than thirty years and studied Bible right from the age of 10 years or less . at 8 minutes to 10 minutes

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yte-ad6Y31s

    The bodies of those who were nailed on the cross were left out to be eaten by scavengers , vultures etc and was left to rot for the common public to learn a lesson not to indulge in such crimes of the person who was nailed is the testimony by Bart Erhman in the above video. So none can change the law of the Roman kings which was been followed for 1000's of years so no way Jesus's body was given a decent burial ( EVEN IN CASE HE WAS NAILED as you claim ) by Pilate, who was the Tyrant among those Roman Kings. So the resurrection of Jesus becomes another lie , framed by Paul , the Jewish Student & a spy . Know that Jews are the most to difficult to convert to any religion particularly when they view Christianity as Polytheism and so Paul came from no where with no Christian info and suddenly made a story which was the aim of Jews to Misguide the Monotheist Christians who did not beleive in the crucifixion like the Negus of Ethopia (Abyysinia) who embraced Islam. Similar Tactics by the Jews was adopted to divide Islam by sending the Yemeni Jew Ibn sabah who entered Islam but later try to claim Caliph Ali is God and was burnt with his group By Ali (R.A) himself when he failed to repent and turn back from his claims, after this Shia groups emerged too.
    Last edited by talibilm; 07-01-2016 at 10:43 AM.
    chat Quote

  21. #17
    AboBakar's Avatar
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    10
    Threads
    0
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Ratio
    -21
    Likes Ratio
    20

    Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified

    I haven't found that weird , I even got a massage from someone saying that Al Masiih 'Iisa AS is actually Al Abu Bakar RA , do you believe that ?
    chat Quote

  22. #18
    Snow's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Full Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    A cold place
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    280
    Threads
    30
    Rep Power
    60
    Rep Ratio
    50
    Likes Ratio
    69

    Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified

    format_quote Originally Posted by goodwill View Post
    Happily, the good news of Jesus Christ can be found in any Bible used by Christians
    Which version?
    chat Quote

  23. #19
    SHO's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Full Member
    star_rate
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    http://www.islamicboard.com/
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    52
    Threads
    6
    Rep Power
    50
    Rep Ratio
    17
    Likes Ratio
    54

    Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified

    format_quote Originally Posted by Saleem Khan View Post
    Much to the dismay of the Vatican, an approx. 1500-2000 year old bible was found in Turkey, in the Ethnography Museum of Ankara.

    Discovered and kept secret in the year 2000, the book contains the Gospel of Barnabas – a disciple of Christ – which shows that Jesus was not crucified, nor was he the son of God, but a Prophet. The book also calls Apostle Paul “The Impostor”. The book also claims that Jesus ascended to heaven alive, and that Judas Iscariot was crucified in his place.
    Assalamu 'Alaykum dear brothers and sisters in Islam,

    I have seen some of our brothers and sisters saying about a Gospel of Barnabas.I don't think it is real.

    Here are some articles by Yusuf Estes:
    1.PopeRead Ancient Bible & Quit? Why?
    2.Gospelof Barnabas: FACT or FAKE?
    3.Who Was Barnabas (really)?
    [Click to open]

    Here is a quote from the first article:
    Back in March 1, 2012 - Yusuf Estes spoke out about the "Ancient Bible" that was supposed to prove that Muhammad is Messiah - found in Turkey, etc., etc. . . His comments:
    Bismillah Rahman Raheem, innal-Hamdulillah Rabbil Alameen, was-salata was-salama ala Rasool al-Kareem. Allahu 'Alim.
    What we find in the limited verses disclosed in the media, there is no doubt in my mind, this is could be another fabrication or altered book in some way.

    Let me give only a brief summary of the findings we have collected and verified so far, inshallah :
    ...........................
    ..........................
    (Please go through the article for more info)

    I discourage the arguments about this so called 'Gospel of Barnabas' by our brothers and sisters because it is fake.
    Dear Brothers and sisters,we have more authentic proofs showing that Islam is the truth.We don't need fake and fabricated things to prove Islam,because we already have truth which proves that Islam is truth.

