× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 44 visibility 5967

Afghan Elections

minaz's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    rep points mean nothin
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Afghan Elections

Report bad ads?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/4255816.stm
    The Afghan people are voting many for the first time, I for one am glad to see the majority of Afghans exercising their right to vote for the government they want. What are your views upon this former "dictatorship" run country transforming into one of democracy?
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Halima's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Afghan Elections

Salaam,

Subhanallah I've seen it on the news yesterday mashallah, the more they vote, the more they will get used to voting ever since the Taliban has lost it's regieme. I've even seen the women going and voting, and it is truly a wonderful sight to my eyes. As a matter of fact just day before yesterday I went to go register to vote, because I'm coming of the age where it is legal to. Which is in about one year..-oh well I can wait inshallah
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    rep points mean nothin
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

yeh I exercised my legal right earlier this year - a lot of bloody difference it made damn Tony! Anywho yeh it's a great sight
    chat Quote

Muezzin's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Bat-Mod
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by minaz
    yeh I exercised my legal right earlier this year - a lot of bloody difference it made damn Tony! Anywho yeh it's a great sight
    Can you say 'Elective dictatorship'?
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    rep points mean nothin
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

lol oh well I don't have to pay top up fees due to him so can't be tooooo harsh
    chat Quote

sonofadam's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Democracy is a religion. But it is not Allah’s religion. It is not the religion of monotheism, and its parliamentary councils are just places of polytheism, and safe havens for paganistic beliefs.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    rep points mean nothin
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

so I guess you won't be voting in the Afghan elections then
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Abu Hasinah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamu alaikum

I had the privelage of witnessing the local elections in Pakistan on my recent visit to the country, prior to that, I had only seen how elections take place in third world countries through pictures, and to my amazement they always seemed so organised, with people looking eager to place their vote.

This is far from reality, I find it amusing how in the photos they have them lined up in single form hehe

In our village in Pakistan, the Police officers were carrying Ak47's and had to threaten many of the villagers at times, warning them not to skip the que or rush things.

Oh the wonders of western propaganda *sighs*
    chat Quote

mahdisoldier19's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salam alakam

This new govt is a puppet, General dostum murdered thousands of taliban innocent victims and karzai is just a puppet he doesnt own afghanistan, Afghanistan belongs to the PATHANS we own afghanistan we fought the russians the hazaris juss sided with them. Dostum murdered thousands of innocent afghans along with the USA and he got away with it for now. So for those who think this new govt is good , no you have no clue about anything in afghanistan, when the taliban were ruling among the poshtun people they loved the taliban because they gave order and peace. The women who was shot in the head in the middle of the stadium im sure some of you saw that. She killed her husband and slept with her son. The taliban went to the womans family they said to kill her she disgraces them . So what are the taliban suppose to do? Now what i hope is someone who is righteous comes to the throne of origional afghanistan to Unite all the people, not a puppet like karzai whos brother owns a restaurent in pennsalvania just a tool he is. Inshallah you people will realize the true Islam that was existing in afghanistan not the CNN islam you were watching. Ask Any Afghan who lived under them. It was a PERFECT Islamic society. No stealing no nothing wrong. Everyone complains bout what the taliban were doing? What they, were just giving you better chances to get to Jannet to follow Islam, but some of you are still blinded. Everyone in this new govt is corrupt all puppets for the USA, because now whats going to happen is the oil is going to go from afghanistan, all the gold and jewerly taken by the rich business owners .
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Abu Hasinah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salam alakam
    Wa alaikum asalaam

Afghanistan belongs to the PATHANS we own afghanistan
    I guess that means me too, where do I go to claim my part of the land?

we fought the russians
    Who is we?
    It was a PERFECT Islamic society.
    Peaceful? No, Perfect? No.
    Last edited by Far7an; 09-19-2005 at 08:44 PM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    rep points mean nothin
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

lol sos bro if you thought I was backbiting about you and stuff, I think many people here know that I'd never commit such a "henious crime". Anywho what's better, the people of a country electing a leader they want or a group taking over which the people do not want?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    rep points mean nothin
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

lol the good 'ol Hashim-Minaz stalemate, I aint half missed those, anywho i just hope all the best works out for the Afghan people for it's their well being which is most important
    chat Quote

Ummu Amatullah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by mahdisoldier19
    Salam alakam

This new govt is a puppet, General dostum murdered thousands of taliban innocent victims and karzai is just a puppet he doesnt own afghanistan, Afghanistan belongs to the PATHANS we own afghanistan we fought the russians the hazaris juss sided with them. Dostum murdered thousands of innocent afghans along with the USA and he got away with it for now. So for those who think this new govt is good , no you have no clue about anything in afghanistan, when the taliban were ruling among the poshtun people they loved the taliban because they gave order and peace. The women who was shot in the head in the middle of the stadium im sure some of you saw that. She killed her husband and slept with her son. The taliban went to the womans family they said to kill her she disgraces them . So what are the taliban suppose to do? Now what i hope is someone who is righteous comes to the throne of origional afghanistan to Unite all the people, not a puppet like karzai whos brother owns a restaurent in pennsalvania just a tool he is. Inshallah you people will realize the true Islam that was existing in afghanistan not the CNN islam you were watching. Ask Any Afghan who lived under them. It was a PERFECT Islamic society. No stealing no nothing wrong. Everyone complains bout what the taliban were doing? What they, were just giving you better chances to get to Jannet to follow Islam, but some of you are still blinded. Everyone in this new govt is corrupt all puppets for the USA, because now whats going to happen is the oil is going to go from afghanistan, all the gold and jewerly taken by the rich business owners .
    Asallama Alaikum yes,brother we're aware this new gov. and their role as puppets.One of the goals of the kufaar was to establish democracy that way they'll turn people against Allah.People these days are so gullible into thinking it's something good for them.How is being puppets for a kufaar country and being used continually possibly something you can live with?Like brother Hashim said this isn't liberation it's invasion.
    Last edited by Ummu Amatullah; 09-19-2005 at 09:51 PM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    rep points mean nothin
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

