× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 6 of 6 visibility 1970

if in doubt, ignore :)

ConcealedGem's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    All praise to Allah❤
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

1. A lady sat next to the taxi driver while all the seats were empty in the back -

She’s the wife of the taxi driver.

2. A man with a long beard walked past a masjid while the people were praying, and he didn’t enter to pray -

He had prayed in another masjid where they pray immediately after the adhan.

3. You sit next to someone and say salam, but they didn’t reply back -

Easy, they didn’t hear you.

Most of the time, we only see part of the picture, so imagine the rest of the picture in a positive way in order to not wrong others.

Think good about the people and you will be at ease.

One of the Salaf said: "If I see someone with alcohol dripping from his beard, then I’ll say perhaps it spilled on him.

Always give excuses for others and think good about them, and say perhaps he has an excuse that we don’t know.

If still in doubt, go up to them as a brother/sister and clarify the matter before saying anything else.

Does wonders....

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Serinity's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: if in doubt, ignore :)

Always remember to think positive of others - whenever you are in doubt - go with the positive.

Ie. if you see a brother with a long beard being angry - or shouting - don't assume "argh, such bad manners" always assume good!

I'd much rather have a brother come up to me and advice me, than cursing and shaming me saying "argh, no wonder the Ummah is in ruins!"
    | Likes noraina, ConcealedGem, ramen-thelegend liked this post
    chat Quote

noraina's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    * Tawakkul *
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

We should never judge our brothers and sisters, we rarely ever know the context of that situation or indeed what they are going through or have been through in their lives - Allah will conceal our faults if we conceal the faults of others.

JazakAllah khayr for sharing this
    | Likes ConcealedGem, Umm Abed, ramen-thelegend liked this post

Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, Thabbit Qalbi Ala Deenik
    Oh turner of the Hearts make my heart firm on Your Deen

islamb 1 - if in doubt, ignore :)

chat Quote

strivingobserver98's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    If you can read this please remember me in your duas :P
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hamdun al-Qassar, one of the great early Muslims, said, “If a friend among your friends errs, make seventy excuses for them. If your hearts are unable to do this, then know that the shortcoming is in your own selves.” [Imam Bayhaqi, Shu`ab al-Iman, 7.522]
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Khalid Saifullah's Avatar Scholar
    brightness_1
    Student of Knowledge
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

And if I see him on top of a mountain saying, ‘I am your Lord most high’ (أنا ربكم الأعلى), then I’ll say he’s reciting an ayah from the Quran."
    "By Allah, it’s already difficult for the slave to know his own intention when doing anything, so how can he go about taking hold of other people’s intentions?"
    - Ibn al-Qayyim رحمه الله.

Words of gold wallah!

Always give excuses for others and think good about them, and say perhaps he has an excuse that we don’t know.

Even better, go up to them as a brother and clarify the matter before saying anything else.

Does wonders....

ALLAH U AKBAR!
    | Likes ConcealedGem, ramen-thelegend, noraina liked this post
    chat Quote

The-Deist's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by farhan Fan 2 View Post

Always remember to think positive of others - whenever you are in doubt - go with the positive.

Ie. if you see a brother with a long beard being angry - or shouting - don't assume "argh, such bad manners" always assume good!

I'd much rather have a brother come up to me and advice me, than cursing and shaming me saying "argh, no wonder the Ummah is in ruins!"
    If he's angry, he's angry.

End of story.
    chat Quote

9. Hide
Hey there! if in doubt, ignore :) Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. if in doubt, ignore :)