    ::
    Salaam.
    S.H.O
    chat Quote

  24. Report bad ads?
  25. #20
    talibilm's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Non Sectarian Muslim
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    953
    Threads
    25
    Rep Power
    52
    Rep Ratio
    42
    Likes Ratio
    65

    Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified

    format_quote Originally Posted by SHO View Post
    Assalamu 'Alaykum dear brothers and sisters in Islam,

    I discourage the arguments about this so called 'Gospel of Barnabas' by our brothers and sisters because it is fake.
    Dear Brothers and sisters,we have more authentic proofs showing that Islam is the truth.We don't need fake and fabricated things to prove Islam,because we already have truth which proves that Islam is truth.

    ::
    Salaam.
    S.H.O


    So you are adding just FUEL to the confusion which the Anti Islamist desperately need ? The answer is

    Both are completely different !!!,

    I HAD POSTED ON THE BELOW THREAD
    TWO YEARS AGO YEAR POST # 2 & 4 HERE KINDLY READ AND LISTEN TO YOUSUF ESTES, THE EX CHRISTIAN PRIEST AND PREACHER WHO KNOW THIS STUFF MUCH MORE THAN US.

    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...54#post7077154

    See Yusuf estes proof in his one minute video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD9SOqQ9JiE


    Yusuf Estes, The Evangelist Priest who reverted to Islam says that this Gospel of Barnabus were just a few papers that were found before 300 years hidden in the library of Vatican found by its staff
    UNLIKE this Turkey ' s Bible ( NT ) is already tested by Radio Carbon analysis this parchments by the Authorities of Turkey and its Museum was caught up from Antique smuggling racket & SURELY belonged to that era ( about 1500 years ago) and its in RIGHT ARAMAIC which is mix of Hebrew and Arabic and appears like Arabic. After this video many videos also started to circulate showing other so called Aramaic holy books but they were just to confuse this which was caught up from the hands of the antique smugglers. watch the video its letters and its its looks like Arabic but its not and that is REAL Aramaic a mixture of hebrew and Arabic in which Esa A.S was born among the Aramaic peasants and spoke Aramaic and so was his disciples as certified by the 30 year experienced Bible Scholar, Bart Erhman



    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel...el_of_Barnabas (below)


    The Gospel of Barnabas is a book depicting the life of Jesus, and claims to be by the biblical Barnabas, who in this work is one of the twelve apostles. Two manuscripts are known to have existed, both dated to the late 16th century and written respectively in Italian and in Spanish—although the Spanish manuscript is now lost, its text surviving only in a partial 18th-century transcript. [1] Barnabas is about the same length as the four canonical gospels put together, with the bulk being devoted to an account of Jesus' ministry, much of it harmonized from accounts also found in the canonical gospels. In some key respects, it conforms to the Islamic interpretation of Christian origins and contradicts the New Testament teachings of Christianity.This Gospel is considered by the majority of academics, including Christians and some Muslims (such as Abbas el-Akkad), to be late and pseudepigraphical.[2] However, some academics suggest that it may contain some remnants of an earlier apocryphal work (perhaps Gnostic,[3] Ebionite[4] or Diatessaronic[5]), redacted to bring it more in line with Islamic doctrine. Some Muslims consider the surviving versions as transmitting a suppressed apostolic original. Some Islamic organizations cite it in support of the Islamic view of Jesus.This work should not be confused with the surviving Epistle of Barnabas, nor with the surviving Acts of Barnabas.

    VS

    The Turkey's bible confiscated in yr 2000 is claimed to be in Syriac wwwislamicboardcom - 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified and not Spanish, but nothing but a dialect of Aramaic wwwislamicboardcom - 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified and its The Truth which they are trying to hide by creating confusion between the Two.


    format_quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Which version?
    Beware of Apologetics who are ALWAYS looking to confuse this issue and give a good read to this thread How Prophet traits IS CLEARLY described in the New Testaments and was a Refutation for such an Anti Islamist.

    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ot-be-Mohammed
    Last edited by talibilm; 08-16-2016 at 10:09 AM.
    chat Quote


  26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-04-2012, 12:04 PM
  2. bible clearly says jesus was not crucified!!!
    By cat eyes in forum Comparative religion
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 12:19 AM
  3. Apocalypse of Peter confirms Jesus (A.S) wasn't crucified!
    By Talha777 in forum Comparative religion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 04:56 PM
  4. Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified Says The Gospel of Seth
    By sonz in forum Comparative religion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-27-2006, 10:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create