× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 7 of 7 visibility 439

A question regarding al-Massih Ad-Dajjal's location

  1. #1
    space's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Full Member
    star_rate
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    224
    Threads
    18
    Rep Power
    28
    Rep Ratio
    4
    Likes Ratio
    42

    A question regarding al-Massih Ad-Dajjal's location

    Report bad ads?

    This relevant question makes me really confused.. some said that he will be emerged in Khorasan (eastern Iran, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan or Tajikistan), and the others said that he is chained up somewhere on an unknown island.. it could be in the Indian ocean.
    Why these people divided one story into the two parts which made the two versions about his location. And I also bet that no one knows his ethnic origin or ancestral background, because many claim that he will be a Jew, which is unlikely.

    Thank you in advance and your efforts to figure out this subject
    chat Quote

  2. Report bad ads?
  3. #2
    anatolian's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,785
    Threads
    47
    Rep Power
    92
    Rep Ratio
    31
    Likes Ratio
    58

    Re: A question regarding al-Massih Ad-Dajjal's location

    I have never heard a hadith telling he will emerge from Khorasan. Mahdi will come from Khorasan. Also there are many hadiths telling he will be Jew.
    A question regarding al-Massih Ad-Dajjal's location

    “Either seem as you are or be as you seem” Rumi
    chat Quote

  4. #3
    space's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Full Member
    star_rate
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    224
    Threads
    18
    Rep Power
    28
    Rep Ratio
    4
    Likes Ratio
    42

    Re: A question regarding al-Massih Ad-Dajjal's location

    format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian View Post
    I have never heard a hadith telling he will emerge from Khorasan. Mahdi will come from Khorasan. Also there are many hadiths telling he will be Jew.


    Source? I've never heard that Mahdi will appear in Khorasan and Dajjal will be a Jew.


    It was narrated that Abu Bakr Siddiq said:
    "The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) told us: 'Dajjal will emerge in a land in the east called Khorasan, and will be followed by people with faces like hammered shields.'"

    “Dajjal will emerge from a region in the east called “Khorasan”.” (Ibn-I Maja, Tirmidhi).
    chat Quote

  5. #4
    Hamza Asadullah's Avatar Moderator
    brightness_1
    Glory be to Allah!!!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    6,317
    Threads
    452
    Rep Power
    111
    Rep Ratio
    66
    Likes Ratio
    38

    Re: A question regarding al-Massih Ad-Dajjal's location

    format_quote Originally Posted by space View Post
    This relevant question makes me really confused.. some said that he will be emerged in Khorasan (eastern Iran, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan or Tajikistan), and the others said that he is chained up somewhere on an unknown island.. it could be in the Indian ocean.
    Why these people divided one story into the two parts which made the two versions about his location. And I also bet that no one knows his ethnic origin or ancestral background, because many claim that he will be a Jew, which is unlikely.

    Thank you in advance and your efforts to figure out this subject
    Asalaamu Alaikum,

    The Dajjal will emerge from the direction of the east, from Khurasan, from among the Jews of Isfahan. Then he will travel throughout the earth and will leave no city without entering it, apart from Makkah and Madinah , which he will not be able to enter because the angels are guarding them.

    According to the hadith of Fatimah bint Qays (may Allah be pleased with her), the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said concerning the Dajjal:

    “He will (emerge) from the direction of the Syrian sea or from the direction of the Yemeni sea… No, rather from the east…” – and he pointed towards the east. (Narrated by Muslim, no. 5228)

    Abu Bakr al-Siddiq (may Allah be pleased with him) said: “The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) told us: “The Dajjal will emerge from a land in the east called Khurasan.” (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, no. 2163. Classed as sahih by al-Albani, Sahih al-Jami’ al-Saghir, hadith 3398).

    Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: “The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: ‘The Dajjal will emerge from among the Jews of Isfahan, and with him will be seventy thousand Jews, wearing crowns.’” (Narrated by Ahmad, no. 12865).

