Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

me and my husband and him

Report bad ads?

Assalamou alaikoum wa rahmatou allah taala wa barakatou,

Me and my husband we are living as a tenants and the landlord live with us in the same house hes a man , The problem is this landlord always when we decided to move out he ask my husband to stay even he doesnt ask other people to stay only us and always telling my husband to not give your wife value to not listen to your wife and asking my husband about my privacy is your wife pregenant is she had a pregancy test , he really made fitna between me and my husband, i dont understand why he involved in my life and why he doesnt do that to other people ,everyday asking my husband about me and hes telling my husband why not to not let her come cook for my tenants and my husband said no im jalous i cannot let my wife cook for your tenants ,and so many things, could somebody explain to me whats going on i really get crazy of the situation please any advice thank you

Jazakoum allah khaiyran
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Tu kaun hai paiiii?
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: me and my husband and him

Ok that's just really messed up and I don't blame you for feeling the way you do sis. Why doesn't your husband tell him to mind his business? He's obviously trying to create a rift between you two.

Sis have you discussed this with your husband? This is none of the landlords business. Tell him to behave like one and back off...coz honestly that's dumb what he's doing... Who does he think he is? And he seems to be asking pretty personal questions. I think your husband can find a better answer than "I'm jealous for my wife."

*Without Allah, without Islam, life would be meaningless. If I've ever learned patience, it's because of this. Alhamdulillah...*
    chat Quote

Ansariyah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    ~*SummerIsGone*~
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Cook for his tenants? come again?

Ur landlord sounds rude n disrespectful. Shoot, I wud wack him wit a frying pan, not cook for him or his tenants. Ur not his servant sis!

This man souns out of control ur husband shud knock some sense into him...asap.

Learn Patience from Asiyah, Loyalty from Khadijah, Sincerity from Aisha and Steadfastness from Fatima.

chat Quote

touba's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Light of Heaven View Post

Ok that's just really messed up and I don't blame you for feeling the way you do sis. Why doesn't your husband tell him to mind his business? He's obviously trying to create a rift between you two.

Sis have you discussed this with your husband? This is none of the landlords business. Tell him to behave like one and back off...coz honestly that's dumb what he's doing... Who does he think he is? And he seems to be asking pretty personal questions. I think your husband can find a better answer than "I'm jealous for my wife."

Alaikoum salam sister,

My husband is a very lovely man and he cannot hurt anybody plus he doesnt do any action to the landlord because we are still living in his house thats why.

Jazaki allah khayiran.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Tu kaun hai paiiii?
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

But sis, that doesn't mean he can interfere in your life. They aren't allowed to do that first of all. You're paying to live there. He needs to have some respect. I'm not saying your husband should disrespect, but there is something called common decency. He should tell him not to interfere in personal matters that do not concern him whatsoever and you are not his slave, subhanAllah. Still I think he should speak to your landlord. Why don't you complain?

*Without Allah, without Islam, life would be meaningless. If I've ever learned patience, it's because of this. Alhamdulillah...*
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamou alaikoum,

Hes even make excuse to come to our room like he wanna fix something even there is nothing to fix , could you imagine our shower doesnt work for 3 months he doesnt wanna even fix it for us jalous eating himself because he knows and my husband told him my wife doesnt like to use the communal bath , when my husband at work he come close to our room and start talking and making noise and listen to me, when i go out he come running saying hello to me and start discuss, I really dont understand what he want from me

when he meet my husband he start talking about me even my husband now start having wasswassa
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Tu kaun hai paiiii?
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sis, honestly this is WRONG. Are you saying you're husband is suspecting you? SubhanAllah...sis either you have to sort this out with him and your hubby or find a different place to live. If you don't do something about the situation, he will keep bothering you..

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Light of Heaven View Post
    Sis, honestly this is WRONG. Are you saying you're husband is suspecting you? SubhanAllah...sis either you have to sort this out with him and your hubby or find a different place to live. If you don't do something about the situation, he will keep bothering you..
    Sister , This landlord make all the problems between us even hes muslim as well, My husband said why hes asking about you and i dont blame my husband as this man put fitna into my husband but one question really bothering me why hes doing it and what is hes target? there are other women in the house and he doesnt bother about them only me subhanallah
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Tu kaun hai paiiii?
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yea, moving is the best option if you can't do anything else...may Allah guide him, Ameen.

one question really bothering me why hes doing it and what is hes target? there are other women in the house and he doesnt bother about them only me subhanallah
    The only reason I see is cuz ur a practisin Muslimah...maybe he's not practising? Allah knows best sis but yea it's strange..

chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Samiira's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

sister touba, no wonder that you want to move.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamou alaikoum,

we will move soon inshallah .

