× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 42 visibility 5739

Dead Soldier's Christmas message

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

The girlfriend of a British soldier who died trying to stop suicide bombers in Afghanistan received his Christmas card the day before his death.

L/Cpl David Kirkness, 24, from Morley, West Yorkshire, was one of two soldiers who sacrificed their lives to stop an attack on a packed marketplace.

Mel Maclean, 31, said the card included the lines "sorry aint going to be home with you all" and "love you babes".

She choked back tears as she told how she had last spoken to him on Sunday.

She received the Christmas card the next day.

Ms Maclean said L/Cpl Kirkness's mother had told her he was going to ask her to marry him during a family holiday planned for April next year.

46957044 kirknessmaclean 2 - Dead Soldier's Christmas message

She said his letters always talked about a surprise he had for her and she now knew that was a marriage proposal.

She said that felt "really special".

Ms Maclean added: "I knew if it came to somebody or himself, he'd save somebody else.

"He's a hero - there's no other word for him. We're all really proud of him."

L/Cpl Kirkness's father Chris agreed that his son was a hero.

He said: "It's what he does. He's always put other people first and it's what he's done again.

"I just want to remember him for what he's done.

"He's given his life to save a hell of a lot of people."

46957026 kirknessxmascard 2 - Dead Soldier's Christmas message

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/w...re/8422194.stm
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Dead Soldier's Christmas message

format_quote Originally Posted by Blackpool
    L/Cpl David Kirkness, 24, from Morley, West Yorkshire, was one of two soldiers who sacrificed their lives to stop an attack on a packed marketplace.

This Christian soldier gave his life to save the live of many Muslim women and children in the market place.

Merry Friday to everybody!

-
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

This man truly is a stellar example of heroics. To save people of different cultures, faiths and races, whom you've never met before, by giving up your own life, is nothing short of outstanding bravery. A role model for all those trying to achieve justice in an unjust world.
    chat Quote

zakirs's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Servant of god
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

very sad indeed .. my heart goes out for the family

______

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    GuestFellow's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Just goes to show, both sides lose in war...

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I love you soldier

Thank you and your family for sacrificing your life to save others.

I hope to see you in the afterlife.

Go with God my brother. Amen
    chat Quote

Vito's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow View Post
    Just goes to show, both sides lose in war...
    Whats sad is that its for nothing. The ones who are suffering the most are the people of Afghanistan and Iraq because they are the ones who lose everything.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by -Kai- View Post
    Whats sad is that its for nothing. The ones who are suffering the most are the people of Afghanistan and Iraq because they are the ones who lose everything.
    Why would you say it is for nothing? just asking
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

this is sad the death of any 1 always saddens me I say we should make george bush go fight in this war and make his children to fight in it.

leaders of today are cowards, in the old days they would be in the battle.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Let this be a lesson to all war mongers .. don't want your boys to lose life or limb don't send them to where their lives will lay in utter waste..
    I don't believe one bit he was trying to save people from a 'suicide bomber' but I do believe it looks good to give him a hero's exist to quell his family and bride to be.

[4:104] And slacken not in following up the enemy: if ye are suffering hardships, they are suffering similar hardships; but ye have hope from Allah, while they have none. And Allah is full of Knowledge and Wisdom.

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Dead Soldier's Christmas message

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

War sux! I hate war......can't we all just get allong?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^not when we have leaders who don't listen to their people it's all apart of the illumnati and masonic agenda. look up "the new world order" their plan is a 1 world government that rules from Israel.

do research on the new world order and illumati and masons.

I'll give you a good series to watch it's called the arrivals here's 1 episode of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex5Szpi_cNA

watch it from part 1 that's part 35
    chat Quote

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

That is a good question, should be directed at the folks puppeteering everyone to do their bidding and why folks feel compelled by such simpletons and their simple speeches.

The 'if you are not with us, you are against us' type!

all the best

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Dead Soldier's Christmas message

chat Quote

Ummu Sufyaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    is in need of dua
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ couldn't agree with you more.
    oh the utter bs we get fed through the media

suicide bomber? they do realize that these so called suicide bombers wouldn't be there in the first place if their men weren't on their soil...omg pls tell me that they have at-least figured that out
    if they really cared about saving lives, they would have packed their bags and weapons up and headed for home long ago.

