star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Advice Needed on Quran Audio for my web site

Report bad ads?

I need to have an audio of TALAWAT and translaction etc for my site. I need it to be runnig from the site. No downloads not media player etc. Can some one here advice on cost and persons who can develop. I am also concerned on about bandwidth requirement. your ideas will be welcomed.
    Thanks
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Advice Needed on Quran Audio for my web site

Several first steps to take:

Find a web host you can afford. The prices vary considerable and so do the services. The premium sites will provide unlimited bandwidth usage and excellent File storage for images, audios etc. You can expect to pay up to $100 US per month for a choice web host. Some good ones are:

Bravenet (My personal Favorite) Link:http://www.bravenet.com/

There are many good ones. A google search for Web Hosts will bring many up. Check a few out.

Next obtain a good FTTP program, even if the site does over online FTTP editing. It is best to design your site on your own PC and then upload it to the site.

This will be a purchased program. The best I found is "Dream Weaver" expensive and complicated to fully learn. But, it can do everything from producing flash movies to controling special effects. Well worth the investment as once you get the hang of it you can fully edit and redesign your websites with ease. Source: http://www.adobe.com/products/dreamweaver/

I just checked the source and the price has dropped considerably in the past few years. Now down to $399 US was over $1000 about 5 years ago.

The final step will be the registration of a domain name. Your dot-com address. The cost is about $50 up front then $10 per year. A good web host will often do that for free for you.

If you wish to do it on your own:

http://www.register.com/retail/index.rcmx
    Advice Needed on Quran Audio for my web site

Herman 1 - Advice Needed on Quran Audio for my web site

chat Quote

mwaraitch's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Advice Needed on Quran Audio for my web site

Hello,
    I have a hosting company of my own and am a domain registrar as well. Dreamweaver is not an issue. I am not talking of how to host a web site. I need advice of audio streaming or better way of having quran live on my web sites. Ideas on who can do and at what cost. What bandwidth it is likely to take etc.
    Regars
    chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! Advice Needed on Quran Audio for my web site Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Advice Needed on Quran Audio for my web site