× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 8 of 8 visibility 475

Why the 350-million human history theory should be the default theory logically

  1. #1
    Mountains's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Full Member
    star_rate
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    53
    Threads
    5
    Rep Power
    10
    Rep Ratio
    4
    Likes Ratio
    23

    Why the 350-million human history theory should be the default theory logically

    Report bad ads?

    First of all it doesn't have inconsistency and makes logical sense from biological, geological, archeological, human size decreasing and other life forms decreasing in size.. It all points to simply one direction that most people are not ready to accept that we potentially had many many many dozens of civilizations come and go and that we have walked earth for a very very long time more then anyone of you could have ever imagined previously. The world is full of mysteries and the fact that we even think that means we have been deluded for a long time but not impossible unlocking this much which points to the fact that we have indeed walked earth hundreds of millions of years and Adam's size figure bears witness to this and the fact that the early humans could reach 1000 years in life-span also bears witness to this and we have decreased ever since. The early humans couldn't have walked earth if the earth was not smaller meaning earth was smaller and the gravity was lower allowing them to gain massive sizes like 30-meter tall etc etc. You can even pinpoint using that formula in which era every single giant skeleton is from. You can example locate when humans stood 7 meter tall and their timeline etc etc by using gravity and mass caluclations because a single human can only exist in a timeline where the gravity can support his size giving us direct timelines and dates they could have been from..

    Were there advanced civilizations before our civilization? the logical answer would be definitely yes they had bigger craniums than us meaning they were more intelligent then us plus they have roamed earth for so long that the logic is simple and longer life-spans? highly more Intelligent than us plus they walked earth for so many dynastic generations and I mean in hundreds of millions of years the answer becomes without a shadow of doubt. The evolution theory wants you to believe that we evolved but the truth is quite the opposite we decreased not only in size but also in life-span and intelligence..

    You can read my two other posts diving more into the calculations
    The Ancient peoples timeline and the first humans who walked the earth - Timeline

    Dhul Qarnayn could have existed long before our written history meaning pre-Ibrahim
    Last edited by Mountains; 1 Week Ago at 08:24 AM.
    chat Quote

  2. Report bad ads?
  3. #2
    Mountains's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Full Member
    star_rate
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    53
    Threads
    5
    Rep Power
    10
    Rep Ratio
    4
    Likes Ratio
    23

    Re: Why the 350-million human history theory should be the default theory logically

    To peak your interest and attention check this out...

    The Statements I made here is not against Islam in fact the Hadith itself provides us indirectly with Adam's approx timeline because the Prophet mentioned his size and as you may know we have the right necessary knowlegde to locate him approximately using the size the prophet has provided us. This is not against Islam otherwise the prophet wouldn't have provided us with his actual size.

    Let me give you some examples of two famous tourist sites in Indonesia and South Africa respectively..

    This footprint is a famous tourist destination in Indonesia and this footprint is 6-meter long.

    88e1076fb5eba1aff20d3fd7453d62e5 1 - Why the 350-million human history theory should be the default theory logically

    And here is another one from South Africa and this one is 1.3M long and estimated to be around 100-million years old
    2footprintof200millionyears 1 - Why the 350-million human history theory should be the default theory logically

    Both these two humans roamed the earth in different timelines by strictly following the size we can locate both their approx timelines? The larger one with the 6m footprint was from the earlier generations and much older approx around 350mya and his height would be around 27-30m where as the one with the 1.3m footprint would be around 7M tall and around 100 mya ago.

