× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Results 21 to 33 of 33 visibility 1331
  1. #1
    brightness_1
    Full Member
    Array Yrvhere?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    270
    Threads
    40
    Reputation
    1524
    Rep Power
    5
    Rep Ratio
    57
    Likes Ratio
    99

    "Ignorant" women have brought this society to where it is now!!!! (OP)


    Why would men keep their eyes down when women be go them are flaunting their bodies for them to see, barely covering it with any clothes? !!!!!!!!!!!
    What use are of clothes if they are skin-tight or are see-through?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Someone had said it right:
    * Neither Love is revered, nor is beauty modest & pure anymore
    Splurging in every nook and corner, lust prevails every door *
    Nowadays TV and internet has made porn so easily accessible for men, that everything is before you on just one click. Even if you don't intend to watch such rubbish, nude women are thrown onto your
    screens while surfing on internet. With all this filth around, contaminating peoples' minds, the rate of rape is bound to increase when women too come up dressed like inviting men to get attracted towards them. Why on earth then the so-called women-rights-organizations come forth chanting slogans of "violation of women rights" when they, with others have brought the society to such levels? If you
    have any regard for your dignity, then you should safeguard it, and not expose it on billboards. You should keep your beauty to yourself and your husband, not advertise it on the streets. But if you ignore the laws of Allah, then you deserve the bad outcomes. Don't put the blame on others when you didn't come out covered and protected.
    A male at the end of the day will always be attracted to a female.
    And thus the Holy Prophet S.A.W said, "After me I have not left any trial more severe to men than women." (Sahih Al-Bukhari)
    This was the very test to attain paradise, but alas! We failed it because of chasing our desires, and and as a result Muslim men and women both adopted the appearances of prostitutes and rebels. Disbelievers are *disbelievers*, They "will" do as they please, but for a Muslim to imitate them without a second thought? That is absurd. And then, when such a Muslim says, "The lightning of punishment always burnt the muslims."
    Such is not called innocence, rather ignorance and absurdity.
    #copied
    | Likes manofIslam, Imraan liked this post

  2. #21
    wayfarer91's Avatar
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    170
    Threads
    31
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Ratio
    18
    Likes Ratio
    29

    Re: "Ignorant" women have brought this society to where it is now!!!!

    Report bad ads?

    I didn't read what u have written,
    Quote Quote

  3. Report bad ads?
  4. #22
    Revert alYunani's Avatar
    brightness_1
    Full Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    124
    Threads
    8
    Rep Power
    2
    Rep Ratio
    27
    Likes Ratio
    97

    Re: "Ignorant" women have brought this society to where it is now!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by xboxisdead View Post
    I like discussing with you too

    You have me thinking now and pondering in what you are saying.
    still pondering? ... i guess we ended up in an agreement?
    | Likes manofIslam liked this post
    Quote Quote

  5. #23
    xboxisdead's Avatar
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,039
    Threads
    103
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Ratio
    15
    Likes Ratio
    36

    Re: "Ignorant" women have brought this society to where it is now!!!!

    Heh, I mean you do have valid points, same as me. So I guess it is a draw LOL
    | Likes manofIslam liked this post
    Quote Quote

  6. #24
    manofIslam's Avatar
    brightness_1
    Full Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    122
    Threads
    1
    Rep Power
    32
    Rep Ratio
    30
    Likes Ratio
    65

    Re: "Ignorant" women have brought this society to where it is now!!!!

    Well I see a lot of young Muslim women, these days, who are wearing tight leggings, or tight jeans!
    "Ignorant" women have brought this society to where it is now!!!!

    Allahu Akbar!
    Quote Quote

  7. Report bad ads?
  8. #25
    xboxisdead's Avatar
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,039
    Threads
    103
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Ratio
    15
    Likes Ratio
    36

    Re: "Ignorant" women have brought this society to where it is now!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by manofIslam View Post
    Well I see a lot of young Muslim women, these days, who are wearing tight leggings, or tight jeans!
    Yeah and I get used to them, I am bored by them. Too many females bombarded in all directions. Honestly, I lack complete interest in the opposite sex. At schools the majority of them are female, same at work, in streets, on TVs, in radios, at the mall, at hospitals, while walking in street. I encounter more females in my life than males. Almost all of them show their hairs, wear tight leggings, show...- yawn - …their flesh. They act like men. I am bored of them.
    | Likes manofIslam liked this post
    Quote Quote

  9. #26
    manofIslam's Avatar
    brightness_1
    Full Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    122
    Threads
    1
    Rep Power
    32
    Rep Ratio
    30
    Likes Ratio
    65

    Re: "Ignorant" women have brought this society to where it is now!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by xboxisdead View Post
    Yeah and I get used to them, I am bored by them. Too many females bombarded in all directions. Honestly, I lack complete interest in the opposite sex. At schools the majority of them are female, same at work, in streets, on TVs, in radios, at the mall, at hospitals, while walking in street. I encounter more females in my life than males. Almost all of them show their hairs, wear tight leggings, show...- yawn - …their flesh. They act like men. I am bored of them.
    So really, then, there's not much that we can do about it?
    "Ignorant" women have brought this society to where it is now!!!!

