Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

A new forum: needing members, Join if you wish

Report bad ads?

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatahu,

I hope you are all in the best health and iman. InshaAllah I would like to address some brothers and sisters to join my forum if they wish. I have started this forum a few days ago and we have 40 members so far, alhamdullilah. I bought a license to use ipb and as a college student it did dent my wallet lol, but alhamdulilah I felt it was my duty to make a board like this.

The domain is: Muslim Globe Forums http://www.muslimglobe.com

I have big plans for the forum inshaAllah and need more members, What we plan to do is make it a huge place for muslims to discuss anything they need, and we have separate areas for muslim forum, sisters, brothers, youth etc. Which are all hidden. I have been requested to add more features but due to being a student, I cant add these features so I require some brothers and sisters to sign up, we need around 600-700 members and then I will look for sponsors to fund the board inshaAllah.
    The plan is that with the money generated it will be spent on our users, we plan to do quarterly meet ups where we will pay for it inshaAllah if the income from the sponsors is sufficient, we will designate money to the brothers and sisters separately. We will also give to Islamic causes and one of my personal wants is to help new muslim business’s. So inshaAllah if we can get enough members to join we can get sponsors, add separate features also.
    If you have any questions about me or about the board or anything please do not hesitate to ask. JazakaAllah.

Assalamualaikum

2. Report bad ads?
    Phoenix CG's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: A new forum: needing members, Join if you wish

http://www.muslimglobe.com/departments/unity.html

If you would like to join the council please email me at. [email protected]

I would like the owner of this site to also join inshaAllah
    A new forum: needing members, Join if you wish

Islam
    [URL="http://3arabtv.tv"]3 Arab TV/URL] | Muslim Pages | Online Takeaway | Halal Restaurants | Prayer Times | Hajj | Umrah
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! A new forum: needing members, Join if you wish Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. A new forum: needing members, Join if you wish