    Source and more information on Dajjal: https://islamqa.info/en/answers/8806...al-will-emerge

    Everything you need to know about Dajjal:



    A question regarding al-Massih Ad-Dajjal's location

    How to get through Hardships & trials in life:

    https://www.islamicboard.com/advice-...mp-trials.html

    How to overcome Waswas (insinuating whispers of shaythan) in Worship:

    https://www.islamicboard.com/advice-...d-worship.html

    10 Steps to Increasing Imaan & getting closer to Allah:

    https://www.islamicboard.com/manners...d-version.html

    https://www.islamicboard.com/manners...ser-allah.html
    chat Quote

  6. Report bad ads?
  7. #5
    anatolian's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,785
    Threads
    47
    Rep Power
    92
    Rep Ratio
    31
    Likes Ratio
    58

    Re: A question regarding al-Massih Ad-Dajjal's location

    format_quote Originally Posted by space View Post
    Source? I've never heard that Mahdi will appear in Khorasan and Dajjal will be a Jew.


    It was narrated that Abu Bakr Siddiq said:
    "The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) told us: 'Dajjal will emerge in a land in the east called Khorasan, and will be followed by people with faces like hammered shields.'"

    “Dajjal will emerge from a region in the east called “Khorasan”.” (Ibn-I Maja, Tirmidhi).
    "When the black flags come from Khorasan go to them, even if you have to crawl on snow, for among them is the Khalifa from Allah, the Mahdi"

    — Abd al-‘Alim in al-Mahdi al-Muntazar
    A question regarding al-Massih Ad-Dajjal's location

    “Either seem as you are or be as you seem” Rumi
    chat Quote

  8. #6
    space's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Full Member
    star_rate
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    224
    Threads
    18
    Rep Power
    28
    Rep Ratio
    4
    Likes Ratio
    42

    Re: A question regarding al-Massih Ad-Dajjal's location

    format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah View Post
    Asalaamu Alaikum,

    The Dajjal will emerge from the direction of the east, from Khurasan, from among the Jews of Isfahan. Then he will travel throughout the earth and will leave no city without entering it, apart from Makkah and Madinah , which he will not be able to enter because the angels are guarding them.

    According to the hadith of Fatimah bint Qays (may Allah be pleased with her), the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said concerning the Dajjal:

    “He will (emerge) from the direction of the Syrian sea or from the direction of the Yemeni sea… No, rather from the east…” – and he pointed towards the east. (Narrated by Muslim, no. 5228)

    Abu Bakr al-Siddiq (may Allah be pleased with him) said: “The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) told us: “The Dajjal will emerge from a land in the east called Khurasan.” (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, no. 2163. Classed as sahih by al-Albani, Sahih al-Jami’ al-Saghir, hadith 3398).

    Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: “The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: ‘The Dajjal will emerge from among the Jews of Isfahan, and with him will be seventy thousand Jews, wearing crowns.’” (Narrated by Ahmad, no. 12865).

    Source and more information on Dajjal: https://islamqa.info/en/answers/8806...al-will-emerge

    Everything you need to know about Dajjal:







    Waalaykum assalam, brother. What about that island mentioned in the hadeeth? It is impossible appearing from different locations simultaneously









    format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian View Post
    "When the black flags come from Khorasan go to them, even if you have to crawl on snow, for among them is the Khalifa from Allah, the Mahdi"

    — Abd al-‘Alim in al-Mahdi al-Muntazar



    Isn't this version supposed to be a Shi'a?
    chat Quote

  9. #7
    Nooralhuda's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Full Member
    star_rate
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    40
    Threads
    1
    Rep Power
    1
    Rep Ratio
    3
    Likes Ratio
    10

    Re: A question regarding al-Massih Ad-Dajjal's location

    jazakallah khair
    chat Quote


  10. Hide
Hey there! A question regarding al-Massih Ad-Dajjal's location Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. A question regarding al-Massih Ad-Dajjal's location
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-02-2019, 10:39 PM
  2. thamud- location?
    By Malaikah in forum General
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-04-2015, 05:52 PM
  3. Location of death
    By Kayser in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-26-2014, 03:20 PM
  4. location of your intention?
    By jameelash in forum Manners and Purification of the Soul
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-02-2014, 12:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create