× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 94 visibility 16912

Why is it that it seems ok to promote the idea of a Muslim conspiracy to rule ?

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Question Why is it that it seems ok to promote the idea of a Muslim conspiracy to rule ?

Report bad ads?

Why is it that it seems ok to promote the idea of a Muslim conspiracy to rule the world like the Neocons promote but if you talk about a Jewish conspiracy you are an Anti Semite a Jew hater a White supremacist ? The Islamic Political Takeover of America Posted by Daniel Greenfield Bio ↓ on Aug 19th, 2011 frontpagemag.com...

2. Report bad ads?
    جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Why is it that it seems ok to promote the idea of a Muslim conspiracy to rule ?

because after the downfall of communism. Islam is really the only ideology standing in the way of the 'New world order' and globalization. It is an actual system. Jews have actually abolished the laws of the OT. Ask a Jew for instance if their current state is a Jewish one as they proclaim? if they say yes you might want to familiarize yourself with Jewish laws and ask them why they're not implemented or even so far as criminalized under the so-called Jewish state. Ask a Jew how many wives he's allowed to take for instance and then ask them yet again of why that allowance was abolished in the 1950's..
    Don't get me wrong the Muslim world is in totality secular but none of our scholars abolish the laws of God and the majority of us if not all practicing Muslims wish for khilafah and to see that shari3a is implemented.
    Indeed westerners are paranoid because our desire isn't so much to force our rule over their sovereign nations, rather regain our khilafah in our sovereign nations which with any attempt they go off cleaning entire villages and stratifying women, children and elderly as 'Al Qaeda' operatives and 'terrorists' with the aid of disgusting despots and traitors. But it is ok, they can scheme and devise.. Surely Allah swt is with the righteous if we're indeed righteous ..

| Likes Snowflake, Abz2000 liked this post

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Why is it that it seems ok to promote the idea of a Muslim conspiracy to rule ?

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Why is it that it seems ok to promote the idea of a Muslim conspiracy to rule ?

Actually, much to my surprise, this was one of the very first things I asked about when coming to this forum way back and I was told by multiple members here that muslims actually DO want to take over the world and push islamic law on all of us. Maybe people were just having some fun with a newbie though.
    | Likes ardianto liked this post

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You'd be surprised that sharia law is compliant with a good 65-70% of 'western' law as is and there are many instances where I know a westerner would prefer shari3a over the law of their land. Someone like Britney spears who was forced to pay alimony to to her deadbeat husband and lose custody of her kids would have had no such problems under sharia'a in fact the deadbeat would have been the one paying her while she gets to keep her fortune. Idiots of east and west think they can do better or pretend to know all about sharia'a to perpetuate their paranoia and hatred.. And they don't see it as history repeating itself.. No no, when it was the Jews it was plain ignorance and hatred, the Jews were perfect angels and adolf was just a bigot whereas Muslims are of course the spawn of Satan!
    | Likes Scimitar liked this post

If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Why is it that it seems ok to promote the idea of a Muslim conspiracy to rule ?

6. Report bad ads?
    Ali Mujahidin's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    SaifulLah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

First we must understand that much of what we know about what's going on around the world comes from the media. Then we must understand that the media, by and large, is a business. Business as in making money. So what sells is sold by the media.

So, if stories about gay liberation sells, then the media sells those stories and we get the impression that gay liberation has become a global phenomenon. Which is something rather different from what's really going on.

In the same way, the idea of a Muslim conspiracy to rule the world sells and that's what the media sells.

Isn't that simple?

Faith is believing what you cannot see.
    http://areesalaam.com Islam from the viewpoint of a layman

CosmicPathos's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anathema
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i dont think britney will be much pleased with Sharia law. Yea maybe getting custody over her kids might make her happy. But going about in decent clothes, and not dancing on the stage might not bode well with her. Moreover, who knows who was more deadbeat, her husband or britney herself. He probably slept around, she probably slept around. And neither would be much too happy with the lashes and probably the stoning.
    Last edited by Ramadhan; 12-15-2011 at 07:53 AM. Reason: edited out racist remark

Help me to escape from this existence
    I yearn for an answer... can you help me?
    I'm drowning in a sea of abused visions and shattered dreams
    In somnolent illusion... I'm paralyzed

Ramadhan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll View Post
    You'd be surprised that sharia law is compliant with a good 65-70% of 'western' law as is and there are many instances where I know a westerner would prefer shari3a over the law of their land.
    I've heard from my friends who work at sharia banks here in Indonesia that they have many clients who are non-muslims chinese Indonesians who prefer to borrow capital from sharia banks because of leniency and better conditions.
    | Likes Snowflake, جوري, Abz2000, Scimitar liked this post

ardianto's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis View Post
    Actually, much to my surprise, this was one of the very first things I asked about when coming to this forum way back and I was told by multiple members here that muslims actually DO want to take over the world and push islamic law on all of us. Maybe people were just having some fun with a newbie though.
    I was born in Muslim family in Muslim country, and started to learn Islam since I was kid. But my Islamic teachers never taught me about take over the world. Then I grew up and meet many Muslim who active in da'wah and social activities, but they never talked anything about take over the world. I also meet Muslims who talked about "Khilafah Islamiyah", but that's only for Muslims, and they never want to take over the world or push Islamic law to all non-Muslims.

