Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Angry Problem with older brother

Report bad ads?

Asalamalakim, Thank you for reading

My brother has been very commanding to me and everyone else in my family. However he has also began trying to command my father and thinking he greater than him.
    My brother is also showing that he is bigger than me by purposefully acting ignorant so that an argument begins and thus him getting whatever he wants just because he is bigger and older. As a younger brother I should respect my elders but its been getting out of hand with my brother. He now does whatever he wants, shouts at my mom and dad and almost got into a physical fight with my dad. He has hit me on multiple occasions, including my face.

As a Muslim I am asking for help on how to deal with this kind of issue. Am I allowed to fight back? What should I do!?
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    A.R.BRahimbaksh's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Problem with older brother

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah7778 View Post
    Asalamalakim, Thank you for reading

My brother has been very commanding to me and everyone else in my family. However he has also began trying to command my father and thinking he greater than him.
    My brother is also showing that he is bigger than me by purposefully acting ignorant so that an argument begins and thus him getting whatever he wants just because he is bigger and older. As a younger brother I should respect my elders but its been getting out of hand with my brother. He now does whatever he wants, shouts at my mom and dad and almost got into a physical fight with my dad. He has hit me on multiple occasions, including my face.

As a Muslim I am asking for help on how to deal with this kind of issue. Am I allowed to fight back? What should I do!?
    Walikum assalam warahmatullah e wa barakhatuhu,
    The right of the brother over the younger brother became known like the right of the father over the children. Book daar ul uloom fatwa deo band .first of all, I suggest that you should find his friends. Maybe because of them he is like this . They are making him like this . mostly ,it is common. So first they to find the answer of why? And the take any step .maybe what are you seeing isnt the same things.sometimes it can be.
    The answer of your questions is in the story of Hazrat Yusuf (peace be upon him).
    If you can't find it or find it so long . Then let me know I will post it shortly . And you will get the answer of your questions.
    You should handle you brother calmly. There must be a purpose. Something is wrong. .you should find out it . I believe that Man makes his own place in the heart of others۔ I hope my words dont hurt you . If they does, so please forgive me,I am sorry.
    Jazaka Allah khairen.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Problem with older brother

Be patient

Your older brother is like a father's role to you

Obey him in everything good

Don't talk back to him...
    chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! Problem with older brother Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Problem with older brother