× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 3 of 3 visibility 1657

Departing this world from Mecca

h-n's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

We of course think of this as one of the best of things. Please share any stories you may have. Also if someone can talk about were they are buried etc after they die at Mecca, do their relatives go with them etc.

I am aware of a Mother who had three children, one son and two daughters. She was very determined to go to Mecca having saved up money for herself to go. After her husband and children were not at that moment wishing to go. She booked with a group and went.

Yes I know that its preferable to go with a family Male member but of course there are Muslims who do not have a Muslim immediate family like converts etc. She was also saying she did not know how long she had. This is your only chance to make it to Paradise so cannot waste time waiting for others.

Well, she visited her family members, one of her Aunts was saying to her that I'll pray that you'll come back safely. She said, no, don't pray that I'll come back safely, but that I'll leave this world from there. I am happy to say with joyful tears that she went and she did depart this world from Mecca. Her husband died a couple of years later in the UK.

When people talk about departing Mecca no one gets tired of hearing them. So please share what you have, as I know that I like to hear about them.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Insaanah's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    ★ Islam is THE way ★
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Departing this world from Mecca

Sorry this isn't about Makkah, but I thought you might like to hear this anyway. It is quite amazing.

A Muslim brother spent his life defending the Finality of the Prophethood of Muhammad . That was his passion, defending the Prophet .

Anyway, he went for hajj. He performed hajj, then like many hujjaaj, went to Madinah afterwards. Allah (Subhaanahu wa ta'aala) took the soul of his slave right at the Raudha of the Prophet in Masjid un Nabawiyy whilst he was offering his salaams to his beloved Rasoolullah .... Subhaanallah!

May Allah grant him Jannatul Firdous without reckoning, and may he (and we all) be in the company of he whom he defended so vigorously, and may Allah also give us the tawfeeq to do such good deeds. Ameen.

EDIT: I forgot to add he was buried in Jannatul Baqee, the burial place of many who were close to the Prophet
    Last edited by Insaanah; 06-23-2010 at 05:41 PM.

Stunningly beautiful adhaan from the Dome of the Rock in Masjid ul Aqsa
    Download (right click and choose "save target/link as").

This is a clear message for mankind in order that they may be warned thereby, and that they may know that He is only One God, and that those of understanding may take heed (14:52)

Indeed Allah knows, and you know not (16: 74, part)
    chat Quote

h-n's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Departing this world from Mecca

Salam,

Thank-you for that, your right I am happy with that one.

There are so many people who gossip about rubbish, and I just think that all the gossip in the world does not even equate to hearing the best of people leaving this world.

Thank-you for taking the time to write it.
    chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! Departing this world from Mecca Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Departing this world from Mecca