× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 35 visibility 4064

Birmingham protests and brutality

Cabdullahi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Media Tags are no longer supported

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    GuestFellow's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Birmingham protests and brutality

This is disturbing. Everyone is behaving like hooligans...

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

There looks to be a few more people in these videos. I think that this could be the future and that we'll see these riots regularly. Had there been as many people as the last demo in Birmingham that was held last month then I believe we'd have had another Bradford riots on our hands.
    chat Quote

Muezzin's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Bat-Mod
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Why can't every would-be rioter in Birmingham celebrate the true beauty of that fair city?

I speak of course of Crispy Kremes.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    The_Prince's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Mars, where they located the ice, it was my freezer where i keep the fish
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

run run bnp run run.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin View Post
    Why can't every would-be rioter in Birmingham celebrate the true beauty of that fair city?

I speak of course of Crispy Kremes.
    There are people that are against multiculturalism. With the UK government white people are placed towards the bottom. I agree with the fact that the government looks at white British people as "nothing." You only have to look at the recruitment of the metropolitan police to see this, employment and the housing list. This is where many people get their anger from towards migrants. Muslims also directed their anger towards the Poles a year or 2 ago as the Eastern Europeans started to flood the employment line by smashing car windows etc. It caused a mini-riot between the Eastern European immigrants and Muslims in the bloody UK.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Blackpool View Post
    There are people that are against multiculturalism. With the UK government white people are placed towards the bottom. I agree with the fact that the government looks at white British people as "nothing." You only have to look at the recruitment of the metropolitan police to see this, employment and the housing list. This is where many people get their anger from towards migrants. Muslims also directed their anger towards the Poles a year or 2 ago as the Eastern Europeans started to flood the employment line by smashing car windows etc. It caused a mini-riot between the Eastern European immigrants and Muslims in the bloody UK.
    I dislike it when people get angry at immigrants in any country. All these immigrants want is a better lifestyle, where they can raise their children in a safe environment and get them educated. Any good parent would do anything to ensure their children are happy and successful.

If people are unhappy with how the country operates, then direct your problems to the government. They set the rules and they decide how the country is governed.

Blaming multiculturalism or immigrants is only going to cause more conflicts. If people claim the British culture is dying out, it is not due immigrants. It is modernization and how society changes. As years go by, society changes and some people dislike change. The younger generation have their own priorities. Majority of these people that I have met who blame immigrants for British culture dying out, don't know anything about their own country and its history. Purely this is just an excuse to rant.
    Last edited by GuestFellow; 08-09-2009 at 08:47 PM.

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.
    chat Quote

Amadeus85's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

As I see from the videos, nowadays my country seems to be the most calm place on the Earth in comparission to multicultural England.

This country is dying because of a lack of men, not a lack of programs.

- Corneliu Zelea Codreanu
    chat Quote

celina's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Amadeus85 View Post
    As I see from the videos, nowadays my country seems to be the most calm place on the Earth in comparission to multicultural England.
    Birmingham is a lovely place it is probably the most multicultural city in England and Im proud to be a brummie, these riots demonstrate peoples anger because of what the BNPs are doing.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    alcurad's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow View Post
    I dislike it when people get angry at immigrants in any country. All these immigrants want is a better lifestyle, where they can raise their children in a safe environment and get them educated. Any good parent would do anything to ensure their children are happy and successful.

If people are unhappy with how the country operates, then direct your problems to the government. They set the rules and they decide how the country is governed.

Blaming multiculturalism or immigrants is only going to cause more conflicts. If people claim the British culture is dying out, it id not due immigrants. It is modernization and how society changes. As years go by, society changes and some people dislike change. The younger generation have their own priorities. Majority of these people that I have met who blame immigrants for British culture dying out, don't know anything about their own country and its history. Purely this is just an excuse to rant.
    desu

riots are useless, unless you do it like the Iranians last election,,
    on an unrelated note, I thought our Adbullahii was all grown up and filming stuff oh:
    Last edited by alcurad; 08-09-2009 at 08:27 PM.

” إن الأمة التي تحسن صناعة الموت توهب لها الحياة”

正直・・・微妙
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by alcurad View Post
    desu

riots are useless, unless you do it like the Iranians last election,,
    on an unrelated note, I thought our Adbullahii was all grown up and filming stuff oh:

eh?
    chat Quote

Ar-RaYYan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Allahu Akbar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii View Post
    [/B]

eh?
    He thought you might have been the one that filmed those videos- that is what i thought as well.
    Did you go to the demo?

