× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 36 visibility 4595

what is it...

AnonymousPoster's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

what is it...

Report bad ads?

Recently i have found my husband to have a secret phone no one knows about.. this was wrapped in a towel in his car.. i saw numbers dialled from it which i recognise.. on top of this i found 4 tissues with ashes wrapped inside and i also found paper arabic writing..
    is the ashes jadoo, black magic?
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    AlbanianMuslim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: what is it...

Ask him like the brother said but dont do it in an overly confrontational way. Be kind in your questioning so that he will not react with anger. If he does, just stay calm.
    I had to deal with a similar situation. I would find the "hajmeli" talisman shaped like a triangle with arabic writing (black magic) in my bathroom or bedroom for some time and i noticed it was always after a friends visit. I confronted her and she got very angry to the point of almost becoming physically violent. So please, when you do ask him about it for your own safety (not that I am assuming your husband would be violent) just stay calm and ask him to tell you.
    chat Quote

aadil77's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ woh that sounds like sum freaky crap

some people get too jelous
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I dont believe in Black Magic. Does the Quran say that Black Magic exists? and are there any proof of Black Magic?
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

It does exist. I know this 100% because I went through it. Also, yes in Islam there are Duas for the protection against black magic. Check other forum threads for it, There are many.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by AlbanianMuslim View Post
    It does exist. I know this 100% because I went through it. Also, yes in Islam there are Duas for the protection against black magic. Check other forum threads for it, There are many.
    I understand but are there any scientific facts about it and are there official news that talks about it?

People can feel different things that bring them down but you cant just assume that its black magic.
    chat Quote

CosmicPathos's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anathema
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by SMA89 View Post
    I understand but are there any scientific facts about it and are there official news that talks about it?

People can feel different things that bring them down but you cant just assume that its black magic.
    scientific facts? Are there scientific facts that jinns exist? We have to take some things on Faith and Islam calls it Emaan bil Gayb.

As Muslims, we listen and we submit. We are submitters. Not skeptics.
    what is it...

Help me to escape from this existence
    I yearn for an answer... can you help me?
    I'm drowning in a sea of abused visions and shattered dreams
    In somnolent illusion... I'm paralyzed
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Anathema
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Ask him like the brother said but dont do it in an overly confrontational way. Be kind in your questioning so that he will not react with anger. If he does, just stay calm.
    I had to deal with a similar situation. I would find the "hajmeli" talisman shaped like a triangle with arabic writing (black magic) in my bathroom or bedroom for some time and i noticed it was always after a friends visit. I confronted her and she got very angry to the point of almost becoming physically violent. So please, when you do ask him about it for your own safety (not that I am assuming your husband would be violent) just stay calm and ask him to tell you.
    this is scary. Why would humans hurt other humans? specially Muslims ...
    what is it...

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Wa7abiScientist View Post
    scientific facts? Are there scientific facts that jinns exist? We have to take some things on Faith and Islam calls it Emaan bil Gayb.

As Muslims, we listen and we submit. We are submitters. Not skeptics.
    We also have to use our brain instead of following blindly.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Anathema
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

We also have to use our brain instead of following blindly.
    I agree. But I do not see how I can use my brain to determine if magic exists or not especially when it is clear from ahadeeth that it exists. It would be cool to show it scientifically but till then does it mean we dont accept it?
    what is it...

chat Quote

Maryan0's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ From what i've always been told you are not supposed to believe in black magic and your not supposed to not believe in it either you should just ignore it?
    salam
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I didnt ASSUME, I am 1000000000000% sure that black magic was done to me and my oldest brother. I dont need to go into detail about what happened but it was for sure black magic. The WORST two months of my life happened during the time in which I was friends with a girl whose mother knew how to do it. During that time she put talismans in my house which held fragments of paper with arabic writing as well as bones, needles and other things. Before the talismans both my brother and i were very happy with our lives, we had so much going for us. After the talismans started showing up in my house, terrible things began happening to us both. After the first 4 things, we knew it wasnt coincidence. We are lucky that my mother and I ALWAYS clean and very thoroughly clean so we found the talisman and put them in a box and brought them to the right people.
    I went to two highly esteemed imams in my state and they confirmed my fears judging by what was in the talismans and the sequence of events.

So YOU can believe in science all you want and believe that black magic doesnt exist. Doesnt matter to me. Myself, i believe that it is out there and that people should make dua and protect themselves from it.
    Last edited by AlbanianMuslim; 02-17-2010 at 04:18 AM.
    chat Quote

Maryan0's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I didnt ASSUME, I am 1000000000000% sure that black magic was done to me and my oldest brother. I dont need to go into detail about what happened but it was for sure black magic. The WORST two months of my life happened during the time in which I was friends with a girl whose mother knew how to do it. During that time she put talismans in my house which held fragments of paper with arabic writing as well as bones, needles and other things. Before the talismans both my brother and i were very happy with our lives, we had so much going for us. After the talismans started showing up in my house, terrible things began happening to us both. After the first 4 things, we knew it wasnt coincidence. We are lucky that my mother and I ALWAYS clean and very thoroughly clean so we found the talisman and put them in a box and brought them to the right people.
    I went to two highly esteemed imams in my state and they confirmed my fears judging by what was in the talismans and the sequence of events.

