× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 41 visibility 6772

Where...

anonymous's Avatar Restricted Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous User
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Undisclosed
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Where...

Report bad ads?

...am I
    ...Can I purchase them bandanas with the kalimah written accross them??! I cant find them anywhere in the place where I live, Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase someone give me a link or something to a site because I've tried looking but cant find anywhere The internet dont like me, so please if you can help would be appreciated, want to look like the taliban you see
    Jazakallahu khayrun
    Where...

IB Forum Anonymous Account.
    Available to those who wish to be anonymous in the Advice & Support section.

Abuse of the Anonymous System will NOT be tolerated!
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    S_87's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Maryams Mommy
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Where...

never seen the taliban wearing them anyhow ive seen some on ebay and there was a topic on this where someone posted sites
    Where...

Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one calling to Faith: 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed.
    Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and expiate from us our evil deeds, and make us die (in the state of righteousness) along with Al-Abrar
    chat Quote

Hijaabi22's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
    ...am I
    ...Can I purchase them bandanas with the kalimah written accross them??! I cant find them anywhere in the place where I live, Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase someone give me a link or something to a site because I've tried looking but cant find anywhere The internet dont like me, so please if you can help would be appreciated, want to look like the taliban you see
    Jazakallahu khayrun
    lolllllllllllllll !!! I want sum funky bandanas to wear, wana start wearin the scrf n dat so wanna luk init lol , hmmmmm cudnt find any da oda day. I wudnt wear ones wid d kalimah on em tho
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

im not sure its halal to wear headscarfs with the shahada on them (is this what bandana is?)
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

...am I
    Jazakallahu khayrun
    I believe there are better ways for a person to show they are Muslim. The performance of good works and showing the Peace of Islam would send a much better message and be more true. It is good that people know we said the Shahadah, but it is far better to live it
    Where...

Herman 1 - Where...

chat Quote

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Tu kaun hai paiiii?
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

100 % correct brother Woodrow =)
    Where...

*Without Allah, without Islam, life would be meaningless. If I've ever learned patience, it's because of this. Alhamdulillah...*
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Anonymous User
    Religion
    Undisclosed
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Well yes true say I guess, Amani, I seen Taliban/Al-Qaeeda where them, they all look the same to me , No you know when they doing/talking about Jihad? they wear them accross their foreheads? You havent seen them? And sisters where them when they goes to protests and things, they cooooooooooooool Love them!
    Woodrow, yeah thats also very right, but I just want it, werent too keen on them initially but grew into the whole thing, Its the Jihadi spirit in me haha.
    Can someone give me evidence i.e hadith/quranic ayat to say it isnt permissable? Jazak Allah khayrun
    Where...

chat Quote

Snowflake's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I couldn't imagine the Mothers of The Ummah wearing bandanas with the shahada written on them.. I think we should follow their examples and not make the shahadah a fashion accessory...
    chat Quote

Abdulwaheed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Is there a point to the whole bandana thing? is it to show you are a muslim? why not just wear a nice cap on your head, and grow a beard?
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    DigitalStorm82's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I have shirt that says Muslim in front with big bold letters... but yes, our body and actions should be shouting "I'm muslim."
    chat Quote

Fishman's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Post Re: Where...

Well yes true say I guess, Amani, I seen Taliban/Al-Qaeeda where them, they all look the same to me , No you know when they doing/talking about Jihad? they wear them accross their foreheads? You havent seen them? And sisters where them when they goes to protests and things, they cooooooooooooool Love them!
    Woodrow, yeah thats also very right, but I just want it, werent too keen on them initially but grew into the whole thing, Its the Jihadi spirit in me haha.
    Can someone give me evidence i.e hadith/quranic ayat to say it isnt permissable? Jazak Allah khayrun

Do you mean these?
    shiabandanajn7 - Where...
    I don't know what it says, but it might not say the Shahadah on it since it's a shia one from Ashura.

I think AbdulWaheed's idea was better, unless you're a sister!
    Where...

wwwislamicboardcom - Where...
    chat Quote

glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I saw a Muslimah recently who was dressed in what I can only describe as combat gear (you know, camouflage style).
    It certainly attracted a lot of attention from onlookers ...

I'm not sure it was giving a positive impression of Islam, if I am honest.

Peace.
    Where...

Peace
    glocandle ani 1 - Where...

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

Come, let us worship and bow down •
    and kneel before the Lord our Maker

[Psalm 95]

chat Quote

MusLiM 4 LiFe's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

dey look funky n i wnt 1 buh.. i fink da 5 0z wud cum 2 arrest me cuz dey wud fink ima a taliban or suttin so ima jz leave dt idea..

