× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 25 visibility 10237

Intercourse at night during ramadhan?

AnonymousPoster's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Question Intercourse at night during ramadhan?

Report bad ads?

would it invalidate your fast (for the day before or the day after or the whole ramadhan?) if you had sex with your girlfriend during the night?

i know it is haram to have sex with a person you're not married too.. but i still want to know the answer to the question above.

2. Report bad ads?
    IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: sex at night during ramadhan?

ask a scholar this question in real life

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

would it invalidate your fast (for the day before or the day after or the whole ramadhan?) if you had sex with your girlfriend during the night?
    seeing as ur not allowed to do it at all if ur not married, what the difference whether u do it in ramadan or a normal night?

ask a scholar this question in real life
    Or use common sense?
    Last edited by ------; 09-28-2007 at 12:58 PM.

Nawal89's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

About doing zina during the nights of ramadhan i dont know if it invalidates your fasts.

But generally having sex on the nights of ramadhan To the best of my knowledge doesnt invalidate your fast.
    the daleel is:
    It is made lawful for you to have sexual relations with your wives on the night of As-Saum (the fasts) they are libas (cover) for you and you are the same for them. Allah knows that you used to deceive yourselves....the ayah..it is in suratul baqarah. number 187.

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

with your wives
    Not ur girlfriends

rozeena's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thumbs up Re: sex at night during ramadhan?

format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4 View Post

Not ur girlfriends
    oh sis! i was jus guna post dt. bt u did it b4 me.lol,

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

maybe this will help. It doesnt mention fasting but it falls under righteous deeds.

Question:
    Will Allah accept the prayer and good deeds of a person who is continually committing sin such as fornification eventhough in his/her heart the person is aware that he/she is sinning and is full of guilt and tries his/her very best not to continue committing such sin. Except for this weakness this person tries to be a good muslim e.g. never misses daily prayers, giving out time and money towards the cause of Allah, never take alcohol or other un-halal foods etc.

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

Yes, Allaah will accept whatever righteous deeds he does, such as praying, fasting, giving charity etc., and He will also accept his repentance, as He says (interpretation of the meaning): “And He it is Who accepts repentance from His slaves, and forgives sins, and He knows what you do.” [al-Shooraa 42:25]. But there is the condition that his repentance must be sincere. Does this person truly regret what he has done? Is he indeed determined not to repeat the sin? Has he, I wonder, gotten rid of everything that may lead him to sin, such as relationships, addresses, telephone numbers, going to evil places, bad friends, movies, pictures and so on? What we believe is that if this person truly repents, he will give up this sin.

Zina is one of the worst kinds of immoral deeds. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “And come not near to the unlawful sexual intercourse. Verily, it is a faahishah [i.e., anything that transgresses its limits, a great sin], and an evil way (that leads one to Hell unless Allaah forgives him).” [al-Isra’ 17:32].

Married people who commit zina (adultery) are to be punished with the worst and most severe form of punishment, which is to be stoned to death, so that every part of their bodies may feel pain just as they felt pleasure in a haraam manner even though they were not without a halaal source of pleasure (i.e., within marriage). Unmarried people who commit zinaa, and had never been married before, are to be given the maximum number of lashes prescribed in sharee’ah, which is one hundred lashes. In addition, they are subjected to the humiliation of having their punishment witnessed by a group of believers, and are to be banished for one full year from their city, the place where they committed the crime.

The punishment for those who are guilty of zinaa in Barzakh (i.e., after death and before the Day of Resurrection) is that they will be in an oven, the top of which is narrow and the bottom of which is wide. A fire will be lit under it, and they will be naked in (that oven). When the fire is lit, they will scream and rise up until they almost come out of the oven, then when the fire subsides, they will go back down into it. This is what will keep happening to them until the Hour begins. So how will their punishment be in the Fire of Hell itself?

We ask Allaah not to despise us and to accept our repentance; we ask Him to help us to do good and to avoid evil, for He is the All-Hearing, Ever-Near.

Islam Q&A
    Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

S£mmi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

lol

6. Verily, those who disbelieve, it is the same to them whether you (O Muhammad) warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe.
    7. Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment.

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4 View Post

Or use common sense?
    lol no im genuinely interested in hearing (or perhaps seeing) the responce

-
    -

12. Report bad ads?
    S£mmi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

yes this will be an intresting one..
    Last edited by S£mmi; 09-28-2007 at 01:56 PM.

