× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 18 of 18 visibility 1112
  1. #1
    Xeriel's Avatar
    brightness_1
    Limited Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Christianity
    Posts
    18
    Threads
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Ratio
    4
    Likes Ratio
    6

    Could I be what I want to be in Jannah?

    Report bad ads?

    If I am a particular nationality or race say (mixed) for example, in Jannah can I become any race or color I want to be? This is not meant to be racist post or anything, I just want to know your opinion. I want to be someone different someone else and look a certain way in Jannah, I want to be of another nationality. In this Dunya Allah made us a particular race, creed, nationality and we didn't get to pick and choose or ask Allah what we wanted to be. In my opinion that is not fair. I do not want to be a certain way. I am fat too. In Jannah can I think of how I want to look and I will look like that? I want to look a certain way that I imagined to look. Since our bodies will rot away and we get new bodies in Firdaus can we wish to be or look a certain way even if it is to change your race or nationality or color? Please be kind I really want this in Jannah. I just wanna be happy. And in Jannah we'll never get sad..and for that reason alone makes me want to strive to be a better Muslim so I can go somewhere peaceful and finally be happy. Allah. Allahu Akbar.
    Quote Quote

  2. Report bad ads?
  3. #2
    xboxisdead's Avatar
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,092
    Threads
    106
    Rep Power
    82
    Rep Ratio
    15
    Likes Ratio
    37

    Re: Could I be what I want to be in Jannah?

    format_quote Originally Posted by Xeriel View Post
    If I am a particular nationality or race say (mixed) for example, in Jannah can I become any race or color I want to be? This is not meant to be racist post or anything, I just want to know your opinion. I want to be someone different someone else and look a certain way in Jannah, I want to be of another nationality. In this Dunya Allah made us a particular race, creed, nationality and we didn't get to pick and choose or ask Allah what we wanted to be. In my opinion that is not fair. I do not want to be a certain way. I am fat too. In Jannah can I think of how I want to look and I will look like that? I want to look a certain way that I imagined to look. Since our bodies will rot away and we get new bodies in Firdaus can we wish to be or look a certain way even if it is to change your race or nationality or color? Please be kind I really want this in Jannah. I just wanna be happy. And in Jannah we'll never get sad..and for that reason alone makes me want to strive to be a better Muslim so I can go somewhere peaceful and finally be happy. Allah. Allahu Akbar.
    If you are born male here you will be resurrected male there and enter Jannah male there. Same if you are born female, which means you don't get to change gender there because you entered paradise. That being said, the body here is different than the body there. Even the anatomy of your body here is different than there, include size wise. Not only that, but your name here is different than your name there. The name of the soul. Your parents may have called you Fatima in this world but may be called Khadija in the afterlife. Only Allah knows what your name will be there. As for requesting different skin color, etc, you may need to ask a scholar for this. No one here have the fatwa to answer you this question. However, you will be amongst the most beautiful over there if you died a believing Muslim. But if you died a disbeliever, in this world you will be beautiful but in afterlife you will be so ugly and smell so bad ...... worse than a horror movie. You are a Christian who believe Jesus is God or son of God. Your answer here is irrelevant to you, because if you truly believe this shirk and you die in this stage, you will not enter paradise anyways. You will be thrown into eternal hellfire eating from the tree of zakuum that have fruits that look like devil heads. You have a chance now to repent and return back to Islam, before it is too late. You don't know when death will take you.
    Last edited by xboxisdead; 1 Week Ago at 04:24 AM.
    Quote Quote

  4. #3
    Labayk's Avatar
    brightness_1
    Full Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    39
    Threads
    0
    Rep Power
    5
    Rep Ratio
    21
    Likes Ratio
    70

    Re: Could I be what I want to be in Jannah?

    The rule about Jannah is that you will have whatever you want then, at that time in Jannah. So if you want to look a certain way, provided Allah admits you into Jannah, then you will be able to have that. By default all of the men in Jannah are handsome and all of the women in Jannah are beautiful, but if there is something specific then that you would want then that would be no problem as Allah told us that the inhabitants of Paradise will have whatever they desire and that is easy for Allah.

