× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 25 visibility 8070

Salam HELP HELP HELP. EMERGENCY EMERGENCY.

~*~Serene~*~'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Salam,

Help.

I need protection. I have gone on the internet before and it was because something was bothering when I was sleeping. Dark unseen stuff.

All I did was read some quran and audio it made it go away. It was like protection.

I need strongest protection you can give me. Like a force field.

I attracted a lot stuff. I put my faith in Allah(swt). But i need knowledge in Islam and how to utilize whats in there. Sometimes I don't use it to the maximum and forget how. But it is what is . I need the strongest protection available.

I am like magnet and a lot is coming in my direction. Tell me know what to do.
    I think last force field is God. But God gave us brains and stuff to work with
    Also I am not doing this for myself but other people
    So please be quick.

Prophet Muhammad (saws) stressed, “Being truthful is obligatory, for
    verily truthfulness leads to righteousness, and righteousness leads to
    paradise.”
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Supernova's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Salam HELP HELP HELP. EMERGENCY EMERGENCY.

oh boy !!!
    | Likes Scimitar, Zeal liked this post
    chat Quote

crookedrib's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Wa alaykum assalaam

Recite the following before going to bed:
    Aayat al-Kursi
    Last 3 Quls
    Last 2 Aayaat of Surah Baqarah
    Tasbeeh
    | Likes islamirama, Muslim Woman, Eric H, OmAbdullah liked this post

"The plants grow in Jannah by uttering: SubhaanAllaah walHamdulillaah wa laa ilaaha illaAllaah waAllaahu Akbar"
    [At-Tirmidhi]
    chat Quote

AfdalFS's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sister, you need protection for what? I didn't really understand.
    | Likes Snow liked this post
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by crookedrib View Post
    Wa alaykum assalaam

Aayat al-Kursi
    Last 3 Quls
    Tasbeeh
    Recite before going to bed , before leaving the house, and after every salah.
    | Likes Muslim Woman, crookedrib liked this post
    chat Quote

kritikvernunft's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Use the provisions afforded to you in Al-Mu’min, 40/60. And your Lord says: Call upon Me, I will answer you; surely those who are too proud for My worship shall soon enter hell abased.

These provisions are provable. If a sufficiently large number of believers insistently and incessantly make supplications ("dua") in an (even online virtual) place of worship, and encourage other believers to do the same, then the legitimate and feasible request in the supplications will automatically, necessarily and unstoppably become true. This result can be derived directly from the Nash theorem concerning the necessary existence of equilibrium points in n-person strategy games (Journal of Mathematics, vol.36, 1950). Note that this result is not more surprising than the original theorem on which it rests, and for which John F. Nash received the Nobel Prize in 1994:

One may define a concept of an n-person game in which each player has a finite set of pure strategies and in which a definite set of payments to the n players corresponds to each n-tuple of pure strategies, one strategy being taken for each player. Any n-tuple of strategies, one for each player, may be regarded as a point in the product space obtained by multiplying the n-strategy spaces of the players. One such n-tuple counters another if the strategy of each player in the countering n-tuple yields the highest obtainable expectation for its player against, the n-1 strategies of the other players in the countered n-tuple. A self-countering n-tuple is called an equilibrium point. The correspondence of each n-tuple with its set of countering n-tuples gives a one-to-many mapping of the product space into itself. From the definition of countering we-see that the set of countering points of a point is convex. By using the continuity of the pay-off functions we see that the graph of the mapping is closed. The closedness is equivalent to saying: if Pi, P2, ... and Qi, Q2, .... Qn, ... are sequences of points in the product space where Qn->Q,Pn->P and Qn counters Pn then Q counters P. Since the graph is closed and since the image of each point under the mapping is convex, we infer from Kakutani's theorem' that the mapping has a fixed point (i.e., point contained in its image). Hence there is an equilibrium point.

