× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 300 visibility 38452

~ Animals..So yeah! ~

Ğħαrєєвαħ's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Slave of Allaah
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Red face ~ Animals..So yeah! ~

Report bad ads?

Aslaamu Alaaykum My dear Sisters and Brothers and my dear Non-Muslim friends of the World

I wanted to create a thread to know what is everyone`s favourite animal InshaAllaah..i love Animals and wanted to know what your favourite animal is, and if you dont like animals feel free to give your opinion InshaAllaah and hope this doesnt sound too thick in the head i.e. dumb...Jus curious and so yeah indeedy and oh yeah hope this thread doesnt make you all go sad, just hope your all smiling and happy when your reading this lol so yeah

So yeahh....

Would love to know what animal yaz all likez
    So yeah

Wa alaaykum Salaam
    ~ Animals..So yeah! ~

"Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), Al-Hayyul-Qayyum (the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists).".."[Al Qur'aan 3:2]
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Abdul Wahid's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Servant of the One
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: ~ Animals..So yeah! ~

sister.

'So yeah' are two words that you should bookmark. Lol. There your favourite words. So Yeah!

I have plenty of favourite animals. However I'll try to keep it brief and talk about the pets that I have got or had.

Currently I have 2 budgies. One is vicious, loves biting my finger but they are nice little birds. Have to clean them everyday, fresh seeds & water. It's not easy looking after them. I haven't got a parrot but would love to get one soon InshaALLAH.

Also got 6 gold-fishes. There bigger then your average gold fishes.

Used to have a chicken too. Weird innit? Basically a mate had 3 & he kept them in his back garden but 2 of them got munched up by the foxes. So he gave me the last one & I had it for 9 months. Yes 9 months. Unbelievable I had it for that long. But MashaALLAH it was a great experience. Looking after the chicken was more demanding than looking after the budgies. I had to buy the chicken different seeds, plus it ate a number of other things.

Just before Maghrib the chicken used to go into the garage (that's where it slept) & I had to lock it up. Obviously I didn't want the fox to come and eat it. You know the best thing was during the time of Fazr, it used to start its 'cukoo noise'. You don't need a alarm cos the sound of the chicken will wake you up & straight-away you'll know its time for Fazr. So just after Fazr I had to go open it up and let it out. Give it some fresh seeds and water.

The funny thing is I had it for 9 months & not one neighbour complained. It made a lot of mess in the garden - my mum used to moan.

At the end we had to Zabah & munch the chicken. No, don't think its cruel because my sisters did. I have to go now - will post more later if I haven't bored you.

~ Animals..So yeah! ~

Brothers & sister don't forget the 6 fasts of Shawwal
    Abu Ayyub al-Ansari(ra) narrated, the Prophet(SAW) said, "Whoever fasted Ramadan with the then connect with the (fasting) six days in Shawwal, the (reward) as he was fasting for a year." (Muslim,Abu Dawood,al-Tirmidhi, al-Nisaai & Ibn Maajah).
    chat Quote

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I wish I'd have a real Arabian mare someday insha'Allah..

black arabian mare arabian horse - ~ Animals..So yeah! ~

I love riding horses and they are my favorite animal..

~ Animals..So yeah! ~

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - ~ Animals..So yeah! ~

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Slave of Allaah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Aslaamu alaaykum
    Jazakallahu Khayr akhi or your input : )..
    everyone thinks i should bookmark the word "Indeed" but okay as you claimeth shall so calledly book mark "So yeah" also...
    MashaAllaah my mother loves Birds and Rabbits and soft animals..does it hurt when they bite your finger? I had a lil bunny was soooo cute i had to clean its house thingy everyday i had no problem..wasnt hard ..its soo easy if you make it easy trust me bro..but if your lazy then yeah things can be hard bro not assuming your lazy. i can also be lazy..you can be called tired not lazy bro MashAllaah may Allaah reward you for looking after the dear soft creatures of Allaah..