    It is a duty upon us to make clear that Allah has made Paradise open only to those of true faith. True faith consists of worshipping Allah alone, with no partners or sons, and to follow (as much as one can) the teachings of His final Messenger (May Allah's Peace and Blessings be Upon Him). To believe in the Messengers (all of them) and to believe in His Books (all of them) including the Quran which is Allah's final revelation. Whoever does all of this, Allah has promised paradise for that person, and Allah never fails in His Promise. Whoever becomes a Muslim, Allah will obliterate their past sins and within Islam, there is an abundant variety of good deeds that one can do to increase their share in the Afterlife and earn a high exalted level enjoying nearness to the Throne of ar-Rahman(The Merciful).

    ...In my opinion that is not fair...
    One should be very careful never to attribute injustice to Allah. Allah's favors on each and every single one of us are uncountable. Allah compensates always. If Allah deprives a person of a certain blessing or favor that He has Given to others, then that one will have something that others don't have. For every blessing, there is the responsibility of gratitude upon the one who has received it. How many people have been given an abundance of favors from Allah but return that with ingratitude? Be grateful for the favors that Allah has given you (which are many) and Allah will give you more and anything you miss out on in Dunya, you will never be deprived of in Jannah, provided you are a Muslima who believes in Allah and His Messengers and who strives (while making mistakes) to worship Allah alone.

    And in Jannah we'll never get sad..and for that reason alone makes me want to strive to be a better Muslim so I can go somewhere peaceful and finally be happy. Allah. Allahu Akbar.
    I apologize, I'm a little confused. It says in your profile that the religion is Christianity but you say you want to be a good Muslim. If you have taken the Shahadah already, then al-Hamdullilah, All praise is due to Allah and welcome to Islam. I hope that Allah ('Azza wa Jal) Guides you further and makes you live and die as a good strong Muslim. If you have yet to take the Shahadah, then I strongly encourage you to do so. If it is difficult due to obstacles of any sort then ask Allah to make it easy and He Will surely Help you, no doubt. Allah is our Guide and our Helper. He is there for us when everyone else is not and it is impossible that a person in dire need calls upon Him and He doesn't respond to that person eventually as long as that person is patient. Islam is not nearly as hard as people think it is. It is living outside of Islam and away from the obedience of Allah that is excruciatingly painful and difficult.

    May Allah Forgive us our sins, rectify for us our affairs and Grant us al-Jannah from His, Rahma, Generosity, and Compassion. Ameen
    | Likes Avis liked this post
    Quote Quote

  5. #4
    xboxisdead's Avatar
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,092
    Threads
    106
    Rep Power
    82
    Rep Ratio
    15
    Likes Ratio
    37

    Re: Could I be what I want to be in Jannah?

    format_quote Originally Posted by Labayk View Post
    The rule about Jannah is that you will have whatever you want then, at that time in Jannah. So if you want to look a certain way, provided Allah admits you into Jannah, then you will be able to have that. By default all of the men in Jannah are handsome and all of the women in Jannah are beautiful, but if there is something specific then that you would want then that would be no problem as Allah told us that the inhabitants of Paradise will have whatever they desire and that is easy for Allah.

    It is a duty upon us to make clear that Allah has made Paradise open only to those of true faith. True faith consists of worshipping Allah alone, with no partners or sons, and to follow (as much as one can) the teachings of His final Messenger (May Allah's Peace and Blessings be Upon Him). To believe in the Messengers (all of them) and to believe in His Books (all of them) including the Quran which is Allah's final revelation. Whoever does all of this, Allah has promised paradise for that person, and Allah never fails in His Promise. Whoever becomes a Muslim, Allah will obliterate their past sins and within Islam, there is an abundant variety of good deeds that one can do to increase their share in the Afterlife and earn a high exalted level enjoying nearness to the Throne of ar-Rahman(The Merciful).