    Allahu Akbar!
    Quote Quote

  10. #27
    xboxisdead's Avatar
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,039
    Threads
    103
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Ratio
    15
    Likes Ratio
    36

    Re: "Ignorant" women have brought this society to where it is now!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by manofIslam View Post
    So really, then, there's not much that we can do about it?
    Unless you want to deal with raging feminist, women fighting and shouting they are free to do what they want, shout equality and simps and police to back her up and the new social order of people who support her, the best you can do is hate it in your heart and change the world by the new generation (i.e, your children and how you raise them).
    | Likes manofIslam liked this post
    Quote Quote

  11. #28
    wayfarer91's Avatar
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    170
    Threads
    31
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Ratio
    18
    Likes Ratio
    29

    Re: "Ignorant" women have brought this society to where it is now!!!!

    Its good actually, u wont be willing to indulge in zina, or rape or premarital affair of any sorts. Really good to hear that.
    2ndly, again, it is ur duty to lower ur gaze, and protect urself as yusuf did
    | Likes manofIslam liked this post
    Quote Quote

  12. #29
    manofIslam's Avatar
    brightness_1
    Full Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    122
    Threads
    1
    Rep Power
    32
    Rep Ratio
    30
    Likes Ratio
    65

    Re: "Ignorant" women have brought this society to where it is now!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by xboxisdead View Post
    Unless you want to deal with raging feminist, women fighting and shouting they are free to do what they want, shout equality and simps and police to back her up and the new social order of people who support her, the best you can do is hate it in your heart and change the world by the new generation (i.e, your children and how you raise them).
    You've made good points here, brother!
    "Ignorant" women have brought this society to where it is now!!!!

    Allahu Akbar!
    Quote Quote

  13. Report bad ads?
  14. #30
    manofIslam's Avatar
    brightness_1
    Full Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    122
    Threads
    1
    Rep Power
    32
    Rep Ratio
    30
    Likes Ratio
    65

    Re: "Ignorant" women have brought this society to where it is now!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by wayfarer91 View Post
    Its good actually, u wont be willing to indulge in zina, or rape or premarital affair of any sorts. Really good to hear that.
    2ndly, again, it is ur duty to lower ur gaze, and protect urself as yusuf did
    You're right, sister: we men do have to lower our gaze: It's difficult, though, when we see so many women these days, dressed scantily, and/or wearing those Tights: but I am working on lowering my gaze, every time I see a woman, all the same.
    "Ignorant" women have brought this society to where it is now!!!!

    Allahu Akbar!
    Quote Quote

  15. #31
    xboxisdead's Avatar
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,039
    Threads
    103
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Ratio
    15
    Likes Ratio
    36

    Re: "Ignorant" women have brought this society to where it is now!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by wayfarer91 View Post
    Its good actually, u wont be willing to indulge in zina, or rape or premarital affair of any sorts. Really good to hear that.
    2ndly, again, it is ur duty to lower ur gaze, and protect urself as yusuf did
    That is the logic of a sister (right here)! Her logic is to do haraam, to disobey Allah, to get his wrath and anger, to spread fasaat, to pervert the nature of man so he loses interest of the opposite sex all together which would eventually pervert him so much that he may do fahshaat, that is her logic. As long as he does not find the opposite sex attractive, because of the over stimulation and over bombardment of the opposite sex signal no matter where he goes then that is good? We are doing fine? Now you can lower your gaze and protect yourself? Are you serious? So because of the harm of these effects that destroyed the fitra of the man and gave the result of not seeking a woman that is...goood??!

    I now understand why all the prophets are males and not females. Even in Islam one of the requirements of being a judge is to be a male. Your logic defies all common sense. INSTEAD of obeying the command of Allah (Subhanahu Wa Taaa), get his pleasures, stay at home and not display yourself like the jahaliya which is what Allah have said so in the Qura'an; we we disobey him in that regard. We are also happy to pervert the nature of man, instead of finding means to protect his fitra and keep it healthy.

    What sort of world we live in is beyond my comprehension? Instead of being happy that he finds the opposite sex attractive and seeks to fulfill his desires the halaal way by making marriage easy, by having women play the role the way Allah himself commanded her to play...to follow the way of the great believers, Khadija (may Allah be pleased with her) and the mother of the ummah. Instead of doing that, we are ok with men no longer finding the opposite sex attractive which many high scholars and sheikhs ask that these men get treated to fix their problem. Instead somehow we are happy he have it? Why? Because this way he would not seek to do haraam by interacting with the opposite sex and he can lower his gaze better? Is that your logic? Next thing you are going to tell me that there is a parasite worm that is destroying you from the inside out and because it is making you lose weight, that is a good thing. I will keep this vile creature destroying my internal organ, may even attack my brain and cause permanent damage. But as long as I lost those 40 pounds...I love it and I am keeping it! That is what you are saying now.