Dear Allah. I pray that whoever reads this message shall have your comfort, joy, peace, love, & guidance. I may not know their troubles, but you do. Please keep protecting us. Ameen.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Ar-RaYYan View Post
    He thought you might have been the one that filmed those videos- that is what i thought as well.
    Did you go to the demo?
    No i didn't go because why should i go to place where there's trouble?
    chat Quote

Ar-RaYYan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Allahu Akbar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii View Post
    No i didn't go because why should i go to place where there's trouble?
    Some of the people(muslims) that went to the demo didnt see it as trouble more like speaking out against those racist bigots

Dear Allah. I pray that whoever reads this message shall have your comfort, joy, peace, love, & guidance. I may not know their troubles, but you do. Please keep protecting us. Ameen.
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Ar-RaYYan View Post
    Some of the people(muslims) that went to the demo didnt see it as trouble more like speaking out against those racist bigots
    They didn't really speak out though from what I saw. They went there to riot which is what the likes of the BNP wanted. There was a newspaper that I read today, I think it MIGHT have been The Sun. It shows blacks and muslims chasing a "white guy" down the street and one "white guy" being kicked. It portrayed a message that was of benefit to the BNP. Not everyone knows what started the Birmingham riots or that there even was one so these pictures can be misleading and this can cause public anger towards muslims and blacks.
    To me, those rioters played right into the hands of the BNP and its supporters. Congratulations.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

They didn't really speak out though from what I saw. They went there to riot which is what the likes of the BNP wanted. There was a newspaper that I read today, I think it MIGHT have been The Sun. It shows blacks and muslims chasing a "white guy" down the street and one "white guy" being kicked. It portrayed a message that was of benefit to the BNP. Not everyone knows what started the Birmingham riots or that there even was one so these pictures can be misleading and this can cause public anger towards muslims and blacks.
    To me, those rioters played right into the hands of the BNP and its supporters. Congratulations.
    I agree this is not something to be proud of. It is shameful for a gang to attack an individual and they deserve to be punished.

chat Quote

Snowflake's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

It's understandable, if Brits are angry at getting a poor deal in their own country. But how are muslims and ethnic minorities to blame? Firstly, we don't make rules and regulations about housing, employment or anything else. WE don't force our way into the country, jobs or housing. Secondly, there are tonnes and tonnes of direlect properties lying vacant all over England. Maybe if the government put money where it's needed it'd solve a lot of grudges. Maybe if outsourcing was prohibited, there'd be more jobs available in the UK. It's them the BNP should be addressing these issue with. To think they don't know who the blame lies with in the first place just goes to show what a bunch of empty headed nutters they really are.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah View Post
    It's understandable, if Brits are angry at getting a poor deal in their own country. But how are muslims and ethnic minorities to blame? Firstly, we don't make rules and regulations about housing, employment or anything else. WE don't force our way into the country, jobs or housing. Secondly, there are tonnes and tonnes of direlect properties lying vacant all over England. Maybe if the government put money where it's needed it'd solve a lot of grudges. Maybe if outsourcing was prohibited, there'd be more jobs available in the UK. It's them the BNP should be addressing these issue with. To think they don't know who the blame lies with in the first place just goes to show what a bunch of empty headed nutters they really are.
    I'm not being funny but I don't think you have read or understood my post. I'm referring to the muslims and black rioters on the 8th of August. Rather than walk the streets carrying a Union Jack or holding placards promoting peace and freedom we had Asians and Blacks stupidly thinking fists and violence is the perfect message. In fact, it's the opposite. A newspaper editor took pictures of Asians and Blacks attacking a white individual whilst he was on the floor. The same newspaper editor took a photo of Asians and Blacks chasing another white individual. This doesn't look at all pretty to the average Briton's eyes. This causes anger. With anger you see a rise in the BNP and an increase in tension. Just look at the European MEPs.

Some of you may think that this was good but the fact is that it has only benefited the right-wing parties and the BNP supporters that went there to cause the trouble.

Did anyone notice that The Sun has half a dozen pages referring to "muslims" today since Saturday's incident? It is obviously to increase the public anger further. I wish people would stop playing into their hands and use their heads. Do something CONSTRUCTIVE.
    chat Quote

Snowflake's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I'm not being funny but I don't think you have read or understood my post.
    Yeh, my apologies. That's me..

Do something CONSTRUCTIVE.
    I have to agree.

The Prophet (saw) was still in his teens when he was invited to witness a treaty signed by the pagan Makkans. He agreed to and honoured that treaty as it was for the economic/social welfare of the people. Years later, he (saw) made mention of it to His companions as an example.

Every needs to get together and come up with solutions rather than come head to head with their differences.
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah View Post
    Yeh, my apologies. That's me..
    No need to apologise. I wasn't trying to be funny at all. I was just giving my view on this as people here have praised the violence against the right-wing activists. It is no victory for anyone other than the BNP. I saw these pictures in the paper today and they will no doubt cause anger.
    Had a newspaper snapped a picture of muslims/blacks/asians walking down the street with placards with the words bearing "peace" with Union Jack flags in their hands it would have had much more of an effect and would have been a DEFEAT to the BNP. Take it from me. I once leaned to the right.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Birmingham protests and brutality Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Birmingham protests and brutality