× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 34 visibility 4349

Turkish Islamic scholar says Gulenist women can be used as sex slaves

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

a Turkish Islamic scholar recently said that women from the gulen movement cemaat could be used as slaves, or "those whom their right hands possess" he was fired, but it has already done its damage....im sick and tired of the dysfunction of the muslim world, and how so many people support President Erdogan and those who persecute hizmet, among other tyrants.......the damage is done, I'm leaving islam, and am thinking of finding a new religion.....if you want to dissuade me, you can try, I'm curious how youll defend this, but it probably wont do any good.....
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Turkish Islamic scholar says Gulenist women can be used as sex slaves

You're leaving Islam over what some scholar said/country problems????
    | Likes Search, noraina liked this post

He is Allah, other than whom there is no deity, the Sovereign, the Pure, the Perfection, the Bestower of Faith, the Overseer, the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior. Exalted is Allah above whatever they associate with Him [59:23]

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Aaqib View Post
    You're leaving Islam over what some scholar said/country problems????
    because of the fact that the vast majority of the sunni muslim world supports president Erdogan, who is a dictator abusing the people I love....
    chat Quote

aamirsaab's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    On vacation.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

What if I told you that as a Muslim and human being you are in your rights to disagree with a scholar's ruling.

A scholar is a human like you and I, as such is fallible and prone to error. The scholar is grossly mistaken in this case.
    Last edited by aamirsaab; 07-29-2016 at 10:50 AM.

Book on sharia law Updated!
    Mosque-a-mania!
    Someone said to the Prophet, "Pray to God against the idolaters and curse them." The Prophet replied, "I have been sent to show mercy and have not been sent to curse." (Muslim)
    ''Become the change''
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab View Post
    What if I told you that as a Muslim and human being you are in your rights to disagree with a scholar's ruling.

A scholar is a human like you and I, as such is infallible and prone to error. The scholar is grossly mistaken in this case.
    it's not just that....it's the dysfunctional nature of the entire muslim world that makes me want to leave.....
    chat Quote

aamirsaab's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    On vacation.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Why should that make you want to leave? I am trying to understand the logic here.

Book on sharia law Updated!
    Mosque-a-mania!
    Someone said to the Prophet, "Pray to God against the idolaters and curse them." The Prophet replied, "I have been sent to show mercy and have not been sent to curse." (Muslim)
    ''Become the change''
    chat Quote

Serinity's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16 View Post
    it's not just that....it's the dysfunctional nature of the entire muslim world that makes me want to leave.....
    Don't let people make you leave Islam.
    | Likes Search, noraina, Al Sultan liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab View Post
    Why should that make you want to leave? I am trying to understand the logic here.
    because the vast majority of (sunni) muslims support a firaun like figure who rules turkey (Erdogan) and the fact that they support him and cheer him on, when he is oppressing my country and my cemaat, makes them guilty by association, and if I continue to be amongst them, I will ALSO be guilty of asssociation
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity View Post
    Don't let people make you leave Islam.
    then why do the vast majority of muslims support this firaun like figure? (president Erdogan) it's not just a small minority
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    muslimah_B's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

because of the fact that the vast majority of the sunni muslim world supports president Erdogan, who is a dictator abusing the people I love....
    How does what everyone else is doing effect you or what your relationship is with Allah.

So your going to give up your relationship with Allah because of other people.

Brother if all of us had these types of thoughts there wouldnt be no muslims left in the world.
    There arw brothers and sisters being bombed, chemical attacks loosing their homes, muslims in the west are persecuted, muslims in china are treated like dirt & killed, muslims are killed in parts of Africa just for being a MUSLIM

You leave islam how will you help those you love by making dua, you turn your back on Allah then Allah will turn His back on you

How old are you ?

Narrated Jubair ibn Mut’im: The Messenger of Allah (S.A.W), said: "He is not one us who calls for `Asabiyah, (nationalism/tribalism) or who fights for `Asabiyah or who dies for `Asabiyah." [Sunan Abu Dawud (Vol. 2, pg. 753) No. 5121]
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah_B View Post
    How does what everyone else is doing effect you or what your relationship is with Allah.