    One should be very careful never to attribute injustice to Allah. Allah's favors on each and every single one of us are uncountable. Allah compensates always. If Allah deprives a person of a certain blessing or favor that He has Given to others, then that one will have something that others don't have. For every blessing, there is the responsibility of gratitude upon the one who has received it. How many people have been given an abundance of favors from Allah but return that with ingratitude? Be grateful for the favors that Allah has given you (which are many) and Allah will give you more and anything you miss out on in Dunya, you will never be deprived of in Jannah, provided you are a Muslima who believes in Allah and His Messengers and who strives (while making mistakes) to worship Allah alone.



    I apologize, I'm a little confused. It says in your profile that the religion is Christianity but you say you want to be a good Muslim. If you have taken the Shahadah already, then al-Hamdullilah, All praise is due to Allah and welcome to Islam. I hope that Allah ('Azza wa Jal) Guides you further and makes you live and die as a good strong Muslim. If you have yet to take the Shahadah, then I strongly encourage you to do so. If it is difficult due to obstacles of any sort then ask Allah to make it easy and He Will surely Help you, no doubt. Allah is our Guide and our Helper. He is there for us when everyone else is not and it is impossible that a person in dire need calls upon Him and He doesn't respond to that person eventually as long as that person is patient. Islam is not nearly as hard as people think it is. It is living outside of Islam and away from the obedience of Allah that is excruciatingly painful and difficult.

    May Allah Forgive us our sins, rectify for us our affairs and Grant us al-Jannah from His, Rahma, Generosity, and Compassion. Ameen
    Wait....she is Muslima? Her profile says she is Christian though. I based my reply to her profile information. I did not know she is a Muslima.
    Quote Quote

  6. Report bad ads?
  7. #5
    Ümit's Avatar
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    961
    Threads
    11
    Rep Power
    24
    Rep Ratio
    43
    Likes Ratio
    63

    Re: Could I be what I want to be in Jannah?

    format_quote Originally Posted by xboxisdead View Post
    Wait....she is Muslima? Her profile says she is Christian though. I based my reply to her profile information. I did not know she is a Muslima.
    Doesn't matter brother...your answer was good.
    Quote Quote

  8. #6
    keiv's Avatar
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    600
    Threads
    13
    Rep Power
    40
    Rep Ratio
    57
    Likes Ratio
    72

    Re: Could I be what I want to be in Jannah?

    format_quote Originally Posted by xboxisdead View Post
    Wait....she is Muslima? Her profile says she is Christian though. I based my reply to her profile information. I did not know she is a Muslima.
    She isn't, at least according to her other thread.
    Quote Quote

  9. #7
    Xeriel's Avatar
    brightness_1
    Limited Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Christianity
    Posts
    18
    Threads
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Ratio
    4
    Likes Ratio
    6

    Re: Could I be what I want to be in Jannah?

    I am a Christian studying Islam and I speak and have been studying Islam. Islam means to surrender to God or Allah so I guess I am Islam too. Please don't be confused by my profile I am learning Islam and I read Qu'ran and the Bible too. I consider them both official texts of God upon the heavens and the earth.
    format_quote Originally Posted by Labayk View Post
    The rule about Jannah is that you will have whatever you want then, at that time in Jannah. So if you want to look a certain way, provided Allah admits you into Jannah, then you will be able to have that. By default all of the men in Jannah are handsome and all of the women in Jannah are beautiful, but if there is something specific then that you would want then that would be no problem as Allah told us that the inhabitants of Paradise will have whatever they desire and that is easy for Allah.
    Awesome, this gives me a little comfort and peace of mind, because I know in Jannah we will have whatever our heart or whatever we desire in our soul. I really hope I can look a certain way that I want to look like. I would not want to be stuck the way I look like in this Dunya. But in Jannah we would look glorious.