The girlfriend of a British soldier who died trying to stop suicide bombers in Afghanistan received his Christmas card the day before his death.
    and the evidence for that is?
    Last edited by Ummu Sufyaan; 12-24-2009 at 02:51 AM.

...desperate for husnul-khitaam...

please make dua that Allah grants me a good end (to my life). please make dua that Allah guides me.

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by KittenLover View Post
    ^not when we have leaders who don't listen to their people it's all apart of the illumnati and masonic agenda. look up "the new world order" their plan is a 1 world government that rules from Israel.

do research on the new world order and illumati and masons.

I'll give you a good series to watch it's called the arrivals here's 1 episode of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex5Szpi_cNA

watch it from part 1 that's part 35
    You watch too many movies, Some of my family are/where Masons. There are even Muslim Masons, They keep a Qur'an and a Bible in some of the ummmmm....meeting places. I was told that some of my family were Illuminati but no one says anything they say its a myth.....btw, I am not affiliated with any of these groups. see disclaimer below.

Look up "Skulls" as well

Disclaimer: Italianguy s not affiliated in any way with the masonic and or Illuminati groups
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Italianguy View Post
    You watch too many movies, Some of my family are/where Masons. There are even Muslim Masons, They keep a Qur'an and a Bible in some of the ummmmm....meeting places. I was told that some of my family were Illuminati but no one says anything hey say its a myth.....btw I am not affiliated with any of these groups.

Look up "Skulls" as well
    hmm interesting that is, what is Jay z?? I was told he's a mason and also madonna. they always have satanic messages in their songs, like jay z, one of his songs if you play it backwards says "murder murder jesus"

I was under the impression that they were luciferians who worship satan. and carry out all sorts of satanic rituals. and what's the 1 eye about on top of the pyramid??

I know it's something to do with the sun god horus, hmm I was told that's why we have a day called "SUN DAY" for the "SUN GOD" horus. Who's represented by the all seeing eye on top of the pyramid.

fascinating stuff, make a thread about this lol not boxing
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

hmm interesting that is, what is Jay z?? I was told he's a mason and also madonna. they always have satanic messages in their songs, like jay z, one of his songs if you play it backwards says "murder murder jesus"

I was under the impression that they were luciferians who worship satan. and carry out all sorts of satanic rituals. and what's the 1 eye about on top of the pyramid??

I know it's something to do with the sun god horus, hmm I was told that's why we have a day called "SUN DAY" for the "SUN GOD" horus. Who's represented by the all seeing eye on top of the pyramid.

fascinating stuff, make a thread about this lol not boxing
    okay okay, calm down....didn't you read my disclaimer?lol

i can ost that thread, i did some research on the masons, and talked to a master mason(i was looking to join at the time) but they can only tell you stuff after initiation. ......ummm nope not me. Nobody will EVER know the truth behind the masons .....ever. It is said that they are the keepers and protectors of the truths of faith.

Did you see where i said there are Muslim Masons too?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ yeah I was told secret socities like the illumanati and masons have a hidden agenda and they've inflitrated the top positions in government. They're at the top of society and their agenda is a new world order, 1 world government that rules from Israel. And something to do with the anti christ.

I saw the bit about Muslim masons, but I was told the lower level masons aren't exposed to what goes on at the top levels. have u ever thought about joining a mason lodge jus to see what goes on in there?? do you think they'd kill you if you spoke out telling their secrets??
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ yeah I was told secret socities like the illumanati and masons have a hidden agenda and they've inflitrated the top positions in government. They're at the top of society and their agenda is a new world order, 1 world government that rules from Israel. And something to do with the anti christ.

I saw the bit about Muslim masons, but I was told the lower level masons aren't exposed to what goes on at the top levels. have u ever thought about joining a mason lodge jus to see what goes on in there?? do you think they'd kill you if you spoke out telling their secrets??
    I'm not allowed to say.
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I'm kidding, yeah i have thought of doing that. and yes, you have to move up in rank to know anything of importance. Usually a master Mason is pretty knowledgeable, you have to be careful though they arent stupid, they have infiltrators all the time only a few relly know why they are who they are. and from what i am told only 12 know exactly why, only 12 at all times, and it doesn't matter if they're Muslim or Christian.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! Dead Soldier's Christmas message Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Dead Soldier's Christmas message