how does democracy "turn people away from Allah"?
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    rep points mean nothin
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

so all of us living in England, US, France, Germany, etc are disobeying Allah?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Well since there's alot of fitnah there and we humans get caught up in society easily leading us further astray.So in a way yes,we are
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    rep points mean nothin
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

If that is the way, then what should one do who believes in this?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

In democracy?????
    chat Quote

Abdul Fattah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    a.k.a. steve
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Did the afgan people want to be invaded?
    Is this better?

Did the afgan people want to be savagley attacked and brutally and illegally invaded?
    Is this better?

Did the afgan people want this occupation of their land, and the mass slaughter of their people?
    Is this better?

Did the afgan people want the islamic law to be 'replaced' by a haraam sustem?
    Is this better?

Did the afgan people want a puppet government im power who seeks to meet the needs of America rather than the afgan people.
    Is this better?

Allaah knows best my brother, but the afgan people will never be occupied and the mujahideen will never be defeated, no mater what.
    selam aleikum

Hashim, although I respect your vieuws, I think things are a lil' bit more complicated then the way you picture it. I mean wichever way you turn it, a country needs to take desisions. And to make these decisions you need to appoint someone. I think elections are the most "fair" way of appointing someone to "decide" in the place of the people. Sure the sytem will always get corrupted one way or another when you appoint power to a single person or a small group of people, but do you seriously suggest a dictationship is better then democracy? Also note that I'm not saying the American invasion was justified. I'm just saying, the way the cards are dealth now, doesnt afghanistan has a better political culture now? That doesn't mean it was worth all the blood shed, but there's no sense in ignoring something good because it came out of something bad.
    Afghan Elections

Check out my website for my conversion story.
    Check out my free e-book if you like reading drama-novels.
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    basitisnumberone's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Hashim

I pray you are all in the best of emaan and health insh'allaah'ta'allaah.

Respected ya ukhtee, i strongly request you to seek ilm in this issue and review what you have said insh'allaah. Voting is haraam in this beautiful deen of Al Islaam, my sister legislation belongs to Allaah subhanhu'wa'tallaah alone if you want my da'leel please read suraah Yusuf of the noble Qur'aan.

The shar'iah is the only system, this is the divine law all other man made systems and ideologises are haraam. It is a form of Kufr to rule by other Allaah azzawajjal, wa man laq hum bimaah anzalaah allaahu fa ulaaykaah humaal kaafiroon. Verily may Allaah save us from this and keep us on the path of the muttaqeen.

If you are so eager to be involved in the political process (mash'allaah) make sure you do it by halaal ways, and not haraam ways, this is the path of the faa'si'qoon. S if you are interested in getting involved in the politcal process, than by all means, call for the khilaafaah insh'allaah'ta'allaah.

Lastly my sister, before you praise this 'elections', remember that from the beauty of the shariah of this land it was brutally invaded and a puppet regime put in power and now they rule by other than Allaah subahnhu'wa'tallaah. You call this democracy i call this occupation, you call this liberation i call this invasion. The Talliban and the mujahideen there will not rest until this land is again ruled by shariah, and this great shaytaan is wiped from this land.

I do not wish to offend you sister, if i have please forgive me. I know you are sincere and your niyaah is Al Iklhaas, mash'allaah.

Also i will say this once only and keep it brief, from the time i have been gone it was intresting to see who was my true brothers who repsected me in my abscense and did not speak ill of me. Alhamdulillaah may Allaah reward you all. Only one brother, minaz, i was told cracked a few jokes about me and spoke about here in the various threads, my brother i am your companion and i am your brother in faith. If you have something to say please say it me directly, back-biting is a henious crime, one which we ask Allaah azzawajjal's protection from.

And Allaah subhaanhu'wa'tallaah knows best.

alhamdullilah bro, great post
    sheikh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (rahimuhullah) said, "Islam implies submission to Allah Alone. whoever submits himself to anyone else is a mushrik and whoever doesn't submit himself to Him is too arrogant to worship Him. Both the mushrik and the one who is too arrogant to worship Him are kaafir. Submission to Him Aone implies worhipping Him alone and obeying Him alone. This is the religion of Islam, other than which Allah will not accept any religion."
    As He (SWT) says, "And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers." (3:85)

Imam at-Tabari (rahimuhullah) says of the ayah, " O you who believe! Enter into Islam whole-heartedly" (2:208)
    "If it's asked, what does it mean when Allah urges the believers to follow Muhammad (SAW) and the Islam that he brought? The anwser is that it means to follow all His laws and His rulings, without neglecting some whilst doing others." (tafsir at-Tabari)

as for us muslims, living in the western lands, which are governed by man-made laws, if we prefer the man-made legislation in these lands over shariah and believe it to be superior, then, according to most scholars this is kufr. Allahu'Alim
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! Afghan Elections Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Afghan Elections