As you know or if you don't - lately I've been in an area that's predominately white. It's just something different. I don't really have a problem with it. But what I do have a problem with is when people start cursing and reciting rap music when they get around me. It's just annoying. Man! I don't have a rap cd to my name.

Check this out. I'm just chilling out at restaurant waiting for some service for food. I'm waiting in line. The service was a little slow, but I'm not complaining. I overheard 2 dudes behind me tripping on the slow service, not really hostile but a little annoyed with it. And they were not swearing at all. A few minutes later trying to invite me in on their conversation one of them said, "Wassup, Bro?" I'm cool I'm like "Wassup, fellas?" The other one responded like, "This ****ing service stinks, don't you think?" I'm trying to play peacemaker so I say, "Well you know they seem a little busy. It won't be too long." Then the first one says, "Dude stop ****ting me. You know you want to tell these mother****ers off." I'm like "Naaahh I'm cool really." The other blurts out "Bro, say **** you slow ass burger flipping mother****ers." Then the first one whispers, "Yeah do it. Do it. Do it man!" and starts laughing. I lost my appetite and left in disgust. If I had any food in my stomach to throw up I would've.