So your going to give up your relationship with Allah because of other people.

Brother if all of us had these types of thoughts there wouldnt be no muslims left in the world.
    There arw brothers and sisters being bombed, chemical attacks loosing their homes, muslims in the west are persecuted, muslims in china are treated like dirt & killed, muslims are killed in parts of Africa just for being a MUSLIM

You leave islam how will you help those you love by making dua, you turn your back on Allah then Allah will turn His back on you

How old are you ?
    I'm not referring to crimes against muslims committed by the kuffar....im referring to crimes against muslims committed by muslims...... and I am 17
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

DUDE, you have to realise. The Enemy is no longer just the kuffar against Islam. But hypocrites, or those who say they are Muslims but are not Muslims. Do NOT trust every Muslim you encounter.
    | Likes muslimah_B, Search, noraina, talibilm, Samiun liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity View Post
    DUDE, you have to realise. The Enemy is no longer just the kuffar against Islam. But hypocrites, or those who say they are Muslims but are not Muslims. Do NOT trust every Muslim you encounter.
    ok.....ill stay........
    | Likes Search, noraina, Samiun liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

ok.....ill stay........
    you have to remember, no scholar, Muslim, or shaykh is infallible. They'll make mistakes, etc.

Alhamdulillah, may Allah strengthen your faith, and make you rely on Him alone. Ameen.

Allahu alam.
    | Likes muslimah_B, noraina liked this post
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    muslimah_B's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I'm not referring to crimes against muslims committed by the kuffar....im referring to crimes against muslims committed by muslims...... and I am 17
    There are also muslim on muslim crimes eg Syria, Somalia, Iraq, etc
    So what about them, what makes it that you would leave Islam over "your" people but not these other atrocities ?

Do you understand my point ?

Your still young i dont know how much you know about islam & tbh i dont know anything about this gulen movement people (ie what theyre upon, and their ideology) tbh i dont care (not in a rude way), I follow what i know is right and the scholars i know will give the truth even if people hate them for it,
    Like im sick and tired of all this division from muslims "oh im so and so and i follow so and so" Turkish Islamic scholar says Gulenist women can be used as sex slaves all this unnecessary claiming groups or movements is just headaches.
    Why am i here having to always google who people are, why cant people just say they are muslims recite their shahada and done. End of. Oh wait we have IDIOTS hijacking our religion !!!!

You even stating to leave Islam is not a small thing, you do understand this right ?
    What are you going to say to Allah on the day of judgement as to why you turned your back on your deen ? < think about this
    ^
    And you think about wether your answer right now would ever be valid in the sight of Allah.

Narrated Jubair ibn Mut’im: The Messenger of Allah (S.A.W), said: "He is not one us who calls for `Asabiyah, (nationalism/tribalism) or who fights for `Asabiyah or who dies for `Asabiyah." [Sunan Abu Dawud (Vol. 2, pg. 753) No. 5121]
    chat Quote

Search's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Brother, you're going to leave Islam over the words of what an Islamic scholar said? Would you then agree to me to killing myself because a person on a site once said I should kill myself because I didn't support Daesh?

In the grand scheme of things, why does this Islamic scholar matter to you than all the other scholars who would condemn his evil words?

Brother, Islamic scholars are human beings and regarded in Islam as such; they are not considered perfect human beings nor are their words considered perfect. Some of these scholars are megalomaniacs and you should believe that Allah will deal with scholars who are unjust in either word or deed as befits Allah's Majesty.

Also, you cannot harm Allah whether you to choose to stay or leave Islam. Yet you do harm yourself if you leave Islam and Allah. Do you not hope to gain here and hereafter?

How can you give more importance to a human being's words than Allah's, brother? Is your iman (faith) so low that you must hold it to the hostage to the tongues of irresponsible persons whether they be Islamic scholars or rulers or ordinary persons? All our homes, true homes, are the graves. The Islamic scholar will lay in the grave the same way as a ruler of a country and the ruler of the country will lay in the grave the same way as the factory worker.