    It is a duty upon us to make clear that Allah has made Paradise open only to those of true faith. True faith consists of worshipping Allah alone, with no partners or sons, and to follow (as much as one can) the teachings of His final Messenger (May Allah's Peace and Blessings be Upon Him). To believe in the Messengers (all of them) and to believe in His Books (all of them) including the Quran which is Allah's final revelation. Whoever does all of this, Allah has promised paradise for that person, and Allah never fails in His Promise. Whoever becomes a Muslim, Allah will obliterate their past sins and within Islam, there is an abundant variety of good deeds that one can do to increase their share in the Afterlife and earn a high exalted level enjoying nearness to the Throne of ar-Rahman(The Merciful).
    Correct we should worship Allah alone, because he is the Almighty and he has so many names, Al Shaddai Allah is engraved in every soul and every soul know that there is a God his name is Allah and etc. (Allah has many names).



    Be grateful for the favors that Allah has given you (which are many) and Allah will give you more and anything you miss out on in Dunya, you will never be deprived of in Jannah, provided you are a Muslima who believes in Allah and His Messengers and who strives (while making mistakes) to worship Allah alone.
    Thank you. I hope we won't be disappointed in Jannah. That everything will be fulfilled to its utmost or fullest.



    I apologize, I'm a little confused. It says in your profile that the religion is Christianity but you say you want to be a good Muslim. If you have taken the Shahadah already, then al-Hamdullilah, All praise is due to Allah and welcome to Islam. I hope that Allah ('Azza wa Jal) Guides you further and makes you live and die as a good strong Muslim. If you have yet to take the Shahadah, then I strongly encourage you to do so. If it is difficult due to obstacles of any sort then ask Allah to make it easy and He Will surely Help you, no doubt. Allah is our Guide and our Helper. He is there for us when everyone else is not and it is impossible that a person in dire need calls upon Him and He doesn't respond to that person eventually as long as that person is patient. Islam is not nearly as hard as people think it is. It is living outside of Islam and away from the obedience of Allah that is excruciatingly painful and difficult.

    May Allah Forgive us our sins, rectify for us our affairs and Grant us al-Jannah from His, Rahma, Generosity, and Compassion. Ameen
    I worship Allah all the way so it's fine. I acknowledge all and all his prophets now, including Muhammad (pbuh).
    Quote Quote

  10. #8
    xboxisdead's Avatar
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,092
    Threads
    106
    Rep Power
    82
    Rep Ratio
    15
    Likes Ratio
    37

    Re: Could I be what I want to be in Jannah?

    format_quote Originally Posted by Xeriel View Post
    I am a Christian studying Islam and I speak and have been studying Islam. Islam means to surrender to God or Allah so I guess I am Islam too. Please don't be confused by my profile I am learning Islam and I read Qu'ran and the Bible too. I consider them both official texts of God upon the heavens and the earth.
    No it doesn't. Because in the end it is Allah who is the one who says who is Muslim or not and it is Allah who places a person in paradise or hell. It is not us, the weak, the inferior. It is Allah the one who says is Muslim or not. Allah have already told the entire human race how he accepts that person to Islam and what method to enter Islam so that person enters paradise. You need to denounce your Christian ways, disbelieve in Christianity and believe in Islam and Islam is the only true religion. You need to announce in your tongue the shahada. Also you need to change your profile from Christian to Islam. After entering Islam,then immediately it is obligatory on you to go and learn everything about Islam, how to pray, what are the prayers called, what is zakaat, hajj, how to do oblation and immediately start praying the five prayers and do the missed prayer and pray the other prayers on time. You need to start fasting as we are almost finished with Ramadaan, etc. You need to know the dress code for both sexes and avoid gender mixing as soon as possible. Just because you feel Allah exist is not sufficient. Even if you believe you are Muslim and you didn't do these steps I mentioned here and you die in this stage...you will die in incorrection.

