× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 2 of 2 visibility 1507

Good things

Qurratul Ayn's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Conquer the Shaytaan
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Talking Good things

Report bad ads?

This may be a bit random, but I wanted to share with you all.

This afternoon, I went out shopping and on my way home, I saw young children, two brothers and a sister. The Brothers were wearing Jubbahs/Taubs and the little Sister a Burkha, they had backpacks on and were coming out of a Masjid. It just warmed my heart to see the young people attending Masjid and learning the Qur'aan and such. I just felt really happy and made Du'a to Allaah to keep them on the straight path, and the Ummaah too.

I was overwhelmed and so proud and happy for the young people! I know many of you see children like this all the time, but everytime I see children or young people like this, I just get a joyous feeling inside and I become sooo happy

May Allaah keep us all on the straight and true path!

P.S. Y'all can post happy, positive and good things that you've seen or heard about too

(Also I don't know if this type of thread has been created, if it has please merge )
    Last edited by Qurratul Ayn; 05-20-2012 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Extra information needed to be added (well, wanted to)
    | Likes *KB*, جوري, Muhaba, Sunnie Ameena, Scimitar, Galaxy liked this post
    Good things

فَبِأَيِّ ءَالَآءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ
    "Then which of the favours of Your Lord will ye deny?"
    Al-Qur'aan; Surah Ar-Rahman

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    *KB*'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Good things

Awww Sister! You're too cute!

And that is :ace: information (I just wanted to use :ace: ........ :ace: :ace: LOLOLOL :P)

| Likes Qurratul Ayn liked this post
    Good things

Assalamu 'Alaikum waRahmatullahi waBarakatuh

Stay Blessed! :awesome:
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! Good things Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Good things