The full derivation is a bit too long to paste here, but it exists. It rests, however, on you convincing other enough other people to do dua along with you, for exactly the same purpose.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

crookedrib
    Thank you . I pulled up all the materials you mentioned.
    I tried to read it but my attention needs to improve. I utilized audio as well

islamirama - What you saying I should recite?

kritikvernunft – Thank you . You’re basically saying I need many peoples dua. Okay I am going to request. More threads are going to posted

AfdalFS

I don’t fully understand but over time it’s getting clearer. It’s like a fog. And it’s taken time to under it better.
    I think the fact that I pulling unseen beings in my direction it’s impacting many in a negative way. I want it to stop. I don’t know how because I struggle retaining information and remembering it.
    So I am requesting for your help.

I am asking all of you to make dua for me and others. I don’t know how many it’s impacting.
    I want this chaos to stop

If you are reading this thread please do it. You’re not justing help me you’re helping many
    | Likes Search, Eric H, LaSorcia liked this post

paradise.”
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ~*~Serene~*~ View Post
    crookedrib
    Thank you . I pulled up all the materials you mentioned.
    I tried to read it but my attention needs to improve. I utilized audio as well

islamirama - What you saying I should recite?
    what crookedrib posted
    chat Quote

Serinity's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

may Allah heal you. Ameen.

Made dua for me too. I need it too. I want all these bad thoughts and baseless incertainties gone.

and Allah knows best.
    | Likes Eric H, LaSorcia liked this post

Meaning of Shirk according to The Qur'an
    " Worshipping anyone or anything besides Allah " or " distributing anything exclusive to Allah, to anyone or anything else "

Meaning of Tawheed according to The Qur'an
    Worshipping none but Allah. Affirming whatever is exclusive to Him, Him alone.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ~*~Serene~*~ View Post
    kritikvernunft – Thank you . You’re basically saying I need many peoples dua. Okay I am going to request. More threads are going to posted
    Thanks. Yes, you need:

1/ to phrase your detailed request as practically as possible, and it must be feasible and permissible
    2/ a lot of believers to join you in doing dua for your request, the more the better; the power of your collective dua grows quadratically with the number of believers multiplied by the average of their individual belief
    3/ to be sufficiently patient for the divinely-ordained process of self-organization to start materializing

If you successfully do that, a set of related equilibrium points will slowly but surely be forced into reality.

If anybody fancies to investigate the provability of Al-Mu’min, 40/60, i.e. the inevitable existence of a fixed point, aka "equilibrium point", start with Kakutani's result in fixed-point algebra and correctly translate the numerical domains to universal algebra. It is indeed the continuity of the payoff functions that guarantee the required closedness and convexity of the self-image. Hence there is an equilibrium point.
    | Likes LaSorcia liked this post
    chat Quote

fhmn63's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Whenever you feel fear Read Aytalkursi. It is the strongest shield.

It is the Verse 255 of Surah al-Baqarah (chapter: The cow) in holy Qur’an
    "Allah! is besides whom there is no God, the Everliving, the self-subsisting by whom all subsist; slumber does not overtake Him nor sleep; whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth is His; who is he that can intercede with Him but by his permission?
    He knows what is before them and what is behind them, and they can not comprehend anything out of His knowledge except what He pleases, His knowledge extends over the heavens and the earth, and the preservation of them both tires Him not, and He is the Most High, the Great."

Holy prophet (PBUH) said: whoever recites the first 4 ayats of Surah al-Baqarah (chapter: The cow), then Ayatul Kursi and then the last 3 ayats of Surah al-Baqarah, will not be inflicted with any kind of difficulty in his wealth or himself, Satan will not come near him and he will not forget the Qur’an.

And I would like to share One more hadeeth to combat fear with the last 2 Surahs of Quran-

There is a hadith narrated by Abdullah bin Khabeeb who said that, “we got out once on a rainy night and it was very dark and we looked for the prophet (S.A.W.S.) to pray for us and then we found him and he said ‘Did you pray?’ and I didn’t say anything. Then he said, ‘Say’ but I didn’t say anything. Then he said, ‘Say’ but again I didn’t say anything. Then he said, ‘Say’ So, I said, ‘What should I say?’ He said, ‘Qul Hoo wAllahu Ahad and Muwaidaitain (Surah Falak and Nas ) when you enter the evening and when you wake up in the morning three times and it will protect you from everything’” (Tirmidhee # 3575), Aby Daud (# 5084).

