Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Guidence for Job change

Report bad ads?

Assalaam u Alaikum

I am working for a Government bank in India. I came to know that this job is haram for a muslim. kindly guide me in finding a job which is halal.
    Last edited by AabiruSabeel; 12-10-2015 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Personal contact details removed
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    greenhill's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Guidence for Job change

Welcome to the forum.

These kinds of questions really worry me. Why is that? If we were to seriously take a look at the way of the world these days, there is almost no area on this earth that practices the way of life during the times of the prophet and his sahabahs. We are living in a secular world and practicing secular laws and whether working with banks or not, still utilize money to live and indirectly practice riba (via loans etc). Like it or not, we are tainted already.

Only way to avoid anything secular is to live out of the reaches of these secular 'tentacles' and to be self sustaining. A bit difficult I reckon.

When Syaitan made an oath to mislead humans, it was with a plan to ensnare all humans, not just some. To do so, the manipulation of laws needed to negate that of religious teachings to the point where accepted practice and God's commandments became at odds with one another. Why is that? Because of the devil's plan from the beginning, slowly eroding the fabric of religion and instilling in its place something else so that people will be lead astray by the laws they follow and the laws were helped shaped by him and his army of followers....

Know that we are at the end of times where the challenges facing the ummah is going to be a great one, where it is not going to be easy to practice our deen. Of course banking is in the frontline of riba but that extends its influence to all levels of society who use currency. I suppose, paying zakah will be a way to 'clean' and 'purify' the earnings. Allahu Alim.

Guidence for Job change

As long as my heart does beat, I shall live, not lie
    For when my heart does stop its beat, with truth, I die.
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! Guidence for Job change Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Guidence for Job change