star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Why is my dua not being accepted even though I fasted, prayed Tahajjud

Report bad ads?

I am a student, and I had board exams last year and this year both. And both the years, I prayed tahajjud, read duas, made duas, read Surahs etc, all during my exams so that I could score well. Last year my Dua did not get accepted and I’m feeling same for this year. 3 papers have been done, I fasted on all three of them but 2 of them went extremely horrible. Even though I studied a lot. I cried today as well because I feel sad that my duas aren’t getting accepted since previous exams. Last year I did not even get the result I wanted. Even this year I tried 10x more for my Dua to get accepted but after todays exam, i feel hopeless.
    | Likes Duas_Revival liked this post
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Duas_Revival's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    www.duasrevival.com
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Why is my dua not being accepted even though I fasted, prayed Tahajjud

format_quote Originally Posted by SadiaAbdullah View Post
    I am a student, and I had board exams last year and this year both. And both the years, I prayed tahajjud, read duas, made duas, read Surahs etc, all during my exams so that I could score well. Last year my Dua did not get accepted and I’m feeling same for this year. 3 papers have been done, I fasted on all three of them but 2 of them went extremely horrible. Even though I studied a lot. I cried today as well because I feel sad that my duas aren’t getting accepted since previous exams. Last year I did not even get the result I wanted. Even this year I tried 10x more for my Dua to get accepted but after todays exam, i feel hopeless.
    Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Allah says in the Quran:

Call upon Me, I will respond to you. The Holy Quran (40:60)

Reference: https://www.duasrevival.com/basics/r...e-of-dua-times

Gentle Reminder - 3 Ways That Allah Anwsers Your Dua:

1. You ask for something and Allah gives it to you immediately - Recognise this and be grateful

2. You ask for something and Allah delays giving it to you - Don’t despair, be patient. Allah swt does this as He loves to draw you closer. Sometimes we get desperate for something and become vulnerable.

3. Allah will withhold giving you what you ask for if it is bad for and you just don’t see it, or that He will give you something better on the day of Judgement - Sometimes from the wisdom of Allah, He won’t give you what you ask for. There is no doubt that there is wisdom behind His decisions. If often takes years to pass before we actually realise that Allah saved us from a terrible fate.

No Dua you make will ever go unanswered unless it is something haram.

Learn More - Supplications (Duas): https://www.duasrevival.com/supplications

Jazakallahu Khairan,
    Duas Revival Team
    chat Quote

abuahmed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Why is my dua not being accepted even though I fasted, prayed Tahajjud

َAssalam Alaykum, how can you be so sure Allah did not answer your DUAAs???? MAybe He answered in a way that you dont know and that's better than what you asked for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Good luck!
    chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! Why is my dua not being accepted even though I fasted, prayed Tahajjud Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Why is my dua not being accepted even though I fasted, prayed Tahajjud