× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 4 of 4 visibility 1734

I would like to share this (true)story, so please read:)

Mikayeel's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

This story a story which took places about 20 years ago, and my uncle has told me about it. (its a true story which he and my other uncles nd aunties have witnessed)

It goes like this. My family were sleeping in sudan untill at night they heard unsuall sounds. Waking up in shock, they looked around to see where these strange noises where coming from. They discovered that it was raining stones!(wallahi this took me time to believe, but they said wallahi it occured) So yes it rained stones!(this was in sudan) Big stones falling down from the sky, the strange thing is that these stones would not hit anything, they seemed to miss cars and humans they just hit the groud.

In shock my uncles went outside to see whos throwing stones, they were not able to find the source! So they called the police, they patrolled the area to find what was the cause, after some hours of searching they gave up. They could not find the cause of it! So a friend of my family at that time who was a sheikh high in knowledge was brought to the scene. He said that this is caused by (muslim)jihns or angles angry at something, perhaps a quran is in bad condition.

So they searched the whole house nd area, looking for a quran which is bad condition or anything of that kind. So they have found a dirty shell from the sea on top of a quran (laid by accident), by removing that shell the stones stoped at an instant!

SubhanAllah this story is one of the greatest i know, nd its 100% reliable! inshAllah share ur comments guys/girls

Am sorry if der r any spelling/grammer mistakes its getting very late, i typed this while laying down in bed
    Last edited by Mikayeel; 06-09-2008 at 02:47 AM.

wwwislamicboardcom - I would like to share this (true)story, so please read:)
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    truemuslim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    same as tupac........beneath u. under the dirt. lost inside the earth. left the spark 4 u, nd left
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: I would like to share this (true)story, so please read:)

20 years ago?
    Wow

Mashallah, yeah i've heard some stories...SORTA like this, but none were actually like this one, Subhanallah! Did u get to see it?

So none hit PEOPLE? wow, reminds me of the story of the elephant, where the birds threw rocks and they missed all the muslims, but hit the kuffars who were trying to destroy the Ka'ba.

Subhanallah, What Allah can do when he wants! When he wants to warn us about something, Subhanallah!
    Jazakallah khair brother for sharing this, very interesting !

.....now just wait for .."dem" to come nd claim this is a lie.
    chat Quote

north_malaysian's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I've read stories like this happened in Malaysia too...but they couldnt find those stones thrown on their walls and doors... and it stopped when they opened the doors or windows and had a peek...

Assalamualaykum... I am back!!
    chat Quote

Mikayeel's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

aah interesting seems common, lool i am nt 20 years old lol!

wwwislamicboardcom - I would like to share this (true)story, so please read:)
    chat Quote

6. Hide
Hey there! I would like to share this (true)story, so please read:) Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. I would like to share this (true)story, so please read:)