× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 3 of 3 visibility 1684

Checking our response to abuse......

Flame of Hope's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Responding To Abuse With Patience: A Lesson.

“Once, a person was verbally abusing Abu Bakr (may Allah be pleased with him) while the Prophet (peace be upon him) was curiously watching with a smile. After taking much abuse quietly, Abu Bakr responded to a few of his comments.
    At this, the Prophet exhibited his disapproval, got up and left.

Abu Bakr caught up with the Prophet and wondered, ‘O Messenger of Allah, he was abusing me and you remained sitting. When I responded to him, you disapproved and got up.’

The Messenger of Allah responded, ‘There was an angel with you responding to him. When you responded to him, Shaytan took his place.’

He then said:‘O Abu Bakr, there are three solid truths: If a person is wronged and he forbears it (without seeking revenge) just for the sake of Allah almighty, Allah will honor him and give him the upper hand with His help; if a person opens a door of giving gifts for cementing relationships with relatives, Allah will give him abundance; and, if a person opens a door of seeking charity for himself to increase his wealth, Allah will further reduce his wealth.’”

(Musnad Ahmad)

It is pointless to watch other people's houses crumbling when our own house is in need of repair and attention.

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    tigerkhan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Checking our response to abuse......

good post. i am in strong favor of being soft with ignorant ppl, i see few members got bit harsh while there was diffrence of opinion even btw muslims or non muslims, its hurt me.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Checking our response to abuse......

Greetings and peace be with you Flame,

Thanks for sharing, very helpful.

Blessings

Eric

You will never look into the eyes of anyone who does not matter to God.
    chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! Checking our response to abuse...... Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Checking our response to abuse......