× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 25 visibility 4508

FBI teaches that the Prophet Mohammed was a "cult leader."

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

WIRED reports that the FBI is teaching counterterrorism agents that "main stream" [sic] American Muslims are likely to sympathize with terrorists.
    The agency also reportedly teaches that the Prophet Mohammed was a "cult leader."

http://www.aol.com/2011/09/15/fbi-te...3_lnk2%7C95941

watch the films!
    | Likes MSalman, Abz2000 liked this post

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - FBI teaches that the Prophet Mohammed was a "cult leader."

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Nate's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: FBI teaches that the Prophet Mohammed was a "cult leader."

they are teaching that the founding fathers of the US are terrorist to, there implamenting tattle tale squads, neighbors telling on neighbors, the Nazis did it very successfully, and the US is refining there plans in my opinion
    | Likes جوري, Abz2000 liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    they are teaching that the founding fathers of the US are terrorist to, there implamenting tattle tale squads, neighbors telling on neighbors, the Nazis did it very successfully, and the US is refining there plans in my opinion
    Don't you think we're headed toward the camps & another WWIII? already the economic collapse are rising on people so bigoted and intolerant that parallels aren't even seen, they seem to think this is a natural course of action. Islam is the enemy on a governmental level now what more do we need? Everyday they push and push to see what they can get away with.. I feel like we should all train in some combat for when they come to haul us to some extermination camps we should refuse to go down without a fierce fight..
    | Likes Abz2000, N/A liked this post

If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - FBI teaches that the Prophet Mohammed was a "cult leader."

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I have been in the Militia movement for awhile, im a strong believer in the militia to protect a gainst invaders foreign or domestic. its what America was founded on. I dont take it to extreme, but I believe in protecting myself and my family. Disaster can strike anywhere I like to be prepared LOL youll find im a little of a nut, my wife seems to think im a lot more
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I have been in the Militia movement for awhile, im a strong believer in the militia to protect a gainst invaders foreign or domestic. its what America was founded on. I dont take it to extreme, but I believe in protecting myself and my family. Disaster can strike anywhere I like to be prepared LOL youll find im a little of a nut, my wife seems to think im a lot more
    I don't think you're nuts at all, rather forward thinking.. we need to indeed turn our paper money into gold, have some farms or at least learn to live off the land and train for survival and attacks..
    I am not a pacifist by any means.. and I am sick of their insolence & arrogance which is the common ground upon which they build all other evil.. truly they're the devil' spawn.. ugh..
    | Likes Abz2000 liked this post

chat Quote

GuestFellow's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I think the FBI has been significantly influenced by thinktanks...like MEMRI...I could be wrong.
    | Likes جوري, Abz2000 liked this post

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Still think it is a so-called 'war on terror' it is very obvious it is a war on Islam and Muslims..

[Q-2:217] ---------------And they will not cease from fighting against you till they have made you renegades from your religion, if they can.

chat Quote

MartyrX's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Everyone should have passports if they need to leave.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by JeffX View Post
    Everyone should have passports if they need to leave.
    They would in fact love for us to leave some place where they can carpet bomb us collectively and claim they were looking for some 'Al Qaeda' operatives and we will be like the rest 'collateral damage'..

chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    MartyrX's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

It might give us more options than being rounded up and put in camps.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

true but disturbing nonetheless ..

chat Quote

Ramadhan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I am reading the article and I am sick enough and then to read the beyond idiotic comments... ughh... why did I read those.

who the hell are these people in FBI and why are they so stupid?

FBI is US government justice and security institution, so it's not just some fringe think tank, and so I agree with sis. bluebell, this is clearly beyond war on terror. They have intentionally created lies against Islam and muslim. And for what purpose?
    Last edited by Ramadhan; 09-16-2011 at 01:59 AM. Reason: oops, my bad you changed your username to blue bell
    | Likes جوري liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan View Post
    I am reading the article and I am sick enough and then to read the beyond idiotic comments... ughh... why did I read those.

who the hell are these people in FBI and why are they so stupid?

FBI is US government justice and security institution, so it's not just some fringe think tank, and so I agree with sis. bluebell, this is clearly beyond war on terror. They have intentionally created lies against Islam and muslim. And for what purpose?
    50% are unemployed and the other 50% are employed to spy on their neighbors and that includes the comments.. They've stolen and build an empire based on greed, hatred, bigotry and a false sense of entitlement!