Could somebody explain to me why hes doing this to me?

Jazakoum allah khayiran
    chat Quote

Al-Zaara's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    made of awesome.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

How could we know what happens in his mind, why he does this. We can't know, we ain't mind-readers.

He sounds interested in you, or sounds simply like pain in the a$$. Some people do it for no particular reason, but he sounds rather interested in you, so I'd stay away, faaar away.

InshaAllah you'll move soon and smoothly.

If only I had checked myself
    Guy who wrecked himself

True leaders don't create followers...
    .... They create new leaders.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara View Post
    How could we know what happens in his mind, why he does this. We can't know, we ain't mind-readers.

He sounds interested in you, or sounds simply like pain in the a$$. Some people do it for no particular reason, but he sounds rather interested in you, so I'd stay away, faaar away.

InshaAllah you'll move soon and smoothly.
    Is haram in islam to think or interested a married women , Allah hidayat inshallah

we will move soon inshallah

Jazaki allah khaiyran
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Tu kaun hai paiiii?
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

InshaAllah sister. May Allah(swt) ease your affairs, Ameen.

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    abu_musab461's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by touba View Post
    Assalamou alaikoum wa rahmatou allah taala wa barakatou,

Me and my husband we are living as a tenants and the landlord live with us in the same house hes a man , The problem is this landlord always when we decided to move out he ask my husband to stay even he doesnt ask other people to stay only us and always telling my husband to not give your wife value to not listen to your wife and asking my husband about my privacy is your wife pregenant is she had a pregancy test , he really made fitna between me and my husband, i dont understand why he involved in my life and why he doesnt do that to other people ,everyday asking my husband about me and hes telling my husband why not to not let her come cook for my tenants and my husband said no im jalous i cannot let my wife cook for your tenants ,and so many things, could somebody explain to me whats going on i really get crazy of the situation please any advice thank you

Jazakoum allah khaiyran
    It exposes a lack of gheera (protective jealousy) on behalf of your husband for you.

i do not tolerate that a man should even see my wife's shoes!

Let alone talk about her.

I set this standard when i first got married.

My was dressed up in her wedding gear and my uncles and relatives wanted to her.

Lets just say after that they thought twice before even thinking about suggesting such a thing

I do not telarate another man refering to my wife by her madien name, in fact most of my friends dont know my wife's madien name.

Nor have they ever seen or met my wife, except one or two close friends on the very rare occasion, and even them i know they are people who fear Allah.

i suppose i am blessed to have practicing land lord, who wouldn't even step into my house without my permission even if the front door was wide open.

let alone step in its, not allowed to look into the house of another person.

i know this is strict and the sahabha were not this strict.

but they have taqwa and we do not.

Allah Knows Best

IT solutions company based in Luton providing computer support and repair service to small business and home users in Luton and surrounding areas.

www.techresolve.co.uk

http://ruqyah.org/

chat Quote

Salahudeen's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

:S it's very good you're moving, your husband has much patience, I probably would've had, harsh words with the landlord by now. And if he carried on, well then I'd find another place and ruin his place before I left hehehe
    chat Quote

abu_musab461's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

lol

deposit?

plus its not allowed?

squiggle needs 10 lashes

IT solutions company based in Luton providing computer support and repair service to small business and home users in Luton and surrounding areas.

www.techresolve.co.uk

http://ruqyah.org/

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by abu_musab461 View Post
    lol

deposit?

plus its not allowed?

squiggle needs 10 lashes

Assalamou alaikoum,

Even when my husband told him we will move because we need a place only for us he still want to keep us in his an other house telling my husband please i can give you a place by your selves in my other house , Yarabbi even with that hes involving wallah i never see somebody like that in my life , The problem so many people moved from his place but he doesnt begin them to stay like he does to us .
    chat Quote

Ummu Sufyaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    is in need of dua
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara View Post
    [COLOR=black]/COLOR]

i was thinking the exact same thing. i've seen it b4. seems like he wants to "isolate" you. run for it, i say

...desperate for husnul-khitaam...

please make dua that Allah grants me a good end (to my life). please make dua that Allah guides me.

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed View Post
    i was thinking the exact same thing. i've seen it b4. seems like he wants to "isolate" you. run for it, i say
    Assalamou alaikoum,

If it is like you said sister , I wish allah give him hidayat because is haram in islam to be after a married muslim woman.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! me and my husband and him Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. me and my husband and him