However, since I use internet, I found a new kind of Muslims who called "Ahlul Website Wal Internet". Muslims who learn Islam only from websites in internet, without learn Islam from Islamic teachers in the real world. Their understanding of Islam is strange because they did not follow the right method in learn Islam. And usually they regard themselves as more Islamic than other Muslims. Those who say Muslims actually do want to take over the world are people like this.

Ali Mujahidin's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    SaifulLah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan View Post
    I've heard from my friends who work at sharia banks here in Indonesia that they have many clients who are non-muslims chinese Indonesians who prefer to borrow capital from sharia banks because of leniency and better conditions.
    Well, in Malaysia, we have an odd situation. The way the Islamic Bank gives loans, there is a loophole in the contract. The person who takes the loan is only bound to repay the loan within the agreed time. Say, the agreed repayment period is ten years. Then so long as the person who took the loan repays within ten years, he is not in breach of contract. He could actually repay it at the very end of the ten years.Very sad situation, don't you think?

Faith is believing what you cannot see.
    http://areesalaam.com Islam from the viewpoint of a layman

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by CosmicPathos View Post
    i dont think britney will be much pleased with Sharia law. Yea maybe getting custody over her kids might make her happy. But going about in decent clothes, and not dancing on the stage might not bode well with her. Moreover, who knows who was more deadbeat, her husband or britney herself. He probably slept around, she probably slept around. And neither would be much too happy with the lashes and probably the stoning.
    you'd have to prove she has committed adultery no? You can't impose the law based on a rumor mill even if it were a cold hard fact. Shari3a doesn't run on whimsey or tabloid papers... Furthermore how's is it exactly that you figure one can impose the law on a non- Muslim even if they were living in an Islamic state? As far as I know they're allowed to eat drink and screw whatever they want.
    Last edited by Ramadhan; 12-15-2011 at 07:54 AM.
    | Likes Muezzin, Snowflake liked this post

melonkali's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto View Post
    I was born in Muslim family in Muslim country, and started to learn Islam since I was kid. But my Islamic teachers never taught me about take over the world. Then I grew up and meet many Muslim who active in da'wah and social activities, but they never talked anything about take over the world. I also meet Muslims who talked about "Khilafah Islamiyah", but that's only for Muslims, and they never want to take over the world or push Islamic law to all non-Muslims.

However, since I use internet, I found a new kind of Muslims who called "Ahlul Website Wal Internet". Muslims who learn Islam only from websites in internet, without learn Islam from Islamic teachers in the real world. Their understanding of Islam is strange because they did not follow the right method in learn Islam. And usually they regard themselves as more Islamic than other Muslims. Those who say Muslims actually do want to take over the world are people like this.
    Now that's a very interesting observation. When I think about it, that seems true in my Christian faith as well. I've met a very few Muslims, and quite a few Christians, and people of other faiths, in real life, conversing face to face. None that I can think of seemed as unreasonable or mean-spirited as some whom I've encountered on the internet. And I might extend that idea to the news media as well -- I don't understand how some "Christians" I've read about in the news could act so badly, as if they had no conscience at all. Some of their actions go against any and all teachings I've ever received, first-hand, from people of my faith -- and the same goes for most ordinary discussions I've had with other Christians (of course I've met a few Christians who will never date my daughters, but I wouldn't describe them as evil.)

One reason I'm reading this forum, to learn more about Islam, is that two of the finest people my husband and I have ever known were Muslims (and that says a lot when you consider that I've met, face to face, maybe a total of five Muslims). When my husband was involved in a movement against injustice in our region, and things got hard, and everyone started to scatter, his Muslim friend stood, calmly, graciously, but firmly, without fear or hesitation -- his extraordinary courage and noble demeanor in the face of trouble inspired my husband, along with a few others, to stay and stand beside him.

Do you think there is a Muslim equivalent of the ugly "media Christians" we see on the news every day? Do we (sincere people of any faith) behave differently, better, when we come to know each other face to face? rebecca
    | Likes جوري, Mikayeel liked this post

Muezzin's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Bat-Mod
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

General notice - racist remarks are not tolerated on this site and have no place in Islam. Please do not make them. You will be infracted.

format_quote Originally Posted by melonkali View Post
    Do you think there is a Muslim equivalent of the ugly "media Christians" we see on the news every day? Do we (sincere people of any faith) behave differently, better, when we come to know each other face to face? rebecca
    Hi Rebecca, and welcome to the forums.