6. Verily, those who disbelieve, it is the same to them whether you (O Muhammad) warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe.
    7. Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment.

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

you people are so mean. Do you guys know the answer if his fasting is accepted or not? Really you guys make me laugh. And Mujahida its not about using common sense. A person who does zina is still muslim. Why shouldnt his fasting be accepted?

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ your right our behaviour wasnt appropriate.

I just wanted the questioner to get a slice of reality thru the comments... i asked him to ask a scholar so that he can think about how red his face will be whilst he stands in front of him....

i hope u understand what point i was trying to make.

again ur right, i probably shudnt hav taken that approach

-
    -

aadil77's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

bro you couldn't have made the title anymore bolder especially on an islamic forum

anonymous's Avatar Restricted Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous User
    Religion
    Undisclosed
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

m8.. R U 4 REAL?!

Challa Lol

IB Forum Anonymous Account.
    Available to those who wish to be anonymous in the Advice & Support section.

Abuse of the Anonymous System will NOT be tolerated!

18. Report bad ads?
    3isha's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

how about considering the fact that not having it in ramadhan as ure not allowed, in a month where it;s mostly disliked and most harmful

Zikr 1 - Intercourse at night during ramadhan?
    ι ѕαι∂ тσ gσ∂ тнαт "ι нαтє ℓιfє вє¢z ιт'ѕ иσт вєαυтιfυℓ.
    gσ∂ яєρℓιє∂ "ωнσ αѕкє∂ уσυ тσ ℓσνє ℓιfє�؟
    נυѕт ℓσνє мє ! αи∂ ℓιfє ωιℓℓ вє вєαυтιfυℓ!"

wwwislamicboardcom - Intercourse at night during ramadhan?
    ~*~*~*आइशा~*~*~*

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sheba's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Intercourse at night during ramadhan?

format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender View Post

i know it is haram to have sex with a person you're not married too.. but i still want to know the answer to the question above.
    Yes, sex with your spouse is allowed during the nights of fasting, unless you retreat to the mosque.

As a Muslim sex outside of marriage is a sin in the eyes of God.

As to wether it would invalidate your fast or not..well, that answer belongs with God Alone.

Protected_Diamond's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Is sex allowed during non daylight hours in the month of Ramadaan??

الجواب :

Praise be to Allaah.

Intercourse with one’s spouse is allowed between maghbrib and fajr during Ramadaan, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “It is made lawful for you to have sexual relations with your wives on the night of the fasts. They are libaas [garments, body cover, screen] for you and you are the same for them. Allaah knows that you used to deceive yourselves, so He turned to you (accepted your repentance) and forgave you. So now have sexual relations with them and seek that which Allaah has ordained for you (offspring), and eat and drink until the white thread (light) of dawn appears to you distinct from the black thread (darkness of dawn), then complete your fast until the nightfall. And do not have sexual relations with them (your wives) when you are in I’tikaaf (spiritual retreat) in the mosques. These are the limits (set) by Allaah, so approach them not. Thus does Allaah make clear His aayaat (signs) to mankind that they may become al-muttaqoon (the pious).” [al-Baqarah 2:187].
    Islam Q&A
    Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

Is this true??

“Whoever puts his trust in Allah, sufficient is Allah for him.”

Maidah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Nawal89 View Post
    you people are so mean. Do you guys know the answer if his fasting is accepted or not? Really you guys make me laugh. And Mujahida its not about using common sense. A person who does zina is still muslim. Why shouldnt his fasting be accepted?

sis ur just missing the point, he is asking if having sex with his girfriend will invalidate his fast? and he knows he is not meant to do this, especially with his girfriend.

Forgett the fact that your fast is being invalidated, having sex b4 marriage is a sin. why worry about the minor thing when you're commiting a major sin??

To me this question makes no sense!!!!

24. Report bad ads?
    Md Mashud's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

No it won't. Simple. Sinning outside of fasting - why would that invalidate the fast you have done or next? It is nonsensical.

Fight in the way of God, against those who fight against you, drive them out of the places they have drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. Fight them, until persecution is no more, and Religion is for God. But if they stop, let there be no war.

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Intercourse at night during ramadhan? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Intercourse at night during ramadhan?