× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 17 of 17 visibility 3352

"..I suffered from Eczema..."

AnonymousPoster's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

True Story of a brother

Since I was born I suffered from Exema [Eczema] on my hands and arms and now I am 22 years of age and still suffering from such disease. Alhamdulelah it goes for a while but it comes back infected and inflamed.

I always looked around me and saw other people's hands and arms in perfect condition and I would go back home and cry so much that my tears would fill a bucket. I was bullied so much in Secondary School because of my Exema and I was treated like dirt and abused because of my belief in Islam. One day in class I cried for over an hour my eyes stung because of the class saying abusive things to me and the teacher did NOTHING because he hated my faith which was apparent.

Since I was small I always held the Quran each night and begged Allah for my suffering to end. Even as I write this my eyes are full of tears.

As I grew up my passion to marry grew. I always wanted to have a child to raise for
    the mercy of Allah. But because of my suffering from Exema that always stopped me from marrying.

One day in College I saw a really beautiful Sister in Hijab from Lebanon (I think) and I wanted to marry her, but because of my Exema I thought she would not want to even look at me. By Allah, through Halal ways she rejected me which I feel in my heart was because of my hands.

I feel so alone sometimes. I suffer SO much that I cannot go outside unless my sleeves of my shirt cover most of my hands. I cannot make Salat in the Masjid without worrying that someone is going to look at my hands and not want to shake them or that they will give me a bad look. I cannot eat outside or be with my friends without feeling worried that they are going to see my hands.

When I do Wudu with water, my hands sting so much I cry. After Wudu I will make my Salat trying to blot out the pain that I am going through with my hands.

I feel no Muslim Sister will ever marry me
    but I try to keep strong about it. My only wife I want is a wife of Paradise. I wish I was with Prophet Ayub (AS) as he suffered alot and I would not feel alone as he would be with me worshiping Allah.

My only dream now is to work hard and to die only for Allah.

Please Brothers and Sisters of Islam make Du'a for me and for all Muslims suffering from illness's that they keep strong.

I take this as a blessing from Allah as Allah tests those whom he truly loves.

About three year ago I was sinking into severe depression. I was suffering so much and everything was just sinking deeper and deeper. I would stay up every night just worshipping Allah, begging him for mercy and help.
    I really thought that Allah abandoned me and hated me.

Then one summer was a summer I would never forget. For six weeks in a row I had dreams that words would never be able to describe in 100% detail.

The dreams are too much to mention. But one of the first
    was when I was standing on a red land, and then two Muslim men with large dark beards approached me. They asked me do I want to see Hell? I said to them yes. They smiled and I then followed them.

In front of me was like a Hugh head with a wide open mouth. I can still picture this in my mind but I can never really describe it as it was so detailed. We went through its mouth and in it were all types of chambers of black fire. I saw people lying on their bellies on beds of spikes penetrating though their bodies while they were screaming.

Another chamber I saw people being crushed again and again in fire.

Another I saw their limbs being pulled off.

After a few more chambers we left and one of the Muslim's said to me, "Is your life worse than what you saw?" I said, "By Allah, no."

The best dream is of Prophet Muhammad (salla Allaahu 'alayhi wa salaam). In the dream I was sitting in a dark room crying. Suddenly a gold door appeared in front of
    me. The door said to me, "Don't cry and come inside."

When I went in, I was in such a beautiful garden. There were all sorts of flowers and different coloured streams of water and honey. I heard laughing and talking further on, so I walked through this garden, and each step I took the garden just got more beautiful and different in colour. I saw a really bright gold table with food I have never seen before on this table. There were sweets and different shapes of fruit on the table. There were also crystal cups with drinks with at least 100 different shades of colour.

Sitting around the table were all extremely handsome looking Muslims. I saw one Muslim holding a staff in his right hand so I was thinking that could be Musa ('AlyheeSalaam), and then another Muslim I saw with long wavy hair with pearls falling from his head, so I was thinking that was 'Isa ('AlyheeSalaam). There were at least 100 Muslims around this table. At the head of the table a Muslim
    turned around and faced me. Mashahallah I will never forget his face. His eyes were darker than black pearls and there was a beautiful light shining from his face. As he smiled at me I felt this warmth and this sweet smelling musk go over my body.

He said Salam to me and called me by my full name. I asked him who he was. He said, "I am the final Messenger of Allah and my name is Muhammad Ibn Abdullallah (salla Allaahu 'alayhi wa salaam). I want you to sit next to me."