    You have to realize that a person who stands 27-30m tall can't exist 7000 or 10000 years ago it's physically impossible because they would die immediately if placed in our current gravity and oxygen levels would be to low for them. Their bones will break due to the pressure if they attempt to stand and would not be able to stand and die immediately. In order for them to thrive they have to be in the right timezone for them where the gravity is much lower and the oxygen levels is higher and the same with the dinosaurs it's physically impossible for them to exist in our current gravity levels. The Gravity has been increasing due to the earth's expansion which means the earth was much smaller hence why it was possible for both these large animals and ancient humans to walk and roam the earth. The gravity was increasing which is why we have been decreasing in size

    Last edited by Mountains; 1 Week Ago at 08:13 AM.
    chat Quote

  4. #3
    Ümit's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    973
    Threads
    11
    Rep Power
    25
    Rep Ratio
    42
    Likes Ratio
    63

    Re: Why the 350-million human history theory should be the default theory logically

    We talked about this brother mountain.

    The whole story is full of inconsistencies, totally fabricated by someone who doesn't even understand logic nor science, Therefore totally illogical, assumptions over assumptions and lies.

    If you are looking for a fairytale or a bedtime story, then go ahead.
    If you are however looking for the truth, then this topic is not worth checking out.
    | Likes eesa the kiwi liked this post
    chat Quote

  5. #4
    Mountains's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Full Member
    star_rate
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    53
    Threads
    5
    Rep Power
    10
    Rep Ratio
    4
    Likes Ratio
    23

    Re: Why the 350-million human history theory should be the default theory logically

    format_quote Originally Posted by Ümit View Post
    We talked about this brother mountain.

    The whole story is full of inconsistencies, totally fabricated by someone who doesn't even understand logic nor science, Therefore totally illogical, assumptions over assumptions and lies.

    If you are looking for a fairytale or a bedtime story, then go ahead.
    If you are however looking for the truth, then this topic is not worth checking out.
    Big talk from a guy who believes in Evolution theory that we were monkey's once upon a time...

    I have seen you get completely angered by my topics without reason because I rustled your own false believes. You believe in that garbage they feed you as gospel truth.. I am not gonna entertain a further debate with you but others who are intellectually capable.

    The details it contains is to complicated for your mind to comprehend to many formalities and statistics.. Stay away from this thread.. It will be helpful to others with the mental capacity to grasp the formalities and stats
    Last edited by Mountains; 1 Week Ago at 05:05 PM.
    chat Quote

  6. Report bad ads?
  7. #5
    Ümit's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    973
    Threads
    11
    Rep Power
    25
    Rep Ratio
    42
    Likes Ratio
    63

    Re: Why the 350-million human history theory should be the default theory logically

    format_quote Originally Posted by Mountains View Post
    Big talk from a guy who believes in Evolution theory that we were monkey's once upon a time...

    I have seen you get completely angered by my topics without reason because I rustled your own false believes. You believe in that garbage they feed you as gospel truth.. I am not gonna entertain a further debate with you but others who are intellectually capable.

    The details it contains is to complicated for your mind to comprehend to many formalities and statistics.. Stay away from this thread.. It will be helpful to others with the mental capacity to grasp the formalities and stats
    Relax dude...i am not interested in a yes no discussion with you. However if you flood İB with nonsense it is my duty as a fellow muslim to shed light into the darkness by providing facts. You cannot block me from this thread for doing that.

    Now...with "anger" you surely mean well placed arguments backed up with logic, facts and even formulas and mathematical examples why your gravity theory is just a fairy tale.

    For the ones interested...here is the link again:
    The Ancient peoples timeline and the first humans who walked the earth - Timeline

    Again...for the gravity to increase...either Earths mass must increase drastically...or Earths volume must decrease drastically....both pretty much the opposite of your claim.

    Another member here already provided evidence that the photos about giants were fake.

    After having said this...İ wont disturb your thread anymore...İ am sure the readers will see the truth on their own.
    chat Quote

  8. #6
    Mountains's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Full Member
    star_rate
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    53
    Threads
    5
    Rep Power
    10
    Rep Ratio
    4
    Likes Ratio
    23

    Re: Why the 350-million human history theory should be the default theory logically

    format_quote Originally Posted by Ümit View Post
    Relax dude...i am not interested in a yes no discussion with you. However if you flood İB with nonsense it is my duty as a fellow muslim to shed light into the darkness by providing facts. You cannot block me from this thread for doing that.

