× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 15 of 15 visibility 2825

feel like bonkin 'em really HARD on the head

AnonymousPoster's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

...because they've been spreading rumours about me

Anonymous account
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Medina83's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: feel like bonkin 'em really HARD on the head

Someone did the exact same to me very recently

a sis I kinda know told a bro whom I had already refused for marriage that i have a boyfriend, smoke and don't pray subhanAllah none of those are true.

the sis wants the bro for marriage but she knew i refused him so not sure why she did that. he then went and gave my number to some other bro who ended up talking to me at the mesjid i was like :scared: who are you?!?!

what a mess people are so misguided

Leave them to think what they want Allah swt knows the truth and have patience, what matters here is that its a test for you and not to let yourself react badly. That is actually the only thing to do. Clarify then ignore. I got a big angry with the bro who gave my number out estaghfirullah.
    chat Quote

Al-Zaara's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    made of awesome.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Aleykum selam,

Ah. Rumours. You're so important to them, they just have to talk about you, be it good or bad. The price for being famous.

*sigh*

You can't do much, other than clarify the situation to the person who told/asked you about it. You can also ask some reliable friends to clear up the rumours by talking with some other persons who have heard, and inshaAllah gradually people will know the truth.

But ultimatelly you just gotta trust in Allah and make dua that these bad rumours will go away. Whatever you do, stay calm!

If only I had checked myself
    Guy who wrecked himself

True leaders don't create followers...
    .... They create new leaders.
    chat Quote

Chyna's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalaamu Alaikum,

InshAllah this email reaches you in the best of Iman.

You must remember that when others are speaking about you in your absense, Allah SWT is defending you, without you knowing about it.

Also when people backbite/slander you, their hasanat (if they have any) is taken away from them and given to you. If they dont have any hasanat, then a sin that you may have committed is taken off you and added on to their list SubhanAllah.

People who partake in this sin must not realise just how bad this is for them in this world and in the akhira as it all comes back to them in the end.

So really, its sometimes a good place to be - having someone speak about you, while you collect their hasanat - this is providing that you do not retaliate and do the same back to them. (Good reminder for us that we shouldn't be backbiting/slandering someone)

I cant quite remember the exact reference to the Hadeeth where a Sahaba found out someone was speaking about him in a negative sense, and so he sent this person a bowl of grapes with a note saying "thank you for your hasanat". I think thats wonderful! In fact we should probably do the same to these types of people to let them know what they have just done.

So, as upsetting as it is to find out someone has spread rumours about you, inshAllah just remember that Allah SWT is defending you in your absence.
    And your hasanat bank is growing.

And Allah SWT alone gives success.

Was Salaam
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

May I suggest one of those plastic novelty mallets?

Just go crazy! lol
    chat Quote

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender View Post

you simply can't afford to descend down to every traducer and malingerer.. you have head the adage that By Eleanor R. 'Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people."
    what great wisdom is in that?

Believe me, ignoring it, would be the noble thing to do. Might kill you from the inside but you'll have your pride and will maintain your dignity.. and they'll not be able to have anything on you, simply because you are not giving them the chance by dignifying them with a response (of any sort). All they can do is suck on a Styrofoam bone!

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - feel like bonkin 'em really HARD on the head

chat Quote

-Elle-'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Une simple vie
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Ok...I might be the only one who thinks this but I believe you should definetly confront the person about it.Now,by confronting,I don't mean you go and bite their head off,no,you go and talk to that person,ask them why they said what they said,and try to clear up whatever misconception they have about you.If the person is perposely spreading lies about you,knowing for a fact they aren't true,then simply tell that person,straight in their face,that if they have a problem with you,then they should do the noble thing and tell you straight up.No use in spreading lies about you behind your back,where will that get them?If the person completly dismisses you or continues spreading on these rumors,best thing to do is to take the high road,like the previous posts have mentioned.

I always tell my friends,if I ever do anything that offends you,tell me and we'll talk about it...if these people are your friends,maybe you could try doing the same?If not..just remember "Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter".

Hope it helps!

chat Quote

sevgi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

at least now u know who not to trust...

God wants u all to himself.trust noone but me....is what hes saying...

"'Cause I hear the whispered words
    In your masterpiece beautiful
    You speak the unspeakable through
    I love you too"
    chat Quote

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ lol no we can trust others too inshaAllah, we shouldnt be suspicious of anyone ...

if we get hurt... we should just be aware to not get bit by the same snake twice..

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    sevgi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim View Post
    ^ lol no we can trust others too inshaAllah, we shouldnt be suspicious of anyone ...

if we get hurt... we should just be aware to not get bit by the same snake twice..
    nope...ive been hurt enuf to trust no one.and i dnt get hurt easily.i found my comfort in thinking that Allah wanted me all to himself.lol...i grew up gettn hurt.i had noone else.ever.no human anyway.

im starting to trust one person tho.may Allah guide my heart and mind.

so maybe...we can trust some people.just be very very careful.be selective.be logical.be contained and collected at all times.and be urself..all that at the same time is hard...but as u repress...u express to Allah inshallah.

peace.

"'Cause I hear the whispered words
    In your masterpiece beautiful
    You speak the unspeakable through
    I love you too"
    chat Quote

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ ok but certain people actually do deserve our trust... i suppose it takes time to earn it.

but still, try not to be too suspicious lol, if someone does something hoping to help you and keep you happy then try not to look for ulterior motives... it might have a detrimental affect

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

Medina83's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^^ i am not able to trust anyone anymore . I feel paranoid .
    There was one person I used to be able to trust completely and that was myself. So when I trusted my own judgement to trust someone else recently (nothing to do with what I posted above in this thread) and that person betrayed me, I felt so stupid like I should have known. Like I fell for all of the lies and cunningness. Now other people pay for the mistakes of someone else because I am exactly as you say, overly suspicious and paranoid of ulterior motives.

And I dont know how to change that.
    chat Quote

Re.TiReD's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    LI Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender View Post

Ahh! The misguided few cant keep from spreading rumours...hmm so what would I do? I'd hit the root of the problem, the people spreading the rumours and ask them why?? simple really if you cant do that...then pray for their guidance Insha'Allah

s a b r
    chat Quote

aminahjaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I feel like slappin people as well, but everyone talks about everyone, if its not you, its yer mom, or your car, or your hair or whatever. Everyone's just jealous! Time heals everything. don't worry. Ignore it! Remember how when Prophet Esa's(AS)mother gave birth to him, even though she'd never done anything with anyone, Allah gave her the baby? Eveyrone started really nasty rumors about her, but Allah commanded her not to speak for a day? Tell the truth only once and just be quite don't go convincing everyone you know? So hang in there, I've been there and done that, it helped.
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    tigersabre's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

imam abu hanifa I believe came to a man and gave him a gift, and the man said, what's this for, and Imam Abu Hanifa told him, for the reward I took from you for your backbiting of me.

There's reward, so take it, and tell who needs to know that what was said is not true.
    chat Quote

20. Hide
Hey there! feel like bonkin 'em really HARD on the head Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. feel like bonkin 'em really HARD on the head