× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 3 of 3 visibility 1233

Software Engineers

Imaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    Report bad ads?

Hey, I'm here after a while. Who missed me :P or even noticed me missing LOL?
    But, it is good to see you guys again and I'm loving the new design. I'm such a creep these days , I'm mostly on study forums, Jihad forums and Twitter. Though, I sure did miss IB...
    Anyway, I wanted to know are there any computer programmers or software engineers out here? I wanna ask some questions and don't really know where to find any.
    Someone suggested Facebook, but then again my parents don't really like me going there :$!
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    SalmaAmina's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    Salam aleikum

I was a programmer, what kind of questions do you have?
    chat Quote

Imaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    W3laykumus salaam

Sorry I hardly get time online , so I've only seen your message now.

I wanna study a course (bachelors degree) to be able to build software programs, as well as design games and so forth.

But, I have no idea on what exactly to study. There are so many courses and options. I am kinda confused. What exactly should I go in? I don't wanna go into something, only to learn later I did not choose the right field. Or, are my dreams just too big colondollar 1 - Software Engineers, LOL? Like, is there more than one course that I have to do, to be able to design stuff?

I see:
    - Computer Science
    - Computer Programming
    - Software Development
    - Software Engineering

Also, are there any free books or info I can use to actually start learning about my field, to get a grasp of how software and programming works? Like self-study?

Thanks
    chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! Software Engineers Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Software Engineers