    But we don't care if women get the wrath, the anger of Allah and Allah does not want to look at them in the day of judgment, somehow we are ok with that? Sister, I think you have a bigger problem than the battle of the sexes or issues between the sexes. There is a great war and that war is against your gender. Against women! I have never seen such women haters in society in my life than I have today. If only you knew the attack on women and how severe it is, it is covered by: women equality, feminism, liberation, empowerment, having you out of your homes working and mixing with men and acting like men, and having your sisters and your gender on TV and media and everywhere. Ooh well, like I said before...as a man the best thing you could do is hate evil in your heart and try to change the world with the new generation. Put your trust on Allah alone.
    | Likes manofIslam liked this post
    Quote Quote

  16. #32
    manofIslam's Avatar
    brightness_1
    Full Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    122
    Threads
    1
    Rep Power
    32
    Rep Ratio
    30
    Likes Ratio
    65

    Re: "Ignorant" women have brought this society to where it is now!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by xboxisdead View Post
    That is the logic of a sister (right here)! Her logic is to do haraam, to disobey Allah, to get his wrath and anger, to spread fasaat, to pervert the nature of man so he loses interest of the opposite sex all together which would eventually pervert him so much that he may do fahshaat, that is her logic. As long as he does not find the opposite sex attractive, because of the over stimulation and over bombardment of the opposite sex signal no matter where he goes then that is good? We are doing fine? Now you can lower your gaze and protect yourself? Are you serious? So because of the harm of these effects that destroyed the fitra of the man and gave the result of not seeking a woman that is...goood??!

    I now understand why all the prophets are males and not females. Even in Islam one of the requirements of being a judge is to be a male. Your logic defies all common sense. INSTEAD of obeying the command of Allah (Subhanahu Wa Taaa), get his pleasures, stay at home and not display yourself like the jahaliya which is what Allah have said so in the Qura'an; we we disobey him in that regard. We are also happy to pervert the nature of man, instead of finding means to protect his fitra and keep it healthy.

    What sort of world we live in is beyond my comprehension? Instead of being happy that he finds the opposite sex attractive and seeks to fulfill his desires the halaal way by making marriage easy, by having women play the role the way Allah himself commanded her to play...to follow the way of the great believers, Khadija (may Allah be pleased with her) and the mother of the ummah. Instead of doing that, we are ok with men no longer finding the opposite sex attractive which many high scholars and sheikhs ask that these men get treated to fix their problem. Instead somehow we are happy he have it? Why? Because this way he would not seek to do haraam by interacting with the opposite sex and he can lower his gaze better? Is that your logic? Next thing you are going to tell me that there is a parasite worm that is destroying you from the inside out and because it is making you lose weight, that is a good thing. I will keep this vile creature destroying my internal organ, may even attack my brain and cause permanent damage. But as long as I lost those 40 pounds...I love it and I am keeping it! That is what you are saying now.

    But we don't care if women get the wrath, the anger of Allah and Allah does not want to look at them in the day of judgment, somehow we are ok with that? Sister, I think you have a bigger problem than the battle of the sexes or issues between the sexes. There is a great war and that war is against your gender. Against women! I have never seen such women haters in society in my life than I have today. If only you knew the attack on women and how severe it is, it is covered by: women equality, feminism, liberation, empowerment, having you out of your homes working and mixing with men and acting like men, and having your sisters and your gender on TV and media and everywhere. Ooh well, like I said before...as a man the best thing you could do is hate evil in your heart and try to change the world with the new generation. Put your trust on Allah alone.
    Very good Post, Brother: Yes: as you say: the best thing we men can do is to hate evil in our hearts, and to put our trust in Allah alone: I agree.
    "Ignorant" women have brought this society to where it is now!!!!

    Allahu Akbar!
    Quote Quote

  17. #33
    iammuslim98's Avatar
    brightness_1
    Limited Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    4
    Threads
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Ratio
    18
    Likes Ratio
    50

    Re: "Ignorant" women have brought this society to where it is now!!!!

    Aoa
    How can you be so certain that ouf of 124000 prophets not a single was woman? There is evidence of matriarchal societies. Just because the Koran does not mention them should we ignore all the unnamed or unmentioned prophets? On the day of judgment you should be worried about your own wellbeing. You seem like a man with personal problems.
    | Likes manofIslam liked this post
    Quote Quote


  18. Hide
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Hey there! "Ignorant" women have brought this society to where it is now!!!! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. "Ignorant" women have brought this society to where it is now!!!!
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-18-2017, 06:26 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-17-2017, 05:44 AM
  3. Savage Sees Women Who Wear Burqas As "hateful Nazi"
    By islamirama in forum World Affairs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-07-2007, 08:13 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 06:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create