Never had any fish but they dont seem like hard work..but they dont do much as theyre Allaahs creatures still awesome MashaAllaah

Naah bro i dont think its weird keeping a chicken .in fact my cousins keep chickens..MashaAllaah theyre cute and like it is hard work putting em back in the house thing..as they run lol..i think you had Roosters as they only do that coocoo noise thingy lol, some neigbours in my village accross me lol(hope that makes sense) they have beautiful white Roosters, they make that noise all the time ,even when its not Salaah time.

Did you become emotional when you had to zabah the Chicken? i would be :\ because you looked after the animal and then having to eat it ,its really sad, i have become kinda close to the chickens wudnt imagine to do such a thing...but SubhaanAllaah so yeah indeed..

No it wasnt boring ,interesting ,love to hear all sorts about Animals, i know some sisters who told me when they recite Qur`aan the Cats would come sit next to them and listen, thats a very loving thing i like about Animals..Its natural and beautiful Alhamdulilaah, Coz its he Creation of Allaah Allmighty indeed ...
    So yeah
    InshaAllaah please do share more when you hve time ...
    Wa alaaykum Salaam
    ~ Animals..So yeah! ~

"Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), Al-Hayyul-Qayyum (the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists).".."[Al Qur'aan 3:2]
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Slave of Allaah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ View Post

wwwislamicboardcom - ~ Animals..So yeah! ~

Wowww MashaAllaah that horse is really Beautiful ,i love horses also, would ABSOLUTELY love to ride a horse....Jazakallahu for sharing sister..
    Very beautful picture you pasted there appreciate your input

So indeed yeh
    ~ Animals..So yeah! ~

chat Quote

aadil77's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Wahid View Post
    :At the end we had to Zabah & munch the chicken. No, don't think its cruel because my sisters did. I have to go now - will post more later if I haven't bored you.

ha what a happy ending
    ~ Animals..So yeah! ~

33 43 1 - ~ Animals..So yeah! ~
    He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
    www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim World 12 View Post
    Wowww MashaAllaah that horse is really Beautiful ,i love horses also, would ABSOLUTELY love to ride a horse....Jazakallahu for sharing sister..
    Very beautful picture you pasted there appreciate your input

So indeed yeh
    you can always ride a horse in an orchard insha'Allah.. not all horses are made for racing some are just for regular transportation.. I have to say the first time I rode a horse I was freaked out.. but when I rode a camel I was reallllllllllllllly freaked out lol..

sob7an Allah.. all those creatures are a gift from Allah swt to us..

| Likes Ğħαrєєвαħ liked this post
    ~ Animals..So yeah! ~

If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - ~ Animals..So yeah! ~

chat Quote

Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

wwwislamicboardcom - ~ Animals..So yeah! ~

We just bought 3 more horses. Two of them are Qurabs which is 3/4 Arabian and 1/4 Quarter horse they are better suited for our climate than pure Arabians.

The Female:
    985122 13063805 hd 1 - ~ Animals..So yeah! ~

The male:
    985122 13061965 hd 1 - ~ Animals..So yeah! ~

We also got this Male Tennessee Walker:

CHAMP2010D 1 - ~ Animals..So yeah! ~

For a total of 32 horses. The horses finally outnumber the cats. So I guess horses are our favorite animal by default.

Here are some of the others:

IMG 3946 1 - ~ Animals..So yeah! ~

IMG 0558 1 - ~ Animals..So yeah! ~

IMG 00391 1 - ~ Animals..So yeah! ~

IMG 4153 1 - ~ Animals..So yeah! ~

IMG 4149 1 - ~ Animals..So yeah! ~
    | Likes Trying2bbetter liked this post
    ~ Animals..So yeah! ~

Herman 1 - ~ Animals..So yeah! ~

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

as an addendum to that I love both the name mare and the Arabic of it which is mohra .. think it makes a fine name for a baby girl.. I had a Saudi teacher once when I was a little girl whose name was Mohra and she was a gorgeous stunning woman Masha'Allah.. Saudi women were beautiful in general but she was an amazing striking looking woman.. full of virtue and full of life..