    format_quote Originally Posted by Xeriel View Post
    Awesome, this gives me a little comfort and peace of mind, because I know in Jannah we will have whatever our heart or whatever we desire in our soul. I really hope I can look a certain way that I want to look like. I would not want to be stuck the way I look like in this Dunya. But in Jannah we would look glorious.
    You still need to enter Islam.





    format_quote Originally Posted by Xeriel View Post
    I worship Allah all the way so it's fine. I acknowledge all and all his prophets now, including Muhammad (pbuh).
    [/quote]

    Even if you pray the five prayers and you have not denounced Christianity and entered Islam as I mentioned above and you think that is fine, that is arrogance from your part. In sight of Allah you are a disbeliever, even if you believe on him and worship him. Even if you wear headscarf, fast, do zakaat, and say you are Muslim you still need to enter Islam. Remember? The five pillar of Islam:

    A) Shahada
    B) Prayer
    ...
    ...

    Did you notice in one of the five pillars of Islam it starts first Shahada. You don't have that completed you are not Muslim.
    Last edited by xboxisdead; 1 Week Ago at 12:30 AM.
    Quote Quote

  11. #9
    Yrvhere?'s Avatar
    brightness_1
    Full Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    382
    Threads
    59
    Rep Power
    7
    Rep Ratio
    42
    Likes Ratio
    84

    Re: Could I be what I want to be in Jannah?

    Masha Allah, sister you believe in all the prophets of Allah and His books. You just need to pronounce the shahada. May Allah make you enter islam... Ameen.

    Take a look at these articles
    https://islamqa.info/en/503


    https://islamqa.info/en/114
    Last edited by Yrvhere?; 1 Week Ago at 09:51 AM.
    | Likes Labayk liked this post
    Quote Quote

  12. Report bad ads?
  13. #10
    keiv's Avatar
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    600
    Threads
    13
    Rep Power
    40
    Rep Ratio
    57
    Likes Ratio
    72

    Re: Could I be what I want to be in Jannah?

    format_quote Originally Posted by Xeriel View Post
    I am a Christian studying Islam and I speak and have been studying Islam.
    Correct we should worship Allah alone, because he is the Almighty and he has so many names, Al Shaddai Allah is engraved in every soul and every soul know that there is a God his name is Allah and etc. (Allah has many names).
    I worship Allah all the way so it's fine. I acknowledge all and all his prophets now, including Muhammad (pbuh).
    Forgive me for continuing on with this point, but I feel it's important for all of us to understand where you're coming from.

    According to you, what is the difference between Christianity and Islam? You believe in Allah and all His messengers including prophet Muhammad saws, but you follow Christianity. What exactly is it you follow in Christianity? Do you believe Jesus pbuh is God or is the son of God? If not, then everything you seem to believe is more inline with Islam than with Christianity, at least from what I've read so far.
    | Likes Yrvhere? liked this post
    Quote Quote

  14. #11
    Flos's Avatar
    brightness_1
    Full Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    78
    Threads
    12
    Rep Power
    2
    Rep Ratio
    57
    Likes Ratio
    71

    Re: Could I be what I want to be in Jannah?

    Don't be harsh with this sister. She wants Jannah, that's a very good start.

    Now, I have something to tell you. We Muslims are taught to always be satisfied with whatever Allah had created for us, including our skin color. Not being satisfied with His creation makes Him dissatisfied with you. So be careful.
    I don't know what skin color you have, or which "race" you belong - to Islam it doesn't matter. We are all brothers and sisters and descendants of same father and mother - Adam and Hawa (Eva). I bet you're beautiful!

    Btw, did you know that many popular prophets were black? Moses for example? And some weak hadiths say that Jesus pbuh is brown.

    In Jannah, we'll all look very different than here. Now we live in Dunya body - Dunya level - the lowest. Women's body in Jannah was described already in many hadith. And yeah, we'll have everything we want over there.
    | Likes chitralekha liked this post
    Quote Quote

  15. #12
    Labayk's Avatar
    brightness_1
    Full Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    39
    Threads
    0
    Rep Power
    5
    Rep Ratio
    21
    Likes Ratio
    70

    Re: Could I be what I want to be in Jannah?

