× Register Login What's New! Contact us

View Poll Results: Did you know nationalism/tribalism is haram?

Voters
2. Login to vote on this poll
  • Yes, and I am fully against it.

1 50.00%
  • Yes, but I love my race/country.

2 100.00%
  • No, but now I know it.

0 0%
  • No, and I don't care.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Results 1 to 4 of 4 visibility 2057

Nationalism Video

Zuzubu's Avatar Restricted Member
    brightness_1
    Account Restricted
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Nationalism Video

Report bad ads?

Asalamu Alaykum. =)

I'm on video which is against nationalism in Islam and therefore would I like some ideas, hadith, and verses about nationalism please. =)

Like this one: "Undoubtedly Allah has removed from you the pride of arrogance of the age of Jahilliyah (ignorance) and the glorification of ancestors. Now people are of two kinds. Either believers who are aware or transgressors who do wrong. You are all the children of Adam and Adam was made of clay. People should give up their pride in nations because that is a coal from the coals of Hell-fire. If they do not give this up Allah (swt) will consider them lower than the lowly worm which pushes itself through Khara (dung)." [Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi]

JazakAllah Khair.
    Last edited by Zuzubu; 03-07-2011 at 07:30 PM.
    Nationalism Video

I make Islamic Graphic. Check it out: Gallery, and check out my Youtube channel as well (warring contains music) :Crescent: :Koran: :aboo:
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Restricted
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Nationalism Video

Come on, 35 views, 0 replies?
    Nationalism Video

I make Islamic Graphic. Check it out: Gallery, and check out my Youtube channel as well (warring contains music) :Crescent: :Koran: :aboo:
    chat Quote

ardianto's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I do not vote cause there is no any option that fit with my opinion.

Nationalism can be haram and can be halal is depend on your definition on nationalism itself. If nationalism means love our homeland, love our country, it is not haram as long as not over the limit. And I don't think life in my culture is haram.

Now let me ask to anyone who say nationalism is totally haram, if other people want to occupy your country, would you fight them or would you let them take over your country ?.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Restricted
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I wouldn't mind if Germany, Sweden, or an Islamic country conquered Denmark. =)

I seriously don't like nations being split, I like it more united, like the caliphates. If I should fight, it is not for my conutry, but for Allah. I wouldn't join a fight if it's Jordan vs Syria etc...
    Nationalism Video

chat Quote

6. Hide
Hey there! Nationalism Video Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Nationalism Video