Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

anybody home

Report bad ads?

salam all,
    I dont know if this topic should go here but theres an issue which is bothering me for some time. Recently, i have noticed that i withdraw into myself, in the sense i could be having a conversation and i will completely fade out, then realise ohh there still talking come back round, then would have to ask to repeat what they just said.
    I cant really control it, i try to be alert and 'talkative' but sometimes i just cant really be bothered. Im just scared it'l get worse.
    thanks for any advice.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: anybody home

it happens to everyone.. either the conversation isn't very interesting to hold your attention, or you have something on your mind that is distracting you.. but all of us have a thousand thought interjecting throughout the day some which absorb us completely into a different existence, I wouldn't be too alarmed ..sick people who retreat into their mind by a frightening way don't post coherent thoughts on forums ...

And Allah swt knows best

anybody home

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - anybody home

chat Quote

Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Walaykum as Salaam

format_quote Originally Posted by JSTOR View Post
    ..realise ohh there still talking come back round, then would have to ask to repeat what they just said.

as sis said , is there anything in ur mind that is troubling u ?

Face the problem , don't run away. Don't think too much , do something about solving the problem . InshaAllah everything will be ok
    anybody home

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

Snowflake's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by JSTOR View Post
    salam all,
    I dont know if this topic should go here but theres an issue which is bothering me for some time. Recently, i have noticed that i withdraw into myself, in the sense i could be having a conversation and i will completely fade out, then realise ohh there still talking come back round, then would have to ask to repeat what they just said.
    I cant really control it, i try to be alert and 'talkative' but sometimes i just cant really be bothered. Im just scared it'l get worse.
    thanks for any advice.
    Don't worry sis. InshaAllah it's nothing serious. Most likely it's just lack of concentration/boredom like sis Lily said. I remember a teacher once told us that going into trance like states is a mild form of epilepsy, but nothing serious. Lots of people experience 'absences'. I get similar and I've done stuff like dialling people's numbers and in a milli second forgetting I did it and carry on doing other stuff with the phone in my hand. Them on the other end are like, Hello, Hello??? One day I heard a tiny voice and I thought it was jinns. Then I realised someone was on the fone. I'd rang then forgot and put the fone down beside me lol. It's not serious ukhti. Use exercise, and relaxation therapies to help fight any stress you may be experiencing. May Allah grant you good health. Ameen.
    chat Quote

6. Hide
Hey there! anybody home Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. anybody home