    Thank you. I hope we won't be disappointed in Jannah. That everything will be fulfilled to its utmost or fullest.
    There is no such thing as disappointment in Jannah. We are told in a very long Hadith the story of a man who will have the lowest level in Jannah. Allah will keep giving him until the man himself will tell Allah, "that's enough, that's enough". Allah will ask the inhabitants of the higher levels to ask of Him anything, and they will not be able to think of anything more they could possibly ask for. The hearts that are afflicted in this life with greed, discontentment, impatience, avarice, envy, hatred and ingratitude will be in Jannah filled with deep bliss, full satisfaction, radiant joy, contentment, liveliness, love, harmony and overwhelming gratitude. The hearts are like one man as the Prophet (Salalahu 'Alaihi wa Salaam) said and there is no aversion towards oneself or others. This is truly that which we should all spare no expense in striving to obtain.

    We really do hope that you will take the Shahadah, affirm the messengership of Jesus (Peace be upon him) without any divinity or sonship to the Lord most High and pray with the Muslims and attribute yourself to them so that you can share with us in the bounty of Allah and the great good tidings that He has given us of a place infinitely better than this one (May Allah make that a reality for all of us). We would like to secure for you as we would like to secure for ourselves as best we can a share in this promise and Allah never fails in His promise.

    May Allah Guide you and us to His straight path and to His overwhelming bounty and to that which pleases Him of Iman and good deeds and far away from that which angers him of disbelief and sins. Ameen
    | Likes chitralekha liked this post
    Quote Quote

  16. #13
    Xeriel's Avatar
    brightness_1
    Limited Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Christianity
    Posts
    18
    Threads
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Ratio
    4
    Likes Ratio
    6

    Re: Could I be what I want to be in Jannah?

    format_quote Originally Posted by Labayk View Post
    There is no such thing as disappointment in Jannah. We are told in a very long Hadith the story of a man who will have the lowest level in Jannah. Allah will keep giving him until the man himself will tell Allah, "that's enough, that's enough". Allah will ask the inhabitants of the higher levels to ask of Him anything, and they will not be able to think of anything more they could possibly ask for. The hearts that are afflicted in this life with greed, discontentment, impatience, avarice, envy, hatred and ingratitude will be in Jannah filled with deep bliss, full satisfaction, radiant joy, contentment, liveliness, love, harmony and overwhelming gratitude. The hearts are like one man as the Prophet (Salalahu 'Alaihi wa Salaam) said and there is no aversion towards oneself or others. This is truly that which we should all spare no expense in striving to obtain.
    I hope so because I am disappointed in this life. I never wanted to be a particular race or nationality. Allah doesn't allow a soul to choose. I wanted to be in a particular race, nationality, and country and instead got the opposite. Well, I hope Allah can change the color or race of an individual in Paradise and I hope Allah can change the soul to a perfect soul, perfect brain, perfect character. I just want to be how I want to look in Paradise. The way I dreamed to look like in my dreams. I just hope it's possible for Allah to perfect it and perform it. Ameen.
    Quote Quote

  17. #14
    Labayk's Avatar
    brightness_1
    Full Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    39
    Threads
    0
    Rep Power
    5
    Rep Ratio
    21
    Likes Ratio
    70

    Re: Could I be what I want to be in Jannah?

