star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I need help-- I need to make a phone call to my dad

Report bad ads?

I need some help of my brothers and sisters. Because of the recent craze in the media about the cartoons, I'm sure my dad is thinking a couple of things about Islam. I don't want to ignore it and pretend like he ain't watching it. But my main concern is that I do not want to tell my dad anything that isn't true. I understand that the cartoons are blasphelmous. What do I say about the deaths and the fires that were started because of these cartoons? And I need y'all to hook me up with some hadiths and verses in the Qu'ran so that I can better explain to my dad about the situation.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Z's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: I need help-- I need to make a phone call to my dad

Salaam.

Deaths and fires over a cartoon? Those aren't the ways of a Muslim is it?
    I need help-- I need to make a phone call to my dad

Got a question, or got something in general to say or ask me, drop me a line. Peace out!

- Z.
    chat Quote

Mawaddah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Patience is the Key
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: I need help-- I need to make a phone call to my dad

The riots the Muslims have been carrying out because of these cartoons are just outrageous and definitely not from Islaam. And especially since they have caused harm and Damage. The Ayats are numerous concerning this issue, and also Hadeeth. All you need to tell your dad is that these Muslims are just overreacting under the name that they are "Standing up for Our Prophet" and in doing so they have gone completely out from Islaam. How can you stand up for your Prophet whilst doing something which is completely against what he taught?? Just let your father know that they are doing the exactly opposite of what Islaam taught us. It's just foolish the way they are carrying on actually, but sadly you can't just turn a blind eye on it because it's affecting everyones views on Islaam.

Here: Allah says in Surah Baqarah " And do not cause mischeif in the land...."
    which is exactly what these people are doing in their so called "defense" of the Prophet peace be upon him.
    Sorry I have to sign off quick but if I find more daleel I will put it up insha'allah.
    chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! I need help-- I need to make a phone call to my dad Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. I need help-- I need to make a phone call to my dad