× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 10 of 10 visibility 2028

SOOO stressed had enough

AnonymousPoster's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

SOOO stressed had enough

Report bad ads?

exams coming up is my last year am soo tired cant sleep cant eat cant thing missed 4 days prayers dunno y
    my parents are puttin pressure on me and to top it all i lost a very very important letter that could determine my future
    i feel like screamin i wish i was somebody else
    i wish i had some1 else life
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    lolwatever's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: SOOO stressed had enough

format_quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Tester View Post
    exams coming up is my last year am soo tired cant sleep cant eat cant thing missed 4 days prayers dunno y
    my parents are puttin pressure on me and to top it all i lost a very very important letter that could determine my future
    salams sis!

i know what the pressure is like,

my advise is, remember that every moment you spend stressing, you're losing valuable marks, if you stop worrying and start studying, you will only do yourself good insahlah, every minute counts, so start studying and work your way up from the basics, trust me, even if its only a few days till exams! the sooner the better, coz the quicker u start, the more marks ull get insahlah!

And remember, the more you stay away from Allah, the less help you'll get from him! so stick to you rprayers and make dua!

take care all the best!

SOOO stressed had enough

commenthere:

ليس بعلم ما حواه القمطر، ماالعلم إلا ما وعاه الصدر
    animationPop 1 - SOOO stressed had enough
    .::.....sabr Ayyoub.....::.
    chat Quote

anonymous's Avatar Restricted Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous User
    Religion
    Undisclosed
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

a letter doesnt determine your future, Allaah does that

Regards

Another anonymous member
    SOOO stressed had enough

IB Forum Anonymous Account.
    Available to those who wish to be anonymous in the Advice & Support section.

Abuse of the Anonymous System will NOT be tolerated!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Check this book out inshaa'Allaah:

http://www.islamicboard.com/cyber-co...-dont-sad.html

It's called Dont be sad, and at a moment when i was losing faith real fast - it made me stronger again alhamdulillah. It will benefit you inshaa'Allaah.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Kittygyal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalmualikum Warhmathullahi Warbarakathuhu,
    i just wana say you need chill out && first of all get all these silly chidlish thoughts out of ya mind dude/ette, don't say "i wish i was someon else" be proud of whom you are dearest, all you need to do it tell you parents you can't take alot of things all at once us as humans have little brain therefore we aint a mchine to take everything at once, but we can if we "try" there's nothing such as "i can't" there's always hope inshallah we all have times like this, all you got to do is say to your self "yes i can do it"! && remember do you want a life were without grades, sat home, no qualification wahtsoever or maybe lets say "very" little qualification do you want that think ahead, so if i was you just think about your next life what ya going to do when ya get married inshallah. Also never stop parying! if you turn to Allah subahnwatallah he will turn to you subhnallah, if you run towards him he walks towards you 10 more steps ALLAH HU AKBAR!
    May Allah suabhwnatallah make it easy for you, amin thumma amin ya rabbil alameen
    Ma'assalam

p.s forgive me if i have said anything bad inshallah, my intentions is not to hurt anyone.
    Last edited by Kittygyal; 12-24-2006 at 10:12 PM.
    chat Quote

strider's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamu alaikum

Tops to the book mentioned. It is definately worth a read.

I know people saying 'don't stress' isn't going to make you stop stressing but try to calm down. Take it easy, don't skip meals, do take occassional breaks but don't skip praying! Just because you have exams, it doesn't mean you are relieved of your religious responsibilities! Don't abandon Allah when you need Him.

All the best!
    chat Quote

Sis_ReNa's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You havent lost everything .. you have Allah, you have your ummah. Please Remeber him and his mercy .. and i know how hard it is when you miss prayer.. do baby steps.. frist do wadu, then get ready for prayer, then sit in the direction of Allah. baby steps cus shaytan is pulling on you greatly. but Allah is there for you and we are too . inshAllah..
    may Allah streagthen your deen and iman and guide you to his will and only his will ameen
    Zakirah
    chat Quote

Muslimah81's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salaams

This response applies to me first and foremost inshaAllah.

I really dont want trivialise your problems but trust me you shouldn't wish you were someone else. You have your imaan right? And your health? And a shelter over your head? And food?............I know you've probably heard it all before but there are millions in this world who dont even have these basic necessities! Exams can be resat, letters retyped but a lost day in prayer can't be replaced. I used to be such an ungrateful individual (subhanAllah I still maybe) but I've worked hard to smile at a different blessing I have in my life everyday. Bitterness, sadness and regret only damages your ownself -rise above it - Allah swt has certainly given you the means to do it!!

'Or think you that you will enter Paradise without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They were afflicted with severe poverty and ailments and were so shaken that even the messenger and those who believed along with him said "When (will come) the Help of Allah?" Yes certainly the help of Allah is near!' 2:214

Wasalaam
    chat Quote

Malaikah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Swimming with thermus aquaticus in Yellowstone National Park
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Do you want my life? The only advantage I can offer you is that I've already gone through all the stress of the last year, so at least it will be in the past.

In other words, most of us have to, or have, already gone through that. Sure, it sucks, it's an evil idea (who ever came up with it has issues), it's the most stressful time you will probably ever face, but the point is, you're not alone. Inshaallah it will be over soon enough!

I still remember the day it was all over. I went home and just thought, "So much free time! Great, now what do I do?"

And most importantly, one day it will be over and forgotten, but God will never be over, He is always there and His is the real exam, so don't forget Him, especially in your times of need!
    SOOO stressed had enough

wwwislamicboardcom - SOOO stressed had enough
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    chacha_jalebi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

salaam

elo ello

anony durin exams ya feel lik this, jus remem,the more you put in now, the more you'l get lata. so revise,but take a break aswel,and wen d exams r ova ya can chill

also Allah (swt) dnt need us, we need him! so pray to him& watch he wil make u get heavy marks in ya exam

and and and, remem 'verily do hearts find relief, in the remembrance of Allah'

chat Quote

14. Hide
Hey there! SOOO stressed had enough Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. SOOO stressed had enough