× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 10 of 10 visibility 1822

My name is Fozley Akram, Student and trainee hafiz, in London Battersea.

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Smile My name is Fozley Akram, Student and trainee hafiz, in London Battersea.

Report bad ads?

I am new to this forum. I would just like to say that may The peace and blessings be upon Rasoolullah. Also I am trying to be a haafiz and I am already learning from the best. Sheikh Shuraim . Well not in person but listenning to him is like heaven(not like i know how it's like, but inshallah). So now I'd like to take 1 step further to learn from him in person....So I ask from you anyone, Would you like to help someone to become a hafiz, well then can someone please tell me anything from e-mail address to Postal address of Sheikh Saood Bin Irahim Ash-Shuraim.

2. Report bad ads?
    sapphire's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Umme Umaymah
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: My name is Fozley Akram, Student and trainee hafiz, in London Battersea.

welcome to the forum...hope you have an enjoyable and benefital stay.......i love listning to sheikh Shuraim aswell...Mashallah!!!!!

wwwislamicboardcom - My name is Fozley Akram, Student and trainee hafiz, in London Battersea.

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Wasalam.....so any info on him? Shukran 4 takin intrest.....

brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

wa alykum as-Salaam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

welcome to the forum bro. insha Allaah you'll benefit alot from here. if you got any questionz to ask about islam, or even the forum - then please do ask insha Allaah.

we look forward to your posts insha Allaah.

by the way - if i find any sort of link or email address to contact him, i'll try posting it up.. but right now - i dont have any info. sorry.

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

6. Report bad ads?
    Snowflake's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

to LI bro

ummAbdillah's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    ~Aisha~
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

LI brother
    inshallah you will benefit

وَإِن كُنتُنَّ تُرِدْنَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَالدَّارَ الْآخِرَةَ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ أَعَدَّ لِلْمُحْسِنَاتِ مِنكُنَّ أَجْرًا عَظِيمًا

Rabi'ya's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Revert4Life
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

brother

Welcome to the forum, enjoy LI!!

Rabi'ya:rose:

rose4 1 - My name is Fozley Akram, Student and trainee hafiz, in London Battersea.

hasib's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Welcome to the forums

hey bro that is amazing masha'Allah what are you doing and may Allah give you success in this duniya and the hereafter

(29:2-3) Do men think they will be left alone on saying, "We believe", and they will not be tested? For sure we will test them as we have tested those who came before them, to show (them) the truthful of the honest and the liars in their falsehood."

Rukayat's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Welcome to the forum Brother

Peace

12. Report bad ads?
    Rabbiyah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by fozley View Post

I am new to this forum. I would just like to say that may The peace and blessings be upon Rasoolullah. Also I am trying to be a haafiz and I am already learning from the best. Sheikh Shuraim . Well not in person but listenning to him is like heaven(not like i know how it's like, but inshallah). So now I'd like to take 1 step further to learn from him in person....So I ask from you anyone, Would you like to help someone to become a hafiz, well then can someone please tell me anything from e-mail address to Postal address of Sheikh Saood Bin Irahim Ash-Shuraim.

I have a ? about where you live Is it true that the goverment is telling sisters that they are not allowed to wear their kimars?
    or they r not allowed to wear them in school?

14. Hide
Hey there! My name is Fozley Akram, Student and trainee hafiz, in London Battersea. Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. My name is Fozley Akram, Student and trainee hafiz, in London Battersea.