~ Animals..So yeah! ~

chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Misz_Muslimah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    ☆⌒ღ SuBHaNALlaH ღ⌒☆
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ Mashallah nice pics..
    ~ Animals..So yeah! ~

There is a blessing in trials...
    ...they are a means of purifying you, so you can go to the most purest place:

Jannah

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Slave of Allaah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

you can always ride a horse in an orchard insha'Allah.. not all horses are made for racing some are just for regular transportation.. I have to say the first time I rode a horse I was freaked out.. but when I rode a camel I was reallllllllllllllly freaked out lol..

sob7an Allah.. all those creatures are a gift from Allah swt to us..

MashaAllaah sis..InshaAllaah will ride one day lol ..I rode a Camel a looong time ago when i was like 13 but that i can hardly remember lol, i see all animals as a creation of Allaah so i dont hate them, only maybe if they harm me but still no reason to hate them as theyre created that way..

But yeah Alhamdulilaah indeed they are a blessing from Allaah Allmighty ..
    ~ Animals..So yeah! ~

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow View Post
    We just bought 3 more horses. Two of them are Qurabs which is 3/4 Arabian and 1/4 Quarter horse they are better suited for our climate than pure Arabians.

The Female:

The male:

For a total of 32 horses. The horses finally outnumber the cats. So I guess horses are our favorite animal by default.

]
    Masha'Allah br. woodrow may Allah swt bless you and yours abundantly.. I love dark horses with shiny coat but that gorgeous white horse of yours seems really agile..
    ~ Animals..So yeah! ~

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Slave of Allaah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The Female:

The male:

IMG 3946 1 - ~ Animals..So yeah! ~

IMG 0558 1 - ~ Animals..So yeah! ~

IMG 00391 1 - ~ Animals..So yeah! ~

IMG 4153 1 - ~ Animals..So yeah! ~

IMG 4149 1 - ~ Animals..So yeah! ~
    MashaAllaah Brother do you own a farm? Those beautiful horses MashaAllah, do you ride them? woww awesome..Jazakallah for sharing too

The horse in the Fourth you posted looks like he/she is shy MashaAllaah sooo adorable and lovely.
    | Likes Trying2bbetter liked this post
    ~ Animals..So yeah! ~

chat Quote

aadil77's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

brother woodrow is that you in the 5th pic? mashAllah nice threads (clothes) waistcoat, hat, in pakistan thats the traditional sort of clothing
    ~ Animals..So yeah! ~

33 43 1 - ~ Animals..So yeah! ~
    He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
    www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    shuraimfan4lyf's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I like cats.. even though im scared of them sometimes.
    ~ Animals..So yeah! ~

Then how can you avoid the punishment, if you disbelieve, on a Day that will make the children grey-headed?
    Sura Al-Muzzammil 73:17

"Cant forget my mothers love and mercy...her love was a tonic for me..." -Sheikh Saud As-Shuraim

LI Oldskool
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Masha'Allah br. woodrow may Allah swt bless you and yours abundantly.. I love dark horses with shiny coat but that gorgeous white horse of yours seems really agile..
    Jazakallahu Khayran Sr, TVL, we feel Allaah(swt) has blessed us with this latest gift.

The 2 Quarabs almost had a sad fate. They were badly mistreated by the original owner, nearly starved to death and along with a third one, sold to a slaughter house in Chicago to be made into dog food. A horse breeder rescued them and let us know about them, the rest is history They will now have a good home. We are grateful that a young lady in the Chicago area managed to rescue them before it was too late. She nursed them back to health, kept one and let us take those 2. I will not say much, except if I were to write what I think of people who deliberately mistreat animals, I would have to ban myself.