I think the long and short of it is that it's easy for people in general to abuse online anonymity. People tend not to be so vitriolic in real life, face to face. Few are so indecent (or so... brave?)

Abz2000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ maybe it's because they don't come across much hate among the general population,
    i personally come across more hate on the net and on the tv than i do among the people,
    but i respond appropriately wherever it happens.
    i even happened to get arrested and locked up for three days and get a £400 court fine for slapping a guy who told me i looked like a terrorist - despite my having tried to walk away from him when he was taunting me at first.
    not because i was carrying an rpg, not because i was wearing a thobe, nor a turban, nor a long beard.
    just jeans, trainers, a jacket, and a 5mm short skin hugging beard
    the cop said "he could have hit the concrete and died", just because the guy fell on the floor.

anyways...........
    i believe they try to push the "islamist conspiracy" in order to muffle out the fact that it is they who plan to impose a despotic dictatorship upon the globe,
    here's absolute proof of them saying it:

Last edited by Abz2000; 12-14-2011 at 03:04 AM.

2dvls74 1 - Why is it that it seems ok to promote the idea of a Muslim conspiracy to rule ?

2vw9341 1 - Why is it that it seems ok to promote the idea of a Muslim conspiracy to rule ?

brightness_1
    Anathema
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Perhaps my definition of racism is different from yours. If I added the qualifier "kufaar" in front of white then I guess that would not have been racist?

lakum deenukum waliyadeen.
    Last edited by CosmicPathos; 12-14-2011 at 04:12 AM.

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Anathema
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll View Post
    you'd have to prove she has committed adultery no? You can't impose the law based on a rumor mill even if it were a cold hard fact. Shari3a doesn't run on whimsey or tabloid papers... Furthermore how's is it exactly that you figure one can impose the law on a non- Muslim even if they were living in an Islamic state? As far as I know they're allowed to eat drink and screw whatever they want.
    you are right that it would have to be proven without a shadow of doubt, I did not imply that she for sure is a zaani, perhaps she is more abstinent than a nun. But in general I am hoping you are aware, after living in that society for a long time, or at least by counseling teenagers on birth control pills, of the high prevalence of pre-marital sex and of STIs (whose main mode of transmission is multiple sexual partners).
    Last edited by CosmicPathos; 12-14-2011 at 04:14 AM.

Ramadhan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I find it hilarious (not to mention the obvious irony) when a secular west claiming there's a muslim conspiracy to rule the world, when the fact is that western troops are in muslim lands, and leaders of western countries are shoving secular western values on everyone on the planet, case in point: hillary clinton and david cameron tying foreign aid with promotion of homossexual relations.
    | Likes Abz2000 liked this post

brightness_1
    Anathema
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan View Post
    I find it hilarious (not to mention the obvious irony) when a secular west claiming there's a muslim conspiracy to rule the world, when the fact is that western troops are in muslim lands, and leaders of western countries are shoving secular western values on everyone on the planet, case in point: hillary clinton and david cameron tying foreign aid with promotion of homossexual relations.
    Isnt that racist against the "Western" more evolved nations? We know that it is generally assumed that these Western nations have Caucasians as the majority (majority in policy making as well).
    Last edited by CosmicPathos; 12-14-2011 at 04:40 AM.

brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ if you look at the arabs, you will find they describe each other as "black" and "white/red" just as we do here,
    the Prophet (pbuh) fell under the category of "white"
    and Bilal (ra) fell under the category of "black"

it plays into the hands of anti-Islamic media by turning it into a race issue, because many "white" people in america at one time believed that Islam was a religion of "black" people due to the ignorance of some of those who were a part of that group. let us not repeat the same mistake.

2dvls74 1 - Why is it that it seems ok to promote the idea of a Muslim conspiracy to rule ?

2vw9341 1 - Why is it that it seems ok to promote the idea of a Muslim conspiracy to rule ?

brightness_1
    Anathema
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^^ Yea so I think just like that my comment was twisted and interpreted as racist. I am fully aware that there are some great white Muslim brothers and sisters and I have nothing against them. In the context of what I wrote, I was clearly referring to a certain segment of that population. But seems some zaalimoon deemed it necessary to twist what i meant and hand down an infraction under the title of "racism." And no, you are not the only one who is well educated in Islam when it comes to the reality and acceptance of racism in Islam.
    Last edited by CosmicPathos; 12-14-2011 at 04:52 AM.

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^lol - it must've been an inadvertent mistake on your part, why not pm the mod?

26. Hide
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! Why is it that it seems ok to promote the idea of a Muslim conspiracy to rule ? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Why is it that it seems ok to promote the idea of a Muslim conspiracy to rule ?