    format_quote Originally Posted by Xeriel View Post
    I hope so because I am disappointed in this life. I never wanted to be a particular race or nationality. Allah doesn't allow a soul to choose. I wanted to be in a particular race, nationality, and country and instead got the opposite. Well, I hope Allah can change the color or race of an individual in Paradise and I hope Allah can change the soul to a perfect soul, perfect brain, perfect character. I just want to be how I want to look in Paradise. The way I dreamed to look like in my dreams. I just hope it's possible for Allah to perfect it and perform it. Ameen.
    Of course it's all possible. And beauty is a guarantee for the inhabitants of Jannah. But there is a reason that I said that a person will have whatever they want then in Jannah. Because many of the things that people want now simply will not be what they want later. Honestly, if you enter into Islam completely, worship Allah alone and die as a Muslima and Allah therefore enters you into Jannah and by default perfects your character, and beautifies your form and appearance I really highly doubt that you are going to care in the least as to which race you look like. Many of the things that we obsess about in this Dunya will seem petty in Jannah and we will see that what Allah has of which no eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no human heart has conceived of is far better than what we desired previously. Allah's Promises are not something that we need to worry about. What we do need to worry about is if we are upholding our end of the bargain as the promises of Allah are conditional. They are not guaranteed unless we fulfill our end of the contract, then they are guaranteed. Allah will, without a doubt give full complete satisfaction to whomever worships Him alone in this life and dies upon that but for now, it is trials and patience.
    | Likes Ümit, xboxisdead liked this post
    Quote Quote

  18. Report bad ads?
  19. #15
    xboxisdead's Avatar
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,092
    Threads
    106
    Rep Power
    82
    Rep Ratio
    15
    Likes Ratio
    37

    Re: Could I be what I want to be in Jannah?

    format_quote Originally Posted by Labayk View Post
    Of course it's all possible. And beauty is a guarantee for the inhabitants of Jannah. But there is a reason that I said that a person will have whatever they want then in Jannah. Because many of the things that people want now simply will not be what they want later. Honestly, if you enter into Islam completely, worship Allah alone and die as a Muslima and Allah therefore enters you into Jannah and by default perfects your character, and beautifies your form and appearance I really highly doubt that you are going to care in the least as to which race you look like. Many of the things that we obsess about in this Dunya will seem petty in Jannah and we will see that what Allah has of which no eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no human heart has conceived of is far better than what we desired previously. Allah's Promises are not something that we need to worry about. What we do need to worry about is if we are upholding our end of the bargain as the promises of Allah are conditional. They are not guaranteed unless we fulfill our end of the contract, then they are guaranteed. Allah will, without a doubt give full complete satisfaction to whomever worships Him alone in this life and dies upon that but for now, it is trials and patience.
    Subhaana'Allah, a person is obsessed with what they want in Jannah and not satisfied in dunaya when that person have not even fulfilled the steps to obtain the key to enter Jannah. All this trivial now, compared to the seriousness of the matter that the OP have done nothing now..up to now...to obtain the key to enter Jannah. Right now she have the key to enter hellfire and have not thrown this key with an exchange to the key to enter Jannah, and still talking about what I want this and that when you have not signed a contract with Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) first. Shahada! What if she dies this very second? All of this is mood point now. What benefits her with this discussion? The prophets peace be upon them didn't start discussing what you will get there and reward in paradise with the disbelievers. All the prophets had one message to bring to the disbelievers.....to believe in Allah (first) alone (not associate partners with them) and to believe in his prophets. THEN AND ONLY THEN (when they entered Islam)...everything else get trickled down.
    Last edited by xboxisdead; 4 Days Ago at 06:43 PM.
    Quote Quote

  20. #16
    Revert alYunani's Avatar
    brightness_1
    Full Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    243
    Threads
    12
    Rep Power
    4
    Rep Ratio
    19
    Likes Ratio
    75

    Re: Could I be what I want to be in Jannah?

