× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 27 visibility 7544

Condemn the attacks on Paris .... But

Mr.President's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Do not stop with that ...

CONDEMN THE ATTACKS BY FRANCE Condemn the attacks on Paris .... But
    #prayforsyria

ca3d939d2e9a667b13b3f5aefecfede9 1 - Condemn the attacks on Paris .... But

d0cd48e55e1e763956d60c57692c8170 1 - Condemn the attacks on Paris .... But
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    strivingobserver98's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    If you can read this please remember me in your duas :P
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Condemn the attacks on Paris .... But

#PrayForPeace everywhere!

12250132 1640257736242949 5209023426372798877 n?oh41ddc0f0bf4e817b01df3fe95604cec4&ampoe56B3BD12 - Condemn the attacks on Paris .... But
    chat Quote

Mr.President's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Ive been going throug #prayforsyria on twitter i can not control my tears bro its so depressing ya allah ....
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Mr.President View Post
    Ive been going throug #prayforsyria on twitter i can not control my tears bro its so depressing ya allah ....

Listen to this bro.

| Likes Mr.President liked this post
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    AhmedGassama's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Of course we need to pray more about Syria than France because they are our brothers not only in humanity but also in faith
    I have many friends from Syria, i speak to them everyday so i can know if they are okay
    They are such a good and a brave people, you can't imagine how much they proud to be syrians... One of them is called Layal and she taught me many things about Syria, now i see them as the what has been left from the Arab and Islamic glories... Islam will be back from there!
    | Likes OmAbdullah liked this post

THIS NATION WILL KNOW WHO WILL DEFEND IT WITH HIS TONGUE AND WHO WILL FIGHT FOR IT WITH THE GLORIOUS SWORD !!!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by AhmedGassama View Post
    Of course we need to pray more about Syria than France because they are our brothers not only in humanity but also in faith
    Isn't that exactly what the OP and cartoon are complaining about? The mostly Christian and Jewish run media seem to care more and pray more for France than Syria, because France shares their faith and culture, and that is a problem, as all humans should be cared about equally.
    | Likes sister herb, czgibson liked this post
    chat Quote

Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

children death in Syria
    have u ever share Syria flag ?

12247047 897412467015465 5574763479902591036 n?oh905dcc6ef7bcb85e4ad0cec319b6fdf1&ampoe56B66FDA&  gda  1455230803 2646b64ed38a7c7fdaa541571ae16639 - Condemn the attacks on Paris .... But

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

Samiun's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I was reading about the attack and immediately I knew the people who are going to get it(the backlash) were the French Muslims and then inevitably the refugees and the Syrians. It seems that they retaliated with attacking Raqqa today and yesterday. When the news(Al Jazeera in fact) reported the news, they made it sound like it was calculated so precisely that only Daesh bases are targeted. But I don't believe that, there would be casualties of the Syrians, innocent people would inevitably be killed due to this retaliation I have no doubt about it. Now, they're calling for a COALITION of all those countries that have hands(involved in one way or another) on the country to eliminate the one target. I don't know what they're planning, Allah knows best but Insha'Allah they will NOT wipe out Syria off the map Insha'Allah.

Please Make Dua' For Samiun..

“Whoever records a biography of a believer, it is as though he has brought him or her back to life.” - Imam Al-Sakhawi
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yet nobody says a word..

12241797 935792799840706 2369514043929170930 n?ohb681610c553573c3697453dbc9a06eef&ampoe56B24FA8 - Condemn the attacks on Paris .... But

#PrayForSyria

Last edited by strivingobserver98; 11-17-2015 at 03:11 PM.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    IslamicRevival's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I'm sick of social media. Instead of real hard action we have resorted to stupid hashtags whilst in the comfort of our surroundings. The media are fully responsible for the so called 'radicalization' of young Muslims, they hook and feed into our emotions by showing destruction in the lands of Muslims which in turn evoke anger thus creating monsters.

I pray for nothing but the Muslim ummah, I'm getting sick and tired of the vicious propaganda and lies coming from our screens. Prayforthis, prayforthat hashtags mean nothing unless there's truth, sincerity and substance behind it.
    | Likes Physicist, Mr.President, OmAbdullah, TMGuide liked this post
    chat Quote

Physicist's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Just a psychology of perception.
    1.Regular routine reportages about wars somewhere far away where most of the audience can't imagine themselves. Being perceived like a horror movies.
    2.Another feeling is when terror happens in the place which used to be safe, where everybody could imagine themselves. This touches very deep when it happens first time. If it happens often, then people getting used to it.
    chat Quote

AhmedGassama's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis View Post
    Isn't that exactly what the OP and cartoon are complaining about? The mostly Christian and Jewish run media seem to care more and pray more for France than Syria, because France shares their faith and culture, and that is a problem, as all humans should be cared about equally.
    You are right, but you made just one mistake :

If your brother dies, you are going to be more sad then when my own brother dies. That is very natural! The Syrian people belong to our Ummah, they blong to our community that is why we love them as our brothers in both faith and humanity... as for France, it doesn't but they are still our brothers in humanity, but when it's attacked we feel sorry for it even though it's government is attacking and killing our brothers, we don't ignore their sadness like your medias do... This is as simple as that.

The Syrian people are under attack for more than FIVE years now! Not only that, but we know exactly because of which country they are in this situation!
    And i'm not going to tell how many Muslims and Arabs died not only in the Syrian war, but in the Iraq war, Libya, Afghanistan, Somalia, Burma, You name it... The Muslim and the Arab blood is the cheapest blood today !!