Reflect on your death. Death is a reality no one can escapes.

Trials and tribulations in the world are temporary. Hereafter is forever.

What is more important to you? Allah? Or this Islamic scholar? If this Islamic scholar is more important, then leave Islam. If Allah is more important, then fight the injustice of that Islamic scholar by showing how wrong his words are. YOUR choice. Choose wisely.

a Turkish Islamic scholar recently said that women from the gulen movement cemaat could be used as slaves, or "those whom their right hands possess" he was fired, but it has already done its damage....im sick and tired of the dysfunction of the muslim world, and how so many people support President Erdogan and those who persecute hizmet, among other tyrants.......the damage is done, I'm leaving islam, and am thinking of finding a new religion.....if you want to dissuade me, you can try, I'm curious how youll defend this, but it probably wont do any good.....
    | Likes muslimah_B, noraina, greenhill liked this post
    chat Quote

Scimitar's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    DAWAH DIGITAL
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Safe journey

Scimi
    | Likes muslimah_B, greenhill liked this post

15noje9 1 - Turkish Islamic scholar says Gulenist women can be used as sex slaves
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Search View Post

Brother, you're going to leave Islam over the words of what an Islamic scholar said? Would you then agree to me to killing myself because a person on a site once said I should kill myself because I didn't support Daesh?

In the grand scheme of things, why does this Islamic scholar matter to you than all the other scholars who would condemn his evil words?

Brother, Islamic scholars are human beings and regarded in Islam as such; they are not considered perfect human beings nor are their words considered perfect. Some of these scholars are megalomaniacs and you should believe that Allah will deal with scholars who are unjust in either word or deed as befits Allah's Majesty.

Also, you cannot harm Allah whether you to choose to stay or leave Islam. Yet you do harm yourself if you leave Islam and Allah. Do you not hope to gain here and hereafter?

How can you give more importance to a human being's words than Allah's, brother? Is your iman (faith) so low that you must hold it to the hostage to the tongues of irresponsible persons whether they be Islamic scholars or rulers or ordinary persons? All our homes, true homes, are the graves. The Islamic scholar will lay in the grave the same way as a ruler of a country and the ruler of the country will lay in the grave the same way as the factory worker.

Reflect on your death. Death is a reality no one can escapes.

Trials and tribulations in the world are temporary. Hereafter is forever.

What is more important to you? Allah? Or this Islamic scholar? If this Islamic scholar is more important, then leave Islam. If Allah is more important, then fight the injustice of that Islamic scholar by showing how wrong his words are. YOUR choice. Choose wisely.

ive already decided to stay......
    | Likes Scimitar liked this post
    chat Quote

Search's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I'm glad, brother. That said, I strongly advise you to correct in yourself what first made you contemplate leaving Islam.

What if tomorrow you hear a worse news coming from Turkey? Will you again talk about leaving Islam?

That which made you contemplate leaving is the first thing to which you have to make peace, which is that human beings on earth are currently due to the influence of shaitaan saying and doing unIslamic stuff in this world. It doesn't take away from the perfection of Islam, but it does mean that we have to be vigilant about our own iman (faith) as Muslims and realize our allegiance is first and foremost and only to Allah and Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) and as such repel every tsunami of badness and evil coming our way with God-consciousness, goodness, and patience.

Trust only in God. And leave all affairs of all countries and all human beings to Allah. Allah knows who is doing what and will deal with everyone sooner (here) or later (hereafter).

ive already decided to stay......
    | Likes muslimah_B, noraina, greenhill, aaj liked this post
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

General advice:

NEVER trust a Muslim just because he is a Muslim, even if pious. And do NOT rely your faith on HUMANS. Rely your Imaan on Allah alone. Do not let anyone touch your Imaan.
    | Likes Scimitar, Mustafa16 liked this post
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Turkish Islamic scholar says Gulenist women can be used as sex slaves Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Turkish Islamic scholar says Gulenist women can be used as sex slaves