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

if you look through history, they are always trying to justify war so BIG BUSINESS gets paid, they use Black Flag ops, and propaganda to start wars, like the war on drugs and war on terror there invisible enemies so its like my favorite seen in Family Guy this shows how majority of people think (or let the main stream media thenk for them) the GOV says there terrorist and we attack, well there running out of people and there coming to Americans that talk against the policy and calling them terrorist
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

if you look through history, they are always trying to justify war so BIG BUSINESS gets paid, they use Black Flag ops, and propaganda to start wars, like the war on drugs and war on terror there invisible enemies so its like my favorite seen in Family Guy this shows how majority of people think (or let the main stream media thenk for them) the GOV says there terrorist and we attack, well there running out of people and there coming to Americans that talk against the policy and calling them terrorist
    The problem is that this has touched every Muslim home in a very negative way.. but then again it is just another prophecy come true..
    The nations of the earth will gather against the Muslims like hungry people going to sit down to a table full of food. This will occur when the Muslims are large in number, but weak "like the foam of the sea".
    People will beat others with whips like the tails of oxen
    Gains will be shared out only among the rich, with no benefit to the poor
    The people of Iraq will receive no food and no money due to oppression by the Romans (Europeans)

and definitely A tribulation will enter every Muslim home

The leader of a people will be the worst of them (at-Tirmidhi)
    Leaders of people will be oppressors (Al-Haythami)
    People will treat a man with respect out of fear for some evil he might do (at-Tirmidhi)
    this is all about our time now for sure..

chat Quote

Ramadhan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I tend to agree with you.
    Wars throughout history have always been successful in cranking up GDP of winning warring nations. But wars have negative effects: own casualties, etc.
    Hence the perfect situation is "managed wars", especially if it's waged in land far away with minimum own casualties as to avoid own social impacts.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

It is true that simple civilians are powerless against their drones. But they're powerless against hurricanes, earth quakes etc.. look at Katrina.. I just lived through a 5.9 earth quake in NYC an area almost never hit by hurricanes or earth quakes.. The least we can do is pray that Allah swt destroys the conniving spawn of Satan.. ameen

chat Quote

MSalman's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Proud Islamist
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

as-salaamu alaykum

Jazak Allah khayran for posting this sister, you beat me to it. I was thinking about sharing it yesterday but didn't get a chance.

I wonder with the munafiqeen will say who have joined this organization to help them in their war against Muslims & Islam to catch the so called "extremist" Muslims.

Fi Amanillah
    Wa As-Salāmu 'Alaykum
    Islamic-Life
    Bringing Da'wah back..to life!

عن تميم بن أوس الداري أن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم: قال الدين النصيحة ثلاثا قلنا لمن يا رسول الله قال لله ولكتابه ولرسوله ولأئمة المسلمين وعامتهم - رواه مسلم
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by MSalman View Post
    I wonder with the munafiqeen will say who have joined this organization to help them in their war against Muslims & Islam to catch the so called "extremist" Muslims.
    It isn't about 'extremists' anymore is it? Their plan as it always was is now out in the open.. They've attacked the very foundation of the religion not that it is the first time, they've called the messenger a cult leader and we're all 'terrorist sympathizers' since it is weaved in the fabric of our religion..
    It is all out in the open now, they don't have to hide behind florid words while sending their drones against civilians.. 7asbona Allah wa'ni3maa alwakeel..

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    MSalman's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Proud Islamist
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^yup, exactly my thoughts, they're not being politically incorrect or conservative about it anymore. They have come out and now people can see that even being a "moderate" Muslim isn't going to guarantee your safety. They are openly teaching new recruits that Islam and the Prophet (sal-allahu wa salaam) are the root problem for extremism, wa ayadu billah. May Allah destroy them, raise them with Firawn & his lot on the last day and throw them in deepest part of jahannam, ameen.

Let's see if the "moderate" Muslims will write long blog posts, articles, speak out in media outlets like they always do about Islamists/jihadis.

This reminds of this story we used to read when growing up:

The Lion and the Three Bulls

There was once a Lion who came across three bulls: a red bull, a white bull and a black bull. The Lion tried to attack them but because they were strong together he decided to bide his time. He befriended the bulls and told them he was protecting them.One day he called the Red Bull and the Black Bull and said ”My friends I am really concerned for you.” “Why?” they asked. The Lion responded “The White Bull represents a threat to you; he stands out with his complexion and he is going to make you a target for other predators and hunters; the lives of both of you at risk, let me eliminate him.”The Red Bull and Black Bull agreed, after all the Lion was their sincere friend and King of the Jungle. The lion attacked the white bull and, because noone came to his help, he was defeated. The lion ate him.A few weeks went by and the Lion called the Black Bull over and gives him the same speech ”The Red Bull represents a threat to you by attracting attention, let me eliminate him and you will be safe.”The Black Bull agreed; he was a friend of the King of the Jungle so who cares about anyone else….So he allowed the Lion to kill and eat the Red Bull.A few days later the Lion confronted the Black Bull and said “Now it is your turn”…The Black Bull finally realised his mistake and said, ”I was killed the moment the white bull was killed."
    | Likes جوري, Abz2000, Who Am I? liked this post

Fi Amanillah
    Wa As-Salāmu 'Alaykum
    Islamic-Life
    Bringing Da'wah back..to life!

عن تميم بن أوس الداري أن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم: قال الدين النصيحة ثلاثا قلنا لمن يا رسول الله قال لله ولكتابه ولرسوله ولأئمة المسلمين وعامتهم - رواه مسلم
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! FBI teaches that the Prophet Mohammed was a "cult leader." Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. FBI teaches that the Prophet Mohammed was a "cult leader."