Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

argument about the world.

Report bad ads?

Hey, all.

I had a conversation with my friend and he said that people who comes to england and settle down should go away, cos he dosent like the immrigant people.

I said, well whos land is it now, and what changes have been made from billions years ago? Bascially, it used to be a supercontinent then, the plates split up forming a picture of what the world is today, therefore the land belongs to every people.

he seem to be so keen on today and rejected the idea on what i was talkin about long time ago, lol wow.. and i just laughed and didnt say anything whilst he is critizing at me and the forginers.

what you guys think?

Allah Akbar

"I strive in reality, the better i do in the righteous path, the better the outcome will be, is in Allah's will"

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    aamirsaab's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    On vacation.
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: argument about the world.

format_quote Originally Posted by Catalzzy View Post
    Hey, all.

I had a conversation with my friend and he said that people who comes to england and settle down should go away, cos he dosent like the immrigant people.

I said, well whos land is it now, and what changes have been made from billions years ago? Bascially, it used to be a supercontinent then, the plates split up forming a picture of what the world is today, therefore the land belongs to every people.

he seem to be so keen on today and rejected the idea on what i was talkin about long time ago, lol wow.. and i just laughed and didnt say anything whilst he is critizing at me and the forginers.

what you guys think?

Remind him that his ancestors were immigrants...that should seal his mouth shut.

Book on sharia law Updated!
    Mosque-a-mania!
    Someone said to the Prophet, "Pray to God against the idolaters and curse them." The Prophet replied, "I have been sent to show mercy and have not been sent to curse." (Muslim)
    ''Become the change''
    chat Quote

cat eyes's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab View Post
    Remind him that his ancestors were immigrants...that should seal his mouth shut.
    exactly

ae8iug 1 - argument about the world.

wwwislamicboardcom - argument about the world.
    chat Quote

GuestFellow's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Ask him who is going to do all the dirty work for the British? Most foreigners I heard on the news work in factories and is not a very pleasant job. Most British people would avoid tackling those jobs.

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    mahi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

To be honest the whole counter with the idea that a million years ago no one owned the country or 17,000 years ago after the ice age, the Africans or whomever came to England and arguments using history generally fail. Why? Because people really care about the nearer future, and it was their country, they look to about a 100 years ago when it was nothing like today. And on the job thing, I think many English people get quite irate at that as they see their potential jobs being taken by foreigners, no matter what type of job it is.

Probably the best thing to do is reach to them. Tell them if one day they needed to move to another country for say the country was in severe poverty but then other countries refused them? Other countries didn't like the immigration? Tell them its basically treat others how you want to be treated.

It's the same old problem, once upon a time it was Black people, sometimes its the Jews and Muslims, people don't like 'different' people. But just like with dark skinned people, the realisation that we're all humans is the same. Hopefully the struggle to get that realisation will not be needed.
    chat Quote

8. Hide
Hey there! argument about the world. Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. argument about the world.