star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thumbs up eager to learn more

Report bad ads?

i am constantly on yahoo chat under religion and spirituality and today i came acrossed a question from a muslim asking why christians believed the way the do about the muslims and then i realized that not everyone thinks the same no matter what the religion is and his question raised even more in my mind. i recently took theology in religions as a required course for my BA and found the different religions of the world interesting and was provided with this site to learn more about the muslims. i wish that there did not have to be so many different religions and that everyone would have the capability of loving one another. any information that you can provide to help me understand would be greatly appreciated.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    ahmed_indian's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Ya Allah...martyrdom
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: eager to learn more

peace,

you can download free books on Islam from: www.islamicbulletin.com
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! eager to learn more Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. eager to learn more