    Now...with "anger" you surely mean well placed arguments backed up with logic, facts and even formulas and mathematical examples why your gravity theory is just a fairy tale.

    For the ones interested...here is the link again:
    The Ancient peoples timeline and the first humans who walked the earth - Timeline

    Again...for the gravity to increase...either Earths mass must increase drastically...or Earths volume must decrease drastically....both pretty much the opposite of your claim.

    Another member here already provided evidence that the photos about giants were fake.

    After having said this...İ wont disturb your thread anymore...İ am sure the readers will see the truth on their own.
    You are not what you say you are.. You clearly stated that you believe in evolution that eliminates you pretty much..

    By the way aside from my personal opinion whatever I said is in line with what the prophet said.. He provided Adam's height and that mankind decreased ever since to our current size.... I just provided the layman with why and how that occured and as for the science part your just a layman and I won't entertain that debate with you anymore..

    So technically all I did is help the source out.... Because 50% of it was already delivered by the prophet himself and I only gave it an addresse..

    But I know what really rustled you bro.. It is the fact that this shatteres evolution theory and you are clearly a fan of that.. You are a person with an agenda and I rarely see you post elsewhere except in highly influential threads that chellegnes a certain mindset..

    You seek public perception and to confuse them.. I don't know who you are but you are clearly someone with an agenda and anyone with half a brain can see it
    Last edited by Mountains; 1 Week Ago at 07:47 PM.
    chat Quote

  9. #7
    Ümit's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    973
    Threads
    11
    Rep Power
    25
    Rep Ratio
    42
    Likes Ratio
    63

    Re: Why the 350-million human history theory should be the default theory logically

    format_quote Originally Posted by Mountains View Post
    You are not what you say you are.. You clearly stated that you believe in evolution that eliminates you pretty much..

    By the way aside from my personal opinion whatever I said is in line with what the prophet said.. He provided Adam's height and that mankind decreased ever since to our current size.... I just provided the layman with why and how that occured and as for the science part your just a layman and I won't entertain that debate with you anymore..

    So technically all I did is help the source out.... Because 50% of it was already delivered by the prophet himself and I only gave it an addresse..

    But I know what really rustled you bro.. It is the fact that this shatteres evolution theory and you are clearly a fan of that.. You are a person with an agenda and I rarely see you post elsewhere except in highly influential threads that chellegnes a certain mindset..

    You seek public perception and to confuse them.. I don't know who you are but you are clearly someone with an agenda and anyone with half a brain can see it
    İ am just an electrical engineer. İ do not have much knowledge. However, i know how to use my logic and i know how to filter out the good from the wrong.

    Furthermore, İ trust science...but İ do not see science as a holy grail.
    Science is not the absolute truth....it is always an approximation of the truth.
    İt is just a tool for us humans to umderstand the reality we live in.

    İ believe that science is parallel to İslam. İt must be parallel because if Allah created this Earth and all the laws of nature...and science is based on our observations of Allahs creation...it cannot contradict each other.

    İ have never said "İ believe in science" or "İ believe in evolution"...what İ did say is that is the best explanation we have so far...again...i never said it is absolute true.
    There are a lot of gaps that need to be filled...
    But even İF it turns out to be true...that still does not mean that Allah does not exist.

    İ have no benefit of evolution theory to be true or false...my trust in science will not shatter if evolution turns out to be false. İt only means we found new evidence...that evolution theory was silly at that time...we learned from it and we moved on.

