× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Nothern Comfort's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Posts
    13
    Threads
    5
    Reputation
    27
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Can't everyone just relax?

    Report bad ads?

    I mean, yes, the Danish cartoons were insulting but there's no need for all this, people are dying because of it, I'm a muslim and I find that against muhammad's word if you ask me. I even had a chuckle at the cartoons, it's just fun, nothing sinister, I know it's not true they know it's not true, it's just a bit of fun, Arab news papers publish things like this about Christinaity regulary and you never see the west protesting like it.

    Can't we all just clalm down a stop wasting lives because of this?

  2. Report bad ads?
  3. #2
    Nawal89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    in a village.
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,737
    Threads
    2
    Reputation
    10560
    Rep Power
    91
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Re: Can't everyone just relax?

    Those people shouldnt have printed those cartoons,, and i didnt find them funny. But I also think the way the Muslims reacted is wrong. They shouldnt make such a big uproar. The people who printed those cartoons dont even know really how prophet muhammad peace be upon him looked. The only thing they wanted was to get a big reaction out of the muslims. and they got just that.
    But brother, you shoudnt find any kind of mocking of your prophet funny.

  4. #3
    Nothern Comfort's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Posts
    13
    Threads
    5
    Reputation
    27
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: Can't everyone just relax?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nawal89 View Post
    Those people shouldnt have printed those cartoons,, and i didnt find them funny. But I also think the way the Muslims reacted is wrong. They shouldnt make such a big uproar. The people who printed those cartoons dont even know really how prophet muhammad peace be upon him looked. The only thing they wanted was to get a big reaction out of the muslims. and they got just that.
    But brother, you shoudnt find any kind of mocking of your prophet funny.
    Yes, it's obvious they wanted a reaction, but I'm 99% sure they didn't want it to cause this much trouble.

  5. #4
    sonz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,428
    Threads
    956
    Reputation
    1826
    Rep Power
    89
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Re: Can't everyone just relax?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nothern Comfort View Post
    I mean, yes, the Danish cartoons were insulting but there's no need for all this, people are dying because of it, I'm a muslim and I find that against muhammad's word if you ask me. I even had a chuckle at the cartoons, it's just fun, nothing sinister, I know it's not true they know it's not true, it's just a bit of fun, Arab news papers publish things like this about Christinaity regulary and you never see the west protesting like it.

    Can't we all just clalm down a stop wasting lives because of this?
    how on earth can u chuckle at the cartoons if ur muslim. when did the arab news paper publish such things about jesus (as). never. because jesus (as) was a prophet and no arabic news paper would publish that.
    Can't everyone just relax?


    Check out my userpage
    MY PAGE

    RATE MY PAGE

  6. Report bad ads?
  7. #5
    Nothern Comfort's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Posts
    13
    Threads
    5
    Reputation
    27
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: Can't everyone just relax?

    Quote Originally Posted by sonz View Post
    how on earth can u chuckle at the cartoons if ur muslim. when did the arab news paper publish such things about jesus (as). never. because jesus (as) was a prophet and no arabic news paper would publish that.
    I wasn't directly finding what they said about muhammad in the cartoons amusing, I found the ignorence ammusing. Also, I meant some newspapers have joked about Christianity in the sense mostly followed in the west.

  8. #6
    sonz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,428
    Threads
    956
    Reputation
    1826
    Rep Power
    89
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Re: Can't everyone just relax?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nothern Comfort View Post
    I wasn't directly finding what they said about muhammad in the cartoons amusing, I found the ignorence ammusing. Also, I meant some newspapers have joked about Christianity in the sense mostly followed in the west.
    show me 1 example. did muslims demonstrate when the christians published books of lies about the prophet. did they demonstrate when they published news articles full of lies about islam. no

    this is different and more serious and no news paper went ever this far
    Can't everyone just relax?


    Check out my userpage
    MY PAGE

    RATE MY PAGE


  9. Hide
Hey there! Can't everyone just relax? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Can't everyone just relax?
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-30-2013, 10:55 PM
  2. Relax Your Mind
    By Siti Hanisah in forum Islamic Multimedia
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-22-2006, 01:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create