    format_quote Originally Posted by Xeriel View Post
    If I am a particular nationality or race say (mixed) for example, in Jannah can I become any race or color I want to be? This is not meant to be racist post or anything, I just want to know your opinion. I want to be someone different someone else and look a certain way in Jannah, I want to be of another nationality. In this Dunya Allah made us a particular race, creed, nationality and we didn't get to pick and choose or ask Allah what we wanted to be. In my opinion that is not fair. I do not want to be a certain way. I am fat too. In Jannah can I think of how I want to look and I will look like that? I want to look a certain way that I imagined to look. Since our bodies will rot away and we get new bodies in Firdaus can we wish to be or look a certain way even if it is to change your race or nationality or color? Please be kind I really want this in Jannah. I just wanna be happy. And in Jannah we'll never get sad..and for that reason alone makes me want to strive to be a better Muslim so I can go somewhere peaceful and finally be happy. Allah. Allahu Akbar.
    Women in jannah become beautiful everyday more.There is no sadness there,no disease,no stuffed stomach,no going to the bathroom,no hair falling,ache joints or weak bones etc.In other words,think of the most beautiful gorgeous hottest girl on earth,if you make it to jannah you would be way more good looking than her.

    Dont worry
    Quote Quote

  21. #17
    Labayk's Avatar
    brightness_1
    Full Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    39
    Threads
    0
    Rep Power
    5
    Rep Ratio
    21
    Likes Ratio
    70

    Re: Could I be what I want to be in Jannah?

    Subhaana'Allah, a person is obsessed with what they want in Jannah and not satisfied in dunaya when that person have not even fulfilled the steps to obtain the key to enter Jannah. All this trivial now, compared to the seriousness of the matter that the OP have done nothing now..up to now...to obtain the key to enter Jannah. Right now she have the key to enter hellfire and have not thrown this key with an exchange to the key to enter Jannah, and still talking about what I want this and that when you have not signed a contract with Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) first. Shahada! What if she dies this very second? All of this is mood point now. What benefits her with this discussion? The prophets peace be upon them didn't start discussing what you will get there and reward in paradise with the disbelievers. All the prophets had one message to bring to the disbelievers.....to believe in Allah (first) alone (not associate partners with them) and to believe in his prophets. THEN AND ONLY THEN (when they entered Islam)...everything else get trickled down.
    Easy Brother.

    The prophets peace be upon them didn't start discussing what you will get there and reward in paradise with the disbelievers.
    That's not true Akhi.

    "[We sent] messengers as bringers of good tidings and warners so that mankind will have no argument against Allah after the messengers. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise." (an-Nisa: 165)


    It's important that we inspire hope in people as well as concern. When someone comes looking for hope, give them hope.
    Quote Quote

  22. #18
    Xeriel's Avatar
    brightness_1
    Limited Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Christianity
    Posts
    18
    Threads
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Ratio
    4
    Likes Ratio
    6

    Re: Could I be what I want to be in Jannah?

    format_quote Originally Posted by Revert alYunani View Post
    Women in jannah become beautiful everyday more.There is no sadness there,no disease,no stuffed stomach,no going to the bathroom,no hair falling,ache joints or weak bones etc.In other words,think of the most beautiful gorgeous hottest girl on earth,if you make it to jannah you would be way more good looking than her.

    Dont worry
    Could I have Allah change my race, color and ethnicity (nationality) if I so wish? Because in Jannah we get whatever our soul desires? Could I get to look like how I always dreamed to look. Could Allah change my "color"? I hope so because I don't want to be "brown" skinned forever. I want to be of a specific nationality or race and of a specific background. I want to be born from a specific country. I also want to forget this dunya family and leave them behind forever. But I know that Allah can not do this impossible task. It's impossible. I'm stuck. No one ever gets to choose the family and where they will be born and from whom. Why? Is it because life is just a test? We don't even get to choose whether to exist or not in the next life. Why?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Thanks, Labayk. I wish there was an edit button so that I don't duplicate my posts twice or + times.
    Quote Quote


  23. Hide
Hey there! Could I be what I want to be in Jannah? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Could I be what I want to be in Jannah?
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-12-2019, 12:12 AM
  2. Sayyidaat-ul-Jannah (The Queens of Jannah)
    By Huzaifah ibn Adam in forum Islamic History and Biographies
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-12-2016, 09:29 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-22-2016, 11:55 AM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-15-2016, 06:18 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 06:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create