So YOU can believe in science all you want and believe that black magic doesnt exist. Doesnt matter to me. Myself, i believe that it is out there and that people should make dua and protect themselves from it.
    What was this sisters motive ( if it's not personal)? I dont understand why do people such things to other people.
    salam
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

lol those people are crazy.. those bones needles and arabic writing means nothing. You have full control of your life and you cant blame these "magic" for your downfall. What is a talisman btw?
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

lol those people are crazy.. those bones needles and arabic writing means nothing. You have full control of your life and you cant blame these "magic" for your downfall. What is a talisman btw?
    1. There was no downfall. Im still here and still living a wonderful life alhamdullah. When that stuff happened it was an overwhelming series of events that I could not prevent as they were each as surprising as the last, none were things that I could have prevented unless i knew they were in my future which i didnt.

2. I do not have full control of my life. Allah swt has full control. You should read up on your hadiths, they clearly state that there is such thing as black magic and how to protect yourself from it by seeking allah swt protection

3. the talisman was what is called a "hajmeli" thats the words turks and albanians use, dont know what others call it. It is shaped like a triangle, and usually its a fragment of paper with arabic writing and sometimes it has other things in it, its wrapped in fabric and hidden in places around the home. Some people mistakenly believe they can use it to protect themselves, but it is haram to use them. black magic practitioners use them.

Again, and this is the last time i will say it. I believe fully that it was black magic and the advice given to me by the imams i went to see and the amount of research i did on the subject backs my belief in it.
    You can believe what you want, not trying to make you believe in it, but only saying that for myself i do.

Anyway, we have digressed, lets focus on what the OP needs
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Lisa0 View Post
    What was this sisters motive ( if it's not personal)? I dont understand why do people such things to other people.
    salam
    I will pm you sis, not because its personal but I feel bad that we have digressed from the OPs original issue.
    chat Quote

heavenlyspot's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender View Post
    Recently i have found my husband to have a secret phone no one knows about.. this was wrapped in a towel in his car.. i saw numbers dialled from it which i recognise.. on top of this i found 4 tissues with ashes wrapped inside and i also found paper arabic writing..
    is the ashes jadoo, black magic?
    Sister... why don't you try confronting your husband? Ask him about it, and tell him the benefits of having an open relationship (where spouses talk to each other & don't keep secrets).

InshAllah everything will be okay don't worry, Allah will help you :-)
    chat Quote

Ramadhan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I dont believe in Black Magic. Does the Quran say that Black Magic exists? and are there any proof of Black Magic?
    of course black magic exists.
    the magicians of the pharaoh used magic against prophet Musa pbuh, as told in the Qur'an.
    Do you not also remember that prophet Muhammad SAW was attacked with black magic by a magician who used prophet's hair. The spell was not removed until prophet asked Ali r.a. to remove the "anti-spell" from a well. We are talking about the messenger of Allah SWT who was still affected from the black magic, although of course with the protection from Allah SWT it never harmed the prophet SAW.
    This was also a reason why the surat "al -falaq" was revealed:

Say: I seek refuge with the Lord of the Dawn
    From the mischief of created things;
    From the mischief of Darkness as it overspreads;
    From the mischief of those who practise secret arts; <---- black magic
    And from the mischief of the envious one as he practises envy. <---- evil eye
    (translation by yusuf ali)
    Last edited by Ramadhan; 02-17-2010 at 07:43 AM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar View Post
    of course black magic exists.
    the magicians of the pharaoh used magic against prophet Musa pbuh, as told in the Qur'an.
    Do you not also remember that prophet Muhammad SAW was attacked with black magic by a magician who used prophet's hair. The spell was not removed until prophet asked Ali r.a. to remove the "anti-spell" from a well. We are talking about the messenger of Allah SWT who was still affected from the black magic, although of course with the protection from Allah SWT it never harmed the prophet SAW.
    This was also a reason why the surat "al -falaq" was revealed:

Say: I seek refuge with the Lord of the Dawn
    From the mischief of created things;
    From the mischief of Darkness as it overspreads;
    From the mischief of those who practise secret arts; <---- black magic
    And from the mischief of the envious one as he practises envy. <---- evil eye
    (translation by yusuf ali)
    Yea the "secret arts" and the evil eye exist but they dont work. Like if someone plays black magic on me, it wont affect me at all. Does the Quran have any sayings about the Black Magic and etc. I dont follow the Hadeeths as much as I follow the Quran.
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Ramadhan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yea the "secret arts" and the evil eye exist but they dont work. Like if someone plays black magic on me, it wont affect me at all. Does the Quran have any sayings about the Black Magic and etc.
    you orginally said that you dont believe in black magic and you asked whether it is mentioned in the qur'an. This is what you said:
    And then I provided you with QS. Al Falaq and the story behind the revelation.

This is several translations of that particular ayat in the surah Al falaq:

Sahih International
    And from the evil of the blowers in knots
    Muhsin Khan
    "And from the evil of the witchcrafts when they blow in the knots,
    Pickthall
    And from the evil of malignant witchcraft,
    Yusuf Ali
    From the mischief of those who practise secret arts;
    Shakir
    And from the evil of those who blow on knots,
    Dr. Ghali
    And from the evil of the women who spit on the knots, (i.e., perform malignant witchcraft).
    Tafsir al-Jalalayn
    and from the evil of the women-blowers, sorceresses who blow, on knots, which they knot into strings, blowing into them [certain] words, but without spittle; however, al-Zamakhsharī says, ‘with this [spittle]’ — [sorceresses] such as the daughters of the said Labīd —

We must not be involved in any kind of magic in any way, but not to believe that they don't exist meaning you don't believe in the Qur'an.

In ahaadeth the protection against black magic and syaitan is to regularly (especially before going to bed) read AL Fatihah and the three Quls (An Naas, Al Falaq, and Al Ikhlas).

That is, if you follow alhadeeth, which from your following statement, you don't really.

I dont follow the Hadeeths as much as I follow the Quran.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! what is it... Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. what is it...