    The truth is somewhere in the middle and only Allah knows the truth...
    That is who İ am...just a normal Muslim who trusts science but believes in İslaam.
    Last edited by Ümit; 1 Week Ago at 08:40 PM.
    chat Quote

  10. #8
    Mountains's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Full Member
    star_rate
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    53
    Threads
    5
    Rep Power
    10
    Rep Ratio
    4
    Likes Ratio
    23

    Re: Why the 350-million human history theory should be the default theory logically

    format_quote Originally Posted by Ümit View Post
    İ am just an electrical engineer. İ do not have much knowledge. However, i know how to use my logic and i know how to filter out the good from the wrong.

    Furthermore, İ trust science...but İ do not see science as a holy grail.
    Science is not the absolute truth....it is always an approximation of the truth.
    İt is just a tool for us humans to umderstand the reality we live in.

    İ believe that science is parallel to İslam. İt must be parallel because if Allah created this Earth and all the laws of nature...and science is based on our observations of Allahs creation...it cannot contradict each other.

    İ have never said "İ believe in science" or "İ believe in evolution"...what İ did say is that is the best explanation we have so far...again...i never said it is absolute true.
    There are a lot of gaps that need to be filled...
    But even İF it turns out to be true...that still does not mean that Allah does not exist.

    İ have no benefit of evolution theory to be true or false...my trust in science will not shatter if evolution turns out to be false. İt only means we found new evidence...that evolution theory was silly at that time...we learned from it and we moved on.

    The truth is somewhere in the middle and only Allah knows the truth...
    That is who İ am...just a normal Muslim who trusts science but believes in İslaam.
    Alhamdullah you are Muslim brother... Saying it is the best we have was haram. The evils that come with evolution is absolutely great because Allah says that he has ''Honored'' MANKIND and the angels bowed down to Adam and it goes against the special honor Allah has granted to mankind and hence why the secret societies who rule the world push that on people from top to bottom in all schools and universities.

    The only knowledge out there is independent knowledge today as everything is watered down for a purpose.

    height similar to Adam's size will also be the size of mankind in paradise. The prophet himself provided that and also that mankind has been decreasing ever since. Allah says in the quran that he has created everything in right measure and calculated everything and no error happens in his calculation he wouldn't place Adam in a timeline that is not suitable for his size. You can ask any scientist, university teacher and any learn person about this matter? How was it possible for the dinosaurs to walk earth? It is physically impossible for them to walk earth.

    according to the evolution theory linked world of pangea because it has same gravity as ours.. major gigantic contradiction and it is so big it dissolves both theories entirely subhanallah.

    Also Pangea is not original if you look at it's map it looks like a joke where as if you look at the world map today by default you will realize that South America fits into Africa like a puzzle and you don't even need to be math genuis to see that one it is so easy and stares you in the eyes. The earth fits into each other like a puzzle if you decrease it's size. Another factor you can research is why the ocean floor is younger than the original land.. The increase is only happening in the ocean floor that is why? So many contradiction they can't prove but what they did is create a massive build with only contradiction that dissolves each other...

    The only way............ A dinosaur could have walked on earth is ONE WAY? which is lower gravity and lower gravity can't occur unless the earth is smaller than currently form. This is how these animals were able to be so huge and function without dying immediately.... They existed in the right measured timline and balanced world for their respective size. Each dinosaur grazed the trees and drank the rivers waters during a suitable timeline for it's existence.
    Last edited by Mountains; 1 Week Ago at 10:37 PM.
    chat Quote


  11. Hide
Hey there! Why the 350-million human history theory should be the default theory logically Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Why the 350-million human history theory should be the default theory logically
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. 9/11,A Conspiracy Theory.
    By MuhammadHamza1 in forum World Affairs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-30-2017, 09:34 AM
  2. A new theory regarding the crucifixion
    By IAmZamzam in forum Comparative religion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 06:51 AM
  3. ~ The Evolution Theory! ~
    By Ğħαrєєвα in forum Clarifications about Islam
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-30-2010, 10:00 PM
  4. The Theory
    By Yanal in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 03:56 PM
  5. Theory test!
    By soldierette in forum General
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 04:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create