A gold chair appeared next to him so I sat there facing him. He took my hand in his hand. It felt so warm and nice. He said something that even made me cry in my sleep. He said, "Dont cry because of the hardships of this life. Cry for the forgiveness of Allah. Don't cry and feel sad for Allah will never leave you alone to suffer. He is with the believer who calls his name. He smiles to the believer who repents. He loves the believer who runs to him in struggle. And on The Day that is coming, you will see how much love and comfort He gives to those Muslims who suffered for Him."

I closed my eyes and then I woke up with tears all down my face

http://salaf-stories.blogspot.com/

Anonymous account
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: "..I suffered from Eczema..."

That is beautiful I was about to comment on the skin condition thinking the sufferer a member here but then decided to finish reading the post...

Jazaka Allah khyran..

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - "..I suffered from Eczema..."

chat Quote

CosmicPathos's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anathema
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

beautiful .... the believers are an outcast. In the form of health, psychologically or behaviors. Its not easy to be an outcast. But it is a blessing if one continues to dive into the love of Allah.

Help me to escape from this existence
    I yearn for an answer... can you help me?
    I'm drowning in a sea of abused visions and shattered dreams
    In somnolent illusion... I'm paralyzed
    chat Quote

sevgi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thank you so much for sharing that brother.

And just on the aside, I know many many sisters who wouldnt mind marrying a man with such a hand condition. Eczema is easier to treat than a bad heart.

If the person with this situation is you brother, go to a quality care pharmacy and ask for their advice. They will help you more than a doctor can in some situations.

"'Cause I hear the whispered words
    In your masterpiece beautiful
    You speak the unspeakable through
    I love you too"
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    -Elle-'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Une simple vie
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Jazak'Allah kheir for sharing,beautiful story indeed...
    chat Quote

Abdul Wahid's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Servant of the One
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Beautiful story indeed.

JazakALLAH-heir
    chat Quote

AnonymousPoster's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

btw, im not the person in this story i just copied and pasted from another source

Anonymous account
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

chat Quote

noorseeker's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

your dreams made me cry
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    sevgi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by nightstar View Post
    your dreams made me cry
    Ditto that...

"'Cause I hear the whispered words
    In your masterpiece beautiful
    You speak the unspeakable through
    I love you too"
    chat Quote

zakirs's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Servant of god
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

very nice story . heart touching one .i feel all warm inside now.

______

chat Quote

cat eyes's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

seems people are so shallow these days they don't want to be around people in case they catch something but they don't care to be around those people who have a disease of the heart. may Allah make his path easy for him and he will find a beautiful girl not all of us are shallow like that anyway

ae8iug 1 - "..I suffered from Eczema..."

wwwislamicboardcom - "..I suffered from Eczema..."
    chat Quote

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

BarakAllahu Feek for sharing this!

May Allah (swt) guide us & increase our patience, Aameen!

''LIVE for the sake of ALLAH, LOVE for the sake of ALLAH, FIGHT for the sake of ALLAH, & DIE for the sake of ALLAH''
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

my mum has exzema it's such a hard disease to live with she scratches all night but I always tell her enjoy it look on the bright side. your sins are dropping off you like leaves.

cos whenever the believer is afflicted with an illness his sins drop off like leaves from a tree.
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    mammyluty's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

my youngest sister is suffering from it n its a nightmare for my mum.i have this medicine to share with u.u may try to use it..its called neem oil.u can get it in indian shops.or if u come from africa they have this neem tree n they pluck there leaves n boil them for a long time n bath with the water evryday.or sometimes they sit near the hot boiling leaves covered wth a blanket n they let the miost touch there skin.u neva know it may work.

if i had a daughter i would marry her to u,mashallah n if i knew where u leave i would try n look for a wife for u.dont loose hope brother there r plenty of pious women who r single n searching for pious men like u despite bieng sick or poor!

May ALLAH make it easy for u.....say alhamdullilah u have eczema.my 3 year old sister has eczema.asthma,n allergic to milk,nuts,green vegetables n coconut or anything citric.so we have no idea of how shel handle it when she grows up!

n the dreams they r wonderfull it could be good sighn of rewards waiting for u for ur patience!
    chat Quote

Allaah Knows's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

SubhaanAllaah, brought tears to my eyes
    chat Quote

sisterfirdous's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

This brought tears to my eyes.
    What a lucky brother you are MashAllah, this very dream the Holy Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) talking to you being able to see him and speak to him!
    Brother do not ever feel disheartened with a blessing like that all the gold on earth could not pay for that.

Subhanallah.
    chat Quote

22. Hide
Hey there! "..I suffered from Eczema..." Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. "..I suffered from Eczema..."