As for France, it got some victims because of this false flag and yet we find all of this loudness...
    -I have no problem with the Western media to share the tragic event this way but why don't they do at least the 10% media loudness about the Syrian people that they made about France ?
    -When a western country gets attacked, our Arabian media make a big noise about it, so why yours doesn't care if we live or die ?
    -Why when a European country gets attacked, all of the Muslims and Arabs apologizes for what the "Terrorists" (It could be a False Flag) did and we feel sorry for the European people and we go out to protest ?
    -However the European people don't do the same thing for us while they know that their countries are destroying ours one by one ?
    -Why the western people don't do anything to stop their governments which are creating terrorism by oppressing our Arab and Muslim children ?
    -Why do they go out and vote for them while they call and care about human rights ?
    -Why ? Why ? Why ???

You are living the best of lives, but what about us ? WHAT ABOUT US ?? What do you expect from us to do more than this ??????? Can you imagine what we have been through ?????? Can you imagine to see your whole family get killed and your house and your city completely destroyed ?????? Can you ??????

And you blame me to love the Syrian people more than France ? Are you crazy ?
    Last edited by AhmedGassama; 11-17-2015 at 11:31 PM.

THIS NATION WILL KNOW WHO WILL DEFEND IT WITH HIS TONGUE AND WHO WILL FIGHT FOR IT WITH THE GLORIOUS SWORD !!!
    chat Quote

TMGuide's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I think it's interesting to see many people wake up to these issues on social media, the double standards of the media in general. Social media is still media however what we tend to forget is that the algorithms can control what we see and what we don't see which is whats so dangerous on the reliance on social media for news. Which is where most people now days get their news. wallahu alam!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by AhmedGassama View Post
    You are living the best of lives, but what about us ? WHAT ABOUT US ?? What do you expect from us to do more than this ??????? Can you imagine what we have been through ?????? Can you imagine to see your whole family get killed and your house and your city completely destroyed ?????? Can you ??????

And you blame me to love the Syrian people more than France ? Are you crazy ?

Abu Musa Al Ashari (r.a) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (SallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam) said "This nation of mine is upon where there is mercy; there is no punishment upon it in the Hereafter; its punishment is in this world - with trials, earthquakes and killings."

(Kitab AL Fitan by Imam Ibn Kathir)
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    DanEdge's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Greetings,

The West has more of a historical and cultural connection with France, just as many of you have a connection with Syria. The US and UK fought alongside France in the bloodiest wars in our history. So I think the difference of focus is natural and understandable. But that doesn't make it right. The picture posted in the Paris thread of the Pyramid in Egypt -- a tribute with the Lebanese, Russian, and French flags - this was very moving to me, and I think it portrays the right message.

--Dan Edge
    | Likes syed_z, Pygoscelis liked this post
    chat Quote

Logikon's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Islamic militants Boko Harem kill hundreds - silence on this board.

Islamic State specificaly target Christians - silence on this board.
    chat Quote

Search's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Logikon View Post

Islamic State specificaly target Christians - silence on this board
    Did you read the thread "Paris Attacks?" Majority of Muslims do not like or want the ISIS to exist and find their ideology abhorrent.

Boko Haram and their likes are abhorrent too; I'm new to the board. So, I don't know what discussions here usually take place or not; but believe me, when they such news is heard on television, radio, or Internet in my Muslim family home, we do shake our heads and wonder why the extremists say they are doing this under the banner of Islam.
    chat Quote

Zafran's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Logikon View Post

Islamic State specificaly target Christians - silence on this board.
    No they dont beirut bombings, the bombings in iraq are not exclusive to Christians. Yazids etc.

Do you think the pious don't sin?

They merely:
    Veiled themselves and didn't flaunt it
    Sought forgiveness and didn't persist
    Took ownership of it and don't justify it
    And acted with excellence after they had erred - Ibn al-Qayyim
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by najimuddin View Post
    What about the Taliban? According to the video below, the Taliban are one of the world's largest drug cartels.

This report states that they are so strong, even the US Marines can't do anything about the poppy fields that produce the Taliban's opium.

The US Marines have to tolerate the production of opium in Afghanistan because they don't want the population to turn on them because of the Taliban.

There is silence about that on this board.

The people of Afghanistan have nothing but opium to sell. The rulers and the forces that came to Afghanistan to provide democracy should've substituted the opium crops with other crops and commodities that would've helped their economy. But they never did, they didn't even succeed in fighting and defeating the Taliban which was the 1st thing they declared after 9/11.

Now obviously since nothing but opium grows and there is a lot of demand in the international market, what can the poor Afghans do? They have no other choice.

the story of Taliban is very different to what is happening in Syria and Iraq and other countries. The Taliban are local people and their support mainly is also local. They are a tribal society and the invaders in the history of Afghanistan have almost always failed to contain the local people like they were able to in other parts of the world. E.g. Britain tried conquering Afghanistan, but failed. USSR tries but failed and now NATO US is trying and 15 years down the road no hope of completely eliminating the Taliban.

So if US was attacked today by Russia, what would the Americans do? Apply the same theory to Afghan Taliban and you should get your answer.

ISIS is a different story. The Taliban are completely a different story!
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by najimuddin View Post
    You broke the silence. Nice. As a humble request, the next time you quote me, please include all the associated videos, links to reports and source material, illustrations, and captions of my post in their respective order.

By doing so, interested readers will get the full context of what you are responding to and will be able to appreciate your response better.

Thanks in advance.
    Apologies if My response was incorrect and I didn't include my response in accordance to your post information. Forgive bro

I was just trying to discuss about Afghanistan. Please share more info and InshA'Allah I can discuss more

I actually have info that Taliban completely eliminated Drug trade when they took power in 1996 and United Nations also accepted that. Please feel free to discuss.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Condemn the attacks on Paris .... But Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Condemn the attacks on Paris .... But