× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 12 of 12 visibility 1938

Question...that has been bugging me.

Sahabiyaat's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    in a universe..in a galaxy...on a planet in a country in a state in AN area in a house in a room:)
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Question Question...that has been bugging me.

Report bad ads?

If believeing (pious) men are for believing (pious) women and vice versa ..then why do some adulterous, men especially, get to eventually marriy pious virgins?

has anybody ever wondered this?

My heart, so precious,
    I won't trade for a hundred thousand souls.
    Your one smile takes it for free.Rumi
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Question...that has been bugging me.

From my experience, (NOT personal experience though)

Men who find attraction in adulterous women finally get married to similar women....
    I have seen such cases on TV dramas(which r inspired by real stories), & I have seen notorious stage actresses getting married to men fond of going to "Mujraas" & "Koothaas"(Indo-Pak words for "brothols" with dance-floor facility). Though usual fate of such women is divorce as those men have tendency to go for other "dancer" after they r fed up with previous one.....

Another way of explaining quran, i think, would be, For example, men who develop interest in women who don't like to cover themselves, will marry such. Likewise who develop fantacies for women with obscene attitudes& sleezy behaviour will marry such.

So i believe, quran's word is true for majority. Exceptions r always there. & If u look quran in detail u'll see that quran always speak of trends of majority. Exceptions r always there.

If u take west, where ppl go thru many girlfrnds/boyfrnds, marry a similar kind at the end, only to get divorced later(60% divorce rate in USA:KAPLAN Book of Behavioural Sciences) Quran holds true here too.
    Last edited by sur; 09-01-2009 at 06:21 PM.
    chat Quote

Snowflake's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sis, it means pious men/women aren't suppose to marry men/women who aren't righteous. And that if your spouse commits adultry and does not repent then divorce become obligatory just as the verse states.

It does not mean if a pious woman married a sinful man, she is vile or not righteous and vice versa.
    chat Quote

Ansariyah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    ~*SummerIsGone*~
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

cause these hypocrites wont say i'm adulterous nor is it written on their forheads. (i wish).

wat if someone pretends they're pious n deep down they're quite corrupt n only find out after marriage.

I use to know these guys who went to my school they openly use to boast about how they love to have 'fun' but wen it comes to marriage they will only marry a chaste girl. Eyes open sisters!

Learn Patience from Asiyah, Loyalty from Khadijah, Sincerity from Aisha and Steadfastness from Fatima.

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat View Post
    If believeing (pious) men are for believing (pious) women and vice versa ..then why do some adulterous, men especially, get to eventually marriy pious virgins?

i've pondered this for some time

and i'll say this

NO ONE BUT ALLAH KNOWS WHAT RESIDES IN THE HEARTS OF PEOPLE

an adulterous man could have an ending better then a man who has been righteous all his life!

ALLAH KNOWS BEST!

Allah - i believe - doesnt always join people together according to their level of emaan (look at Lut alaihisallaam and his wife for example, Asiya and firawn...)

Allah matches according to your QADR

BELIEVE IN THAT

AND BE PATIENT WITH IT!

ALLAH KNOWS BEST

Assalamu Alaikum

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamu Alikum
    Allah,spw, changes peoples hearts.
    chat Quote

cat eyes's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

This is a big long deep subject which bothers most muslims including myself. i always find going to deep into these things reck's the head so much.

Allah know's best and we should all try to put our trust in him when it come's to truely knowing a person's true nature.

like even that person who is good all his life might end up commiting the bigest sin in islam sis. he might look good Alhamdulilah and he will pray like no one and no joking around and no messing with girls but at the same time he could be far from guidance so you see you cannot know somebodies nature only Allah almighty my dear that's why we strictly cannot judge anybody

Allah knows best

ae8iug 1 - Question...that has been bugging me.

wwwislamicboardcom - Question...that has been bugging me.
    chat Quote

syilla's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    save $ 4 hajj
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thats why there are some ulama' say it is haram for the adulterous to marry the virgin muslimah...

But ukhtee...this is really not in our hand. Is call taqdeer. The most important thing is to check the background thoroughly...before getting married.

And also sometimes the adulterous may have repented and Allah swt has accept his taubah...

heart 1 - Question...that has been bugging me.

25:36 And the true servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk the earth with humility and when the ignorant address them, they respond with words of peace.
    chat Quote

Snowflake's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Please read this sis.. Shaykh Ahmad Kutty, explains the meaning of the ayah as referring to men and women who commit zina and do not repent from it.. hence why they are vile.

Responding to your question, Sheikh Ahmad Kutty, a senior lecturer and Islamic scholar at the Islamic Institute of Toronto, Ontario, Canada states:

"Adultery is one of the most heinous of sins in Islam. No Muslim is permitted to cohabit with a spouse who has committed such a heinous sin. Allah says, "Vile women are for vile men, and vile men for vile women. Good women are for good men, and good men for good women; such are innocent of that which people say: For them is pardon and a bountiful provision." (An-Nur: 26) Therefore, to cohabit with a person who is committing adultery is sinful. It is repugnant to one's Islamic sense and sound nature.

If the adultery of a spouse is proven or there is a confession, the spouses must immediately separate their beds. However, divorce does not follow automatically. For divorce to take place, it must be pronounced or committed in writing.

If the wife has sincerely repented and the husband is convinced of it, then he is permitted to keep the marriage. However, if there is no sign of repentance, then it is not permitted for a Muslim to keep such a wife or a husband, as the case may be."
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Sahabiyaat's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    in a universe..in a galaxy...on a planet in a country in a state in AN area in a house in a room:)
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i know of someone with an adulterous history, married to the lovliest pious woman, but instead of stopping and repenting continues to fulfill his desires in other ways....? So what of these 2 ?

My heart, so precious,
    I won't trade for a hundred thousand souls.
    Your one smile takes it for free.Rumi
    chat Quote

aadil77's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i know of someone with an adulterous history, married to the lovliest pious woman, but instead of stopping and repenting continues to fulfill his desires in other ways....? So what of these 2 ?
    Its unfortunate for her, maybe Allah will recompense her in other ways?

Its harsh to think about people who sin all their lives and still don't change afterwards still end up gettin married to someone who is opposite to them in every way. You just feel that they don't deserve it any way

I know people who commit zina and sin openly but still dream of pious beautiful wives and it just makes you hope that no sister like that is ever that unfortunate to end up with them
    chat Quote

Ummu Sufyaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    is in need of dua
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^
    but unfortunately alot of the times it ends up like that...what with forced marriages, and the "he's a man, it's normal and acceptable" excuse. it's stinks becuase it's her very family that let him get away with it due to their "last century" cultural pressure mentality, such forced marriages, as i said...i mean how else is a guy meant to treat her if he sees that her own family treat her not so respectfully.

personally if i had a daughter and a guy came asking her with that mentality, i'd do nothing short of slapping him! and he'd be fortunate if he got away with that.

...desperate for husnul-khitaam...

please make dua that Allah grants me a good end (to my life). please make dua that Allah guides me.

chat Quote

16. Hide
Hey there! Question...that has been bugging me. Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Question...that has been bugging me.