Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

someone please help me

Report bad ads?

hello,

ill get straight to it, i want to leave this world (death) but allah wont take me. ive begged and pleaded but still nothing i am not happy with the way my life has turned out and i am ready for jugment. but still nothing. my girlfriend (non muslim) says that god is testing me, but why? what have i done to deserve this? everything i seem to do ends badly. all this strain on my soul is really wearing me down. i dont know what to do someone please help me.

khalid
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    ummAbdillah's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    ~Aisha~
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: someone please help me

format_quote Originally Posted by kma400 View Post
    hello,

ill get straight to it, i want to leave this world (death) but allah wont take me. ive begged and pleaded but still nothing i am not happy with the way my life has turned out and i am ready for jugment. but still nothing. my girlfriend (non muslim) says that god is testing me, but why? what have i done to deserve this? everything i seem to do ends badly. all this strain on my soul is really wearing me down. i dont know what to do someone please help me. khalid
    094.005 So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief:

094.006 Verily, with every difficulty there is relief.

Life is something precious and Allah blessed you with it for a reason. Allah tells us in the Quran that He created us to worship him, Whatever troubles you have in life, just make duaa to Allah because He is the All hearing. And pre marital relationships are not allowed in islam.

Last edited by ummAbdillah; 07-15-2007 at 04:08 PM.
    someone please help me

وَإِن كُنتُنَّ تُرِدْنَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَالدَّارَ الْآخِرَةَ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ أَعَدَّ لِلْمُحْسِنَاتِ مِنكُنَّ أَجْرًا عَظِيمًا
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The above advice is EXCELLENT, I advise you to follow that brother Inshaa Allaah

Another thing, you should never wish for death, instead you should ask Allah: "Let me live if life is better for me and let me die if death is better for me." [Hadith] (along those lines)
    chat Quote

Ibn Al Aqwa's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yh, you should never widh for death.

No one can say that they are ready for judgement
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    it's all about LOVE!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I don't know your circumstances Bro but you shouldn't be asking Allah(SWT) for something he has already pre-determined for you which is the time and place of your death.

Mash'allah at least you have not lost faith/hope in Allah(SWT) for that would be worse then losing your life.

Allah does not burden a person more than he can bear Al - Baqarah 2:283
    someone please help me

Ward the Pirate - Muslim Warrior of the Sea
    "Go tell the King of England, go tell him this from me,
    If he reign king of all the land, I will reign king at sea."

The Great Dive
    Shaikh Abdul Hakim Murad aka Dr Tim Winters
    Bs53AicCAAACVpFsmall - someone please help me
    chat Quote

rozeena's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

hello,

ill get straight to it, i want to leave this world (death) but allah wont take me. ive begged and pleaded but still nothing i am not happy with the way my life has turned out and i am ready for jugment. but still nothing. my girlfriend (non muslim) says that god is testing me, but why? what have i done to deserve this? everything i seem to do ends badly. all this strain on my soul is really wearing me down. i dont know what to do someone please help me.

khalid
    if u dnt mind me askin u bro. wts hapnd dt is sooo bad dt u wana die?
    chat Quote

tears4husain's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Allah dtermined your character, gender, life span, time of deaf and place of deaf in the womb, so we can not say nor determine when or that we want to die. Wjen Allah wills it will happen. You should still fear standing before Allah for the final judgement. If you do die you still have to go thriugh the life of the grave and if your bad deeds out way your good you will get a treated extreme when they remove your soul from your body, so really over think what you want.
    someone please help me

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

wa alaikum
    format_quote Originally Posted by tears4husain View Post
    Allah dtermined your character, gender, life span, time of deaf and place of deaf in the womb, so we can not say nor determine when or that we want to die. Wjen Allah wills it will happen. You should still fear standing before Allah for the final judgement. If you do die you still have to go thriugh the life of the grave and if your bad deeds out way your good you will get a treated extreme when they remove your soul from your body, so really over think what you want.
    Allah dtermined your character, gender, life span, time of deaf and place of deaf in the womb
    are you saying that time of our death is predetermined thus no man can cut our lives short by murder?

does that mean the death penalty for murder is useless and serves as no deterrent to potential murderers since it is predestined?

and why send someone to hell eternally for crime/sin of suicide if it was predestined?
    Last edited by doorster; 07-18-2007 at 06:16 AM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

hello,

khalid
    what is stopping you?

what have i done to deserve this?
    read your own post and you will find the answer
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by doorster View Post
    wa alaikum
    are you saying that time of our death is predetermined thus no man can cut our lives short by murder?

does that mean the death penalty for murder is useless and serves as no deterrent to potential murderers since it is predestined?
    what I am saying is death and life is predestined by Allah. If or when someone dies Allah willed it to happen. Remember Allah knows all, so nothing happens that Allah does not know. If someone was to try and kill me now I would not die unless Allah willed it to happen.
    someone please help me

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

what I am saying is death and life is predestined by Allah. If or when someone dies Allah willed it to happen. Remember Allah knows all, so nothing happens that Allah does not know. If someone was to try and kill me now I would not die unless Allah willed it to happen.
    that is not sounding like an answer to my questions. Please read them again

BTW your new sig is no improvement on the one before which I really did not like

our kalima of shahdah is somewhat different to the ones you keep inventing
    Last edited by doorster; 07-18-2007 at 06:30 AM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by doorster View Post
    that is not sounding like an answer to my questions. Please read them again
    im not here for a debate read your qur'an and sunnah. Your time of deaf and the land you will die in is predestined. Inever said the way you will die and who will kill you or how you will die.
    someone please help me

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

we only say "assalamu alaika Ya RasuAllah because it is conveyed to Him by an angel of Allah not because RasulAllah can hear us directly, in case of Hazrat Ali there is no such arrangement, so stop saying it!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

im not here for a debate read your qur'an and sunnah. Your time of deaf and the land you will die in is predestined. Inever said the way you will die and who will kill you or how you will die.
    If you are unable to answer questions about a post you make, then do not make the post!
    chat Quote

18. Hide
Hey there! someone please help me Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. someone please help me