Relax.Take a deep breath,Trust Allah and Read these Duas everyday. In sha Allah, Allah will help.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by fhmn63 View Post
    There is a hadith narrated by Abdullah bin Khabeeb ... say ‘Qul Hoo wAllahu Ahad and Muwaidaitain when you enter the evening and when you wake up in the morning three times and it will protect you from everything’”
    The problem that occurs when you do it alone, is that the shape of the self-image is degenerated. It may still work, though. In the case of two people doing that together, the self-image is no longer degenerated. The more people do it simultaneously, the better it works.
    chat Quote

fhmn63's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You can do it alone too. Have confidence .Read Salah and Know that Allah is with you to Protect you all the time.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by fhmn63 View Post
    You can do it alone too. Have confidence .Read Salah and Know that Allah is with you to Protect you all the time.
    I think that you are right. I once prayed alone, and then I suddenly received the most pleasant sensation, ever in my life. That was six years ago, I think. In fact, I am a bit unhappy that this sensation never came back. I really felt something incredibly nice. I do not know how to generate it again. I have tried everything. It is not that I have been running after that for six years now, but well, what should I say? I've done dua for that sensation, but alone, I suspect that the signal may not be strong enough. Of course, I cannot ask other people to join in, to generate for me that sensation again, that I liked so much! ;-)
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    new2010's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama View Post
    Recite before going to bed , before leaving the house, and after every salah.
    What's about reading it, when you're on the way to your car or bus station? Is there a difference?
    chat Quote

Snow's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by AfdalFS View Post
    Sister, you need protection for what? I didn't really understand.
    I'm confused as well.
    What happened?
    chat Quote

Scimitar's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    DAWAH DIGITAL
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by crookedrib View Post
    Wa alaykum assalaam

Aayat al-Kursi
    Last 3 Quls
    Tasbeeh
    Bathe first, wudhu after...

15noje9 1 - Salam HELP HELP HELP. EMERGENCY EMERGENCY.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by new2010 View Post
    What's about reading it, when you're on the way to your car or bus station? Is there a difference?
    Don't think there's a difference, but then again do you wear your pants before leaving the house or while walking to the bus station?
    But it's good to say the duas of entering and leaving the house before entering/exiting, i guess rest you can do on your way.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity View Post

may Allah heal you. Ameen.

Made dua for me too. I need it too. I want all these bad thoughts and baseless incertainties gone.

and Allah knows best.
    Please make dua for protection as well. I will make dua for you as well.
    I just clicked on one of your threads.
    I can give you some videos that could help you worry less. I have many but I just struggle to remember the material. But a lot the material I have has helped. I just need utilize specialists to increase my focus and lower my worry level.
    All the videos are useful in helping calming thoughts and understanding your thoughts.
    Once people have that knowledge it can change a situation completely.
    Also constant remembrance in God. No matter how we are tested . God is all powerful so we have to put our trust.
    I am going make thread on it

PS. I like your username
    | Likes Eric H liked this post

paradise.”
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

kritikvernunft
    -Cool I am working on it. thank you for info. very mathematical. I will try to reread

fhmn63 - thank you

format_quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    I'm confused as well.
    What happened?
    I will summarize. You know how there is unseen world? Islam explains that there are things we can't always see . Well I am seeing a lot of those beings and they coming in may direction..negative ones. I am like a magnetic. I am asking for help because it's impacting many.

Scimitar- thank you
    | Likes Snow liked this post

paradise.”
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Salam HELP HELP HELP. EMERGENCY EMERGENCY. Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Salam HELP HELP HELP. EMERGENCY EMERGENCY.