Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Fight between parents

Report bad ads?

ASAK to all brothers and sisters.
    I am deeply troubled and am hoping someone can provide me with a solution Insha Allah. My father does not talk to my mother. They live together but he doesn't talk to her. He is extremely short tempered and gets angry very easily. Occasionally, for no reason, he stops talking to my mother and this goes on for months. The relationship is extremely awkward. I live abroad and so am not around to see this on a day to day basis any longer. Last time I had gone to India, I had spoken to my dad and requested him to stop this. He was ok for a few days but then went back to the same thing. I think there is some misunderstanding and I requested them to talk it out instead of not talking. I am really worried about this and am wondering if any of you have and Duas that I can recite to help bridge this gap between my parents.

Jazak Allah
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Afifa's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Fight between parents

very sad to hear about this ..inshallah they'l be in my duas...have u tried talking to another elder member of the family to try and help them?
    Fight between parents

''Let the days do as they please,
    And be optimistic when destiny decrees,
    Do not despair due to the events of nights past
    For the events of this world were not meant to last.”

[ Imam Al Shafi’ee ]
    chat Quote

lsn4u's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

thanks.. please do dua for them. there is no elder in the family to talk to them. i will also continue my dua's .
    chat Quote

roohani.doctor's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

aww thats sad....it kills to watch your parents not get along....

you are in my duas..
    Fight between parents

Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high, there's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.

Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue... and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Zahida's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I felt really sad when i read this. I am in similar situation at the moment, and it is hard when children are involved. I really don't know what to say to you. My husband disappears whenever he feels like it comes back when he feels like it. I suppose what i am trying to say is that over time you get accustomed and just carry on with life as best you can, in the meantime hoping/praying for the best. In the end you get fed up and just leave the other person to his/her own devices. This is what i have done and feel that your parents have done the same. As a mother i know how hard it must be for you but unless your parents are willing to change it's like banging your head against a brick wall. I will make dua for them and hope you will do same for me. I have one dua your mum can read all the time, and especially when she is near to your father. "YAWAHDUDOH". I hope this helps. with best wishes.
    format_quote Originally Posted by lsn4u View Post
    ASAK to all brothers and sisters.
    I am deeply troubled and am hoping someone can provide me with a solution Insha Allah. My father does not talk to my mother. They live together but he doesn't talk to her. He is extremely short tempered and gets angry very easily. Occasionally, for no reason, he stops talking to my mother and this goes on for months. The relationship is extremely awkward. I live abroad and so am not around to see this on a day to day basis any longer. Last time I had gone to India, I had spoken to my dad and requested him to stop this. He was ok for a few days but then went back to the same thing. I think there is some misunderstanding and I requested them to talk it out instead of not talking. I am really worried about this and am wondering if any of you have and Duas that I can recite to help bridge this gap between my parents.

Jazak Allah
    Fight between parents

Zahida
    chat Quote

nocturnal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i went through that my whole childhood as well. I honestly don't know what to say. As a result of all that i had to endure, i have nothing but hatred and bitterness towards everyone and everything. When i pray, and make Du'a, i ask Allah to instill in me peace, and a sense of purpose. But the way im going, addicted to pills, etc. I just...i don't know brother, i've gone through that, and still do go through a lot of other issues in life, sometimes you feel like you were born to take all that. The feeling never goes.
    chat Quote

Zahida's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Please try not to feel bitter............ bitterness is the cause of many problems.... try to forgive and seek help. Ther are many associations/counselling etc etc available, make use of them and turn your life around. I make dua for you. InshAllah Allah (swt) will bless you with his Rehmat. Ameen
    format_quote Originally Posted by nocturnal View Post
    i went through that my whole childhood as well. I honestly don't know what to say. As a result of all that i had to endure, i have nothing but hatred and bitterness towards everyone and everything. When i pray, and make Du'a, i ask Allah to instill in me peace, and a sense of purpose. But the way im going, addicted to pills, etc. I just...i don't know brother, i've gone through that, and still do go through a lot of other issues in life, sometimes you feel like you were born to take all that. The feeling never goes.
    Fight between parents

Zahida
    chat Quote

AnonymousPoster's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Zahida View Post
    Please try not to feel bitter............ bitterness is the cause of many problems.... try to forgive and seek help. Ther are many associations/counselling etc etc available, make use of them and turn your life around. I make dua for you. InshAllah Allah (swt) will bless you with his Rehmat. Ameen

=( sorry to hear this, ..
    Fight between parents

Anonymous account
    chat Quote

11. Hide
Hey there! Fight between parents Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Fight between parents