The Tennessee Walker is a multiple Grand Champion and is actually a very expensive horse, much more than we could ever afford. The owner has made over $1 million dollars in stud fees from him and said he feels he made all the money he can handle. He gave us the horse along with paying for the registration and pedigree transfer. The horse's name is Signals Black Champion. His pedigree can be seen here:
    http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/signals+black+champion

You can read a little about him here:

http://www.lazy8horses.com/page04.html

Allaah(swt) works in wondrous ways. in order to make some money with the horses we were saving to buy some Arabians and Tennessee Walkers so we could have horses that sell for high prices, And Mashallah unexpected those 3 fell into our hands. Truly a gift and blessing that will help us make our horse ranching be self sufficient. It would have taken us many years, if ever to build up a bloodline equal to what Allaah(swt) just sent us. alhamdulillah Finally, the horses will be bringing in more income than expenses. My wife Aabidah, has been raising horses for nearly 40 years. she is almost in shock, she never even imagined she would ever have even one horse equal to either of those 3. Her Black and white horse Rowdy is what she thought would always be the most valuable horse she ever had. This was a big and very pleasant surprise for which we are very grateful.
    ~ Animals..So yeah! ~

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Jazakallahu Khayran Sr, TVL, we feel Allaah(swt) has blessed us with this latest gift.

The 2 Quarabs almost had a sad fate. They were badly mistreated by the original owner, nearly starved to death and along with a third one, sold to a slaughter house in Chicago to be made into dog food. A horse breeder rescued them and let us know about them, the rest is history They will now have a good home. We are grateful that a young lady in the Chicago area managed to rescue them before it was too late. She nursed them back to health, kept one and let us take those 2. I will not say much, except if I were to write what I think of people who deliberately mistreat animals, I would have to ban myself.

The Tennessee Walker is a multiple Grand Champion and is actually a very expensive horse, much more than we could ever afford. The owner has made over $1 million dollars in stud fees from him and said he feels he made all the money he can handle. He gave us the horse along with paying for the registration and pedigree transfer. The horse's name is Signals Black Champion. His pedigree can be seen here:
    http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/signals+black+champion

You can read a little about him here:

http://www.lazy8horses.com/page04.html

Allaah(swt) works in wondrous ways. in order to make some money with the horses we were saving to buy some Arabians and Tennessee Walkers so we could have horses that sell for high prices, And Mashallah unexpected those 3 fell into our hands. Truly a gift and blessing that will help us make our horse ranching be self sufficient. It would have taken us many years, if ever to build up a bloodline equal to what Allaah(swt) just sent us. alhamdulillah Finally, the horses will be bringing in more income than expenses. My wife Aabidah, has been raising horses for nearly 40 years. she is almost in shock, she never even imagined she would ever have even one horse equal to either of those 3. Her Black and white horse Rowdy is what she thought would always be the most valuable horse she ever had. This was a big and very pleasant surprise for which we are very grateful.

I can't imagine anyone being cruel to these magnificent noble creatures let alone any creature but after seeing that chinese girl torture that poor kitten I can only believe that it is too real.. Al7mdlillah imagine how lucky these hoses are to have you care for them.. May Allah swt reward you immensely.. it is mind boggling to slaughter a horse to turn it into dog meat.. how crazy is that?

~ Animals..So yeah! ~

chat Quote

Alpha Dude's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Cold of heart
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Unc is a cowboy. MashaAllah.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I knew I had a picture of Rowdy by himself. He is my wife's favorite horse and was our most valuable one before today.

Rowdy1 1 - ~ Animals..So yeah! ~

Should I start putting up pictures of the cats? I believe we have 20 of them.
    ~ Animals..So yeah! ~

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Sawdah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Seeker of Jannah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ You have some beautiful horses br./uncle Woodrow, mashaAllah.

Should I start putting up pictures of the cats? I believe we have 20 of them.
    20 cats? MashaAllah!

I like cats. I wouldn't mind if you put up their pictures.
    ~ Animals..So yeah! ~

So glorify the praises of your Lord and be of those who prostrate themselves (to Him).
    Surah al-Ĥijr(The Rocky Tract) 15:98
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... Last
Hey there! ~ Animals..So yeah! ~ Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. ~ Animals..So yeah! ~