*to the poster: n i tink ino who u r LOL*
    Where...

[x][..Im*Back*..][x]
    (kinda)

wwwislamicboardcom - Where...
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Anonymous User
    Religion
    Undisclosed
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Muslimah_Sis: Well I have, I don’t know whether it’s a ‘fasion’ excessory as I don’t see many people wearing it, simply due to the fact that if they did they would be called a terrorist ha, well I just want one fulfilling my shawk [want/desire] unless it is haram?

AbdulWaheed: Well yes I can to that but if I did I would be a tranny Brother I am a sister Alhamdilullah so erm that’s not possible but thanks for the advise. As I said I just want it, don’t know why though…

DigitalStorm82: Aggreed 101% right behind you, by the way, where you get it from? Because now I want that too lol

Fishman: Oh my good grief YESSS!! Spot on but I want black with Shahadah & yes I’m a sister, Now that you showed me a picture of it can you give me a link where I can purchase it from? And moreover credit card details please Messing with you but yes that’s the one!!

Glo: What wasn’t the positive image of Islam? Combats? Ah I loves my combats but only under jilbaab InshAllah but yes you’re right it doesn’t unfortunately. But I really really want one of these bandana’s; want to do the whole Mujahideen trend haha.

Muslim 4 Life: Yes, same here!! You’re a G man I swer dwn, luw cumin on anon account caz freakz lyk u alwys sus meh out lol yo ofkey buh yeh man braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap tooooooooooooooot tooooooooooooooooooooot……..ding ding? Lol yeh man wana do de hole Taliban flex in colij, ghetto doe buh dey prolly ent even gna leme in2 de classz, scred I’ma make em go kaboooooooooom heh! Gyal tel meh wer ta gt it from man, daym sis meh bn 2 ery shop dwn ma endz buh dey jus bleedin trampz I tell ya!!! Check dis, i went in2 a shop tady n de man goes here ya go n handed meh ova a car flag ffended: He goes jus use tat Skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Last edited by anonymous; 09-19-2006 at 08:04 PM.
    Where...

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    Kittygyal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

salam.
    humm can't you like order it from an islamic shop maybe online from ebay (thats not islamic ah well) haha
    w.salam
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Anonymous User
    Religion
    Undisclosed
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Kittygyal: I cant be bothered to make an account on ebay lol, and I just find them dogy, I kno someone that sold a Cannabis Law card on ebay for £10...Basically this is jus like a card where it gots a breif description of what Cannabis does and some chimp bought it ...the worlds a freakky place lol
    Where...

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

SALAM.
    okay good one *ahem* okay maybe try an islamic tuck shop?? :confused:
    w.salam
    chat Quote

S_87's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Maryams Mommy
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    I saw a Muslimah recently who was dressed in what I can only describe as combat gear (you know, camouflage style).

I'm not sure it was giving a positive impression of Islam, if I am honest.

Peace.
    Hi

but but but combat trousers and the look totally rock and are so in! even non muslim women wear it

anonymous ive not seen the taliban members themself wear it but their supporters :laying:
    Where...

Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one calling to Faith: 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed.
    Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and expiate from us our evil deeds, and make us die (in the state of righteousness) along with Al-Abrar
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by amani View Post
    Hi

but but but combat trousers and the look totally rock and are so in! even non muslim women wear it

anonymous ive not seen the taliban members themself wear it but their supporters :laying:

salam.
    sis very true many people wear them i wear them whats wrong in wearing "combats"
    w.salam
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Anonymous User
    Religion
    Undisclosed
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Islamic Tuck Shop? That some eating place or somthing?

LOL Amani, Stop crying baby gurl, nuin wrong with combats, they wickeddddd, under jilbaab though because we know the importance of covering in Islam InshAllah, ahhhh the comoflage ones, daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam tooooo nice, can even go to sleep in them they that good
    But naah you know when people go Jihad or something or even on TV Bin Laden's posse wears them? lol yeh and Its shahadah so in a way yeh i want to be their 'followers' by wearing one cause it representing my religion

*DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT A TERRORIST IN REALITY, JUST POSING TO BE ONE p Nah I'm not, dont worry inshAllah, nor do i follow the Taliban/Al-Qaeda!!*

I guess I've got no luck then Ok I'll just keep searching the worlds corners if I must InshAllah But if anyone knows then just drop a PM in on this account or suttin' InshAllah Jazak Allah Khayrun
    Muhammad brother you can close the thread/delete it, My work is done
    Last edited by anonymous; 09-19-2006 at 08:29